Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « First ... « 30 31 [32]
Jul 16, 2015 7:19 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"It is not that you failed at something, I just never saw it as important for demons. I know that humans make a big deal out of meeting the parents of the people that they date, but the demons of my hometown don't particularly care about the love lives of their children."
Jul 16, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded and moved closer hugging him and putting her head on his chest and gave a small smile "ok, i leave that to you if you think it's not important i won't push it ok?" she gave him a kiss on his cheek and put her head back on his chest
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jul 16, 2015 10:28 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin wraps one of his arms around her, places one of his arms on her back. But she has already been pushing this stuff from the start. "Aren't you going to have to pack some stuff before we can leave though, or are you going to stay in your closet the whole time?" He kissed the top of her head.
Jul 16, 2015 11:01 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai was thinking and kinda heard what he said and looked at him with lost eyes and gave a small smile "oh yea right i forgot" she backed away and went into her clothes area and started looking through them as she found something to wear for there

Jul 16, 2015 11:38 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin followed her lead and went over to get some of his clothes as well, he didn't really have to pack all much since he was just going back home, 90% of his stuff was back home anyway. "Just pack some normal clothes, you don't need to wear anything super formal since we most likely won't meet any of my relatives there."
Jul 16, 2015 11:43 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded and still planned on dressing a little different she pulled out a few button down shirts, skirts,pant, and dresses and some underwear putting it in her suitcase with whatever else she needed and sat back down in the closet by her suitcase as she started thinking again and sighed

Jul 16, 2015 11:53 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He looked at the kinds of clothes that she was packing and then he watched the way that she once again went into the closet to sit down. He walks over towards the closet and then kneels down in front of her. "What's wrong? You've been acting rather strange since last night. I at first thought it was the sex ban, but now I am seeing that is not the case at all."
Jul 17, 2015 12:10 AM

Jun 2015
AI
She avoided his eyes and smiled "nothings wrong just thinking" she giggled and continued to sit in her closet and hugged her knees as she put her head on them "you think sometimes too" she says flashing a small smile and continuing to avoid his eyes as she knew he would be able to tell if she was lying or not if he looked into them

Jul 17, 2015 9:41 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He continued to kneel down and kept his eyes on her the whole time. paying close attention that she wouldn't look at him while she talked and that is something that he saw a little bit of last night, but he is seeing it even more today. "So, you are just thinking? Then what are you thinking about? I'm sure that it is something big since you feel the need to hide in a closet."
Jul 17, 2015 10:07 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai sighed as she continued to look away "i see the closet as a haven it keeps my secrets and thoughts inside of it" she laughed "i'm not weird i just have parent problems" she palmed her face as she gave herself away

Jul 17, 2015 10:12 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Parent problems? I should have known that it would be something like that. There have been so many other times when you had something to think about but you never retreated to the closet until now." He rubs the top of her head and smiles. "If you don't wanna talk about it then you don't have to. I'm not going to force you to speak on something that you don't wanna talk about."
Jul 17, 2015 10:37 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai pulled him in the closet beside her and cuddled next to him putting her face in his chest "somehow they found me after these years and asked me where i was and my address and all i did was listen and hung up" she sighed again

Jul 17, 2015 10:42 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"It does not surprise me that they were able to find you. You're an assassin yourself, so you know that assassins can get information about people in many kinds of ways. It was only a matter of time." He wrapped his arms around her and then placed his hands on her back and smiles. "But they still aren't here yet."
Jul 17, 2015 11:07 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai shook her head "i think they'll find me soon that's why i pushed leaving sooner then you probably wanted it was selfish of me sorry even when i knew you didn't even want to go back in the first place" she hugged him tighter

Jul 17, 2015 11:26 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"But I am okay with that. We can go back to my old place as soon as you are ready to go." He rubs the top of her head and then he stands up and smiles. He reaches his hands down to her. "Did you pack enough stuff for the trip or do you still need to get something else?"
Jul 17, 2015 11:45 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and took his hand standing up "i have everything just gonna get dress" she kissed him and hugged him "thank you for accepting my selfish request, i don't if this is a good time or not" she giggled "but you really helped me more then what you know i love you" she smiled as she blushed as she said it and stared into his eyes

Jul 17, 2015 12:11 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"And I love you too." He hugged her back and was looking into her eyes as well. "Don't worry about the whole selfish request thing, I will eventually come up with something to get you back for this, but it won't be anything that is too harsh. Just maybe some added teasing one day." He lets go of the hug and then goes over to the bed, places all his clothes into his briefcase and some bags and then sits on the bed. "Now we can go."

(I'll make a new thread for his house now. Then send you the link in my next reply for this thread.)
Jul 17, 2015 12:17 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed and shook her head as she put on a pink knee high skirt and tucked in a white button down shirt ans tied her head up with a pink bow and put on white sandals as walked out and nodded "we can" she sat her suitcase near her and smiled

Jul 17, 2015 12:32 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He stands up from the bed and then reached out to grab one of her hands, he then lead her out of the bedroom and then into the living room and then he turned to smile at her and laughs. "There is probably something that I should tell you before we leave, but I have a hunch that you already know. So, never mind." He sticks his tongue out at her and then he opens the front door.

Outside of the house there was a large black limo in front of the house. A man steps out of the limo and then opens the door for them to get into the car. He then takes their bags and puts them inside of the trunk and then he stood next to the car as he waited for them to get inside the car.
Jul 17, 2015 12:44 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked at him confused and when he opened the door she froze and looked at him and knew there was no turning back now and waited for him to move so she can hold on to him before she passed out first she gave a nervous giggle and decided to pull him before she did pass out and got into the limo

Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He followed AI into the car and then the door was closed once he was inside of the car. He was still nervous about taking her to his house, there may be some things that he would explain, but if the questions never come up then he will remain quiet about them all.

(Next reply:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1406913)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « First ... « 30 31 [32]

More topics from this board

» Dyasin's House ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

The_Unholy_One - Jul 17, 2015

826 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Sep 27, 2015 6:24 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.