Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 26, 2008 12:43 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:
Takashi Laughed A Little, "Yuki You Shouldn't Find So Much Amusemnt In Me, You Know?" Takashi Asked.

Yuki laughs softened as his cheeks started to hurt."Well I do because your so cute HAHA!"Yuki said,placing his head down on the table.
Dec 26, 2008 12:49 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki laughs softened as his cheeks started to hurt."Well I do because your so cute HAHA!"Yuki said,placing his head down on the table.

"Wah~,That Is Not A Good Enough Reason" Takashi Replied Blushing A Little.

UserBar(s)
Dec 28, 2008 11:08 AM

Mar 2008
From there Storm fell silent, he was sure that it would work out .... heh once they got passed Ritsu sensei's cold exterior that was. From there the older man, continued driving onward towards the Fighter School it would be at least another hour or so before they got there anyways.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 29, 2008 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
"Ne...do you think I'm good enough to be a sacrifice...? I mean I'm only good at cooking, cleaning, and doing chores mostly..." Ryou murmers softly.

"I don't want to embarress you infront of your sensei..." He trails off dejectedly as he hangs his head.
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Jan 1, 2009 6:01 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"Wah~,That Is Not A Good Enough Reason" Takashi Replied Blushing A Little.

"Ah to you its not but to me its perfect!"Yuki said into the table,slightly calming down."You choose or this arguments going to carry on after school!"You said,looking at his watch.
Jan 1, 2009 9:13 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"Ah to you its not but to me its perfect!"Yuki said into the table,slightly calming down."You choose or this arguments going to carry on after school!"You said,looking at his watch.

Takahi Smiled A Bit, "I Say It Is Not A Good Enough Reason, Now I Have Chosen." Takashi Replied Softly.

UserBar(s)
Jan 2, 2009 6:35 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takahi Smiled A Bit, "I Say It Is Not A Good Enough Reason, Now I Have Chosen." Takashi Replied Softly.

Yuki slightly blushed at Takashi smiled."I still say it is and thats better!You choose!"Yuki exclaimed,figiting his thumbs.
Jan 2, 2009 9:22 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki slightly blushed at Takashi smiled."I still say it is and thats better!You choose!"Yuki exclaimed,figiting his thumbs.

Takashi Smiled A Bit More, " But, What Would You Consider Me Choices, Yuki?" Takashi Asked Staring Blankly At Yuki.

UserBar(s)
Jan 2, 2009 9:27 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Smiled A Bit More, " But, What Would You Consider Me Choices, Yuki?" Takashi Asked Staring Blankly At Yuki.

Yuki felt his cheeks flush hotter."i ..i dont know..."he whispered,trying to make the blush dissappear from his cheeks.
Jan 2, 2009 9:29 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki felt his cheeks flush hotter."i ..i dont know..."he whispered,trying to make the blush dissappear from his cheeks.

"But You've Told Me To Choose About Two or Three Times. What Are My Choices?" Takashi Asked Unable To Stop Grinning.

UserBar(s)
Jan 2, 2009 9:32 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"But You've Told Me To Choose About Two or Three Times. What Are My Choices?" Takashi Asked Unable To Stop Grinning.

Yuki laughed at his stupidity and blushed flourescent pink."Anywhere you want to go!"Yuki said,cvering his cheeks.
Jan 2, 2009 9:35 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki laughed at his stupidity and blushed flourescent pink."Anywhere you want to go!"Yuki said,cvering his cheeks.

Takashi Gave A Short Questioning Lookm " There is No Where Specific, Truefully. There Are Many Places That Would Be Lovely To Visit Along With You. But, Since You Are The One Who Has The Money At Hand, You Choose Where We Go." Takashi Replied Softly.

UserBar(s)
Jan 2, 2009 9:41 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Gave A Short Questioning Lookm " There is No Where Specific, Truefully. There Are Many Places That Would Be Lovely To Visit Along With You. But, Since You Are The One Who Has The Money At Hand, You Choose Where We Go." Takashi Replied Softly.

Yuki sighed wearily and thought.
"How about we forget the money and just walk around?"Yuki suggested.
Jan 2, 2009 9:45 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki sighed wearily and thought.
"How about we forget the money and just walk around?"Yuki suggested.

Takashi Smiled, " If That Is What You Want To Do, Yuki" Taksahi Replied Softly.

UserBar(s)
Jan 2, 2009 9:48 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Smiled, " If That Is What You Want To Do, Yuki" Taksahi Replied Softly.

Yuki blushed and nodded."yes that sound nice..."He said,looking at his feet,trying not to pay much attention to Takashis soft voice.
Jan 2, 2009 9:51 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki blushed and nodded."yes that sounds nice..."He said,looking at his feet, trying not to pay much attention to Takashi's soft voice.

Takashi Smiled, " Well Then, It Is Settled, After School We Shall Go On A Walk." Takashi Replied In The Same Soft Tone. "And After That I'll See If I Have Enough Money To Take You To Dinner, Is That Okay?"

UserBar(s)
Jan 2, 2009 9:57 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Smiled, " Well Then, It Is Settled, After School We Shall Go On A Walk." Takashi Replied In The Same Soft Tone. "And After That I'll See If I Have Enough Money To Take You To Dinner, Is That Okay?"

Yuki blushed"yes okay then ill agree to that!"he said,as the bell rang loudly.
Jan 2, 2009 10:10 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki blushed"yes okay then ill agree to that!"he said,as the bell rang loudly.

Takashi Smiled To Himself And He Slowly Got Up To Get To His Next Class. All During Literature He Spaced Out Trying To Think Of What He Would Say And What He Would Do When It Came To Time For The School Day To Come To An End. Finally The Bell Rang For His Next Class And Takashi Rushed To His Locker And Put Up The Uneeded Items And Gathered What He Did Need. As He Got In His 'History' Room He Sat Down And Opened His Notebook in Nopes On Continueing His Stories. It Was About Halfway Through Class And Takashi Was Only Able To Come Up With About Half A Page, He Smiled To Himself. What A Fool I Am. Allowing My Interest Of A Human To Get In The Way Of My Writing. Takashi Accidently Chuckled Allowed Causing The Students And The Teacher To Look Back At Him. Takashi Smiled, Gently Getting Out Of His Seaet To Bow And Apologize.
Finally The Bell Came For Eighth Hour, Takashi Was Lost In Thought As It Rang, So He 'Jumped'. Takashi Once Again Smiled To Himself Noticing That He Finally Gave Up After Getting By 3/4 Of The Class, He Then Shut His Notebook And Allowed His Mind To Wonder About What Would Happen After School.
Takashi Slowly Got Up And Walked Out To His Locker, Continueing To Exchange Books And Notebooks. Slowly He Trudged Off To His Eighth Hous, 'Government'.

UserBar(s)
Jan 2, 2009 10:16 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Smiled To Himself And He Slowly Got Up To Get To His Next Class. All During Literature He Spaced Out Trying To Think Of What He Would Say And What He Would Do When It Came To Time For The School Day To Come To An End. Finally The Bell Rang For His Next Class And Takashi Rushed To His Locker And Put Up The Uneeded Items And Gathered What He Did Need. As He Got In His 'History' Room He Sat Down And Opened His Notebook in Nopes On Continueing His Stories. It Was About Halfway Through Class And Takashi Was Only Able To Come Up With About Half A Page, He Smiled To Himself. What A Fool I Am. Allowing My Interest Of A Human To Get In The Way Of My Writing. Takashi Accidently Chuckled Allowed Causing The Students And The Teacher To Look Back At Him. Takashi Smiled, Gently Getting Out Of His Seaet To Bow And Apologize.
Finally The Bell Came For Eighth Hour, Takashi Was Lost In Thought As It Rang, So He 'Jumped'. Takashi Once Again Smiled To Himself Noticing That He Finally Gave Up After Getting By 3/4 Of The Class, He Then Shut His Notebook And Allowed His Mind To Wonder About What Would Happen After School.
Takashi Slowly Got Up And Walked Out To His Locker, Continueing To Exchange Books And Notebooks. Slowly He Trudged Off To His Eighth Hous, 'Government'.

Yuki blushed through all of his classes as he followed the nerd that was in all of his classes to his next class.Sometimes without that person Yuki wouldnt know what class he was going to.He laughed softly as he doodled in class,thinking of what today was going to be like.Just him and Takashi.The idea made him blush a deep red.he drew a dead hand and a beautiful black rose in the middle of all of the dead tree and corpses of humans and animals and plants.Finally the bell rang to dismiss them to their next class.Yuki sprinted to his locker,almost falling into his locker.He grabbed his last hour books and ran into class,laughing at his idiocy.
Jan 2, 2009 10:36 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki blushed through all of his classes as he followed the nerd that was in all of his classes to his next class.Sometimes without that person Yuki wouldnt know what class he was going to.He laughed softly as he doodled in class,thinking of what today was going to be like.Just him and Takashi.The idea made him blush a deep red.he drew a dead hand and a beautiful black rose in the middle of all of the dead tree and corpses of humans and animals and plants.Finally the bell rang to dismiss them to their next class.Yuki sprinted to his locker,almost falling into his locker.He grabbed his last hour books and ran into class,laughing at his idiocy.

As Takashi's Last Class Of The Day Began Takashi Silently Sat In His Seat, Not Even Daring To Try To Continue His Story, Because He Knew He Would Fail. He Continued To Wonder About What Would Happen When They Met, After Class Ended.Takashi Couldn't Help Smiling At How Obsessed He Was Becoming. It Better Not Stay This Way, There Are Certain Things that I Should Not Become Obsessed With...But Then Again, What If This Is A Good Thing? After All, I Am His Fighter, And He Is My Sacrifice, We Were Meant To Meet. And Now That I'm Taking This So Nicely, Even Drawing Out Extreme Interests...It Seems And If I Can Not Pull Nor Push Myself From This Obsession. An Obsession That Most, oh, How Would They Identify It. When Two Are Pulled Together, And Only Wish It To Stay That Way.. Takashi Sighed A Bit. Well, I Wonder, Does Yuki Give It As Much Thought As I Am Giving It? Does He Care As Much. He Does Not Seem Like One Who Would Talk To Just Any Randomly Person Though, So I Take It He Might? Takashi Sighed Once Again And Laughed At Himself Cuasing More Attention. Once Again He Apologized Politly And Sat Back Down. Eh, I Hope He Does. I'm Such A Fool, To Even Allow The Strongest Forces To Pull Me Down To Such Levels. Just About The Only That Passed Through My Mind Is That In The Name of Yuki. When I Should Be Coming Up With More Ideas For My Story, I Can't Just Leave It Unfinished. If All Of This Continues, I Just Might Not Be Able To Finish It. No, Under Any Curcumstances I Can Not Allow That To Happen. Takashi Stared Up At The Clock Blankly. Allmost Time For School's End He Thought. Maybe I could Possibly Compramise Here, How Though? It Is Terribly Hard To Bring Myself Off Of Thinking About Yuki. Truefully, He Is About All That Crosses My Mind. With That Being Said, To Continue My Story I Have To Think, And It Is Impossible To Concentrate On Only My Story. If I Push Yuki Away, It Will Only Make Me Think About Him Even More, And Plus It Is Allmost Impossible. Considering That We Are Sacrifice And Fighter. And If I Did So, I Would Risk Dissapointing Yuki, And I Do Not Ever Wish To Do So. Takashi Smiled A Bit. Does That Mean That I Would Allow Myself To Stop Writing, To Please Both Yuki And I? Takashi Tried To Hold In Laughter And Giggled A Bit. Luckily No One Else Noticed, Takashi Smiled At How Crazy He Was Becoming. Takashi Blushed A Bit At Noticing His Thoughts As Well. I Suppose I'll Figure Out The Answer To That Question Sooner, Or Later
KnownOfDreamsJan 2, 2009 10:51 PM

UserBar(s)
Mar 13, 2009 5:59 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

As Takashi's Last Class Of The Day Began Takashi Silently Sat In His Seat, Not Even Daring To Try To Continue His Story, Because He Knew He Would Fail. He Continued To Wonder About What Would Happen When They Met, After Class Ended.Takashi Couldn't Help Smiling At How Obsessed He Was Becoming. It Better Not Stay This Way, There Are Certain Things that I Should Not Become Obsessed With...But Then Again, What If This Is A Good Thing? After All, I Am His Fighter, And He Is My Sacrifice, We Were Meant To Meet. And Now That I'm Taking This So Nicely, Even Drawing Out Extreme Interests...It Seems And If I Can Not Pull Nor Push Myself From This Obsession. An Obsession That Most, oh, How Would They Identify It. When Two Are Pulled Together, And Only Wish It To Stay That Way.. Takashi Sighed A Bit. Well, I Wonder, Does Yuki Give It As Much Thought As I Am Giving It? Does He Care As Much. He Does Not Seem Like One Who Would Talk To Just Any Randomly Person Though, So I Take It He Might? Takashi Sighed Once Again And Laughed At Himself Cuasing More Attention. Once Again He Apologized Politly And Sat Back Down. Eh, I Hope He Does. I'm Such A Fool, To Even Allow The Strongest Forces To Pull Me Down To Such Levels. Just About The Only That Passed Through My Mind Is That In The Name of Yuki. When I Should Be Coming Up With More Ideas For My Story, I Can't Just Leave It Unfinished. If All Of This Continues, I Just Might Not Be Able To Finish It. No, Under Any Curcumstances I Can Not Allow That To Happen. Takashi Stared Up At The Clock Blankly. Allmost Time For School's End He Thought. Maybe I could Possibly Compramise Here, How Though? It Is Terribly Hard To Bring Myself Off Of Thinking About Yuki. Truefully, He Is About All That Crosses My Mind. With That Being Said, To Continue My Story I Have To Think, And It Is Impossible To Concentrate On Only My Story. If I Push Yuki Away, It Will Only Make Me Think About Him Even More, And Plus It Is Allmost Impossible. Considering That We Are Sacrifice And Fighter. And If I Did So, I Would Risk Dissapointing Yuki, And I Do Not Ever Wish To Do So. Takashi Smiled A Bit. Does That Mean That I Would Allow Myself To Stop Writing, To Please Both Yuki And I? Takashi Tried To Hold In Laughter And Giggled A Bit. Luckily No One Else Noticed, Takashi Smiled At How Crazy He Was Becoming. Takashi Blushed A Bit At Noticing His Thoughts As Well. I Suppose I'll Figure Out The Answer To That Question Sooner, Or Later

Yuki sighed as his teacher continued on and on.He sighed as he thought to himself about meeting up with Takashi after school.Will it be awkward? How can I speak without being a complete idiot and making an ass out of myself?
Im hopless aren't I?Look at me i am worse than an obsessed chick.What a horrifying thought!He thought doodling into his notebook.Im going to do something stupid or im going to take him back to my house and my mom will be a complete ... nevermind i shouldn't think that... but what if she becomes a bitch again?!Oh im going to make an ass out of myself once more! How the HELL am I falling for a GUY!Why does this happen to me?! First a confused mother and now i am in love with a man! My life is destined to be shit!I need to think of a plan! If its going to be like this than I must find something to speak of or else im going to look foolish and idiotic.Why does this happen.. is it the sheer nature of the heart,is it because the mind and heart decided to work together for once and go against me... am I looking at the situation to foolishly?I should really get over the fact I AM in love
with Takashi! I will get over it.. i vow to. If my heart tells me im in love with him then i shall accept it fully. Yuki glared at the clock,his mind in deep thought.He smiled as the bell sounded loudly and he shot for the door.I will NOT be made
a fool!
Mar 14, 2009 1:51 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki sighed as his teacher continued on and on.He sighed as he thought to himself about meeting up with Takashi after school.Will it be awkward? How can I speak without being a complete idiot and making an ass out of myself?
Im hopless aren't I?Look at me i am worse than an obsessed chick.What a horrifying thought!He thought doodling into his notebook.Im going to do something stupid or im going to take him back to my house and my mom will be a complete ... nevermind i shouldn't think that... but what if she becomes a bitch again?!Oh im going to make an ass out of myself once more! How the HELL am I falling for a GUY!Why does this happen to me?! First a confused mother and now i am in love with a man! My life is destined to be shit!I need to think of a plan! If its going to be like this than I must find something to speak of or else im going to look foolish and idiotic.Why does this happen.. is it the sheer nature of the heart,is it because the mind and heart decided to work together for once and go against me... am I looking at the situation to foolishly?I should really get over the fact I AM in love
with Takashi! I will get over it.. i vow to. If my heart tells me im in love with him then i shall accept it fully. Yuki glared at the clock,his mind in deep thought.He smiled as the bell sounded loudly and he shot for the door.I will NOT be made
a fool!

Takashi Sat Silently In Thought As The Day Went By. None Of His Teachers Dared To Call On Him Anymore. Takashi Became Very Ill Tempered If They Did. If They Were To Call On Him He Felt As If They Ruined His Train On Thought, And That Was Something Terrible To Do. With The Situation He Felt He Was In, It Was Important To Veiw Every Aspect Of His Thoughts and Questions. In His Thoughts Takashi Smiled To Himself. Takashi Has Not Been Like This Since He Was A Small Child. Truefully, He Really Never Thought That He Could Meet Someone Like Yuki. Everyone That Takashi Had Met Before We're Clueless Idiots. Is It Actually Possible To Get Along So Well With Yuki? Takashi Thought. What If Something Goes Wrong To Were We Might Just Have A Misunderstanding. Trufully I Guess I'll Just Have To Prevent That. And If It Does Happen, It Is Not Like I Have Nothing To lose Except Yuki. So, Create Another Understanding On Top Of That, And Maybe, Just Maybe We'll Become Closer. Takashi Smiles A Bit, Wondering Why He Should Worry. Yuki Was Not Clueless As Everyone Else Was, But If He Felt As Takashe Did, Takashi Felt That Maybe Vision Might Become Clouded. Later Tonite We Are Still Suppost To Go For A Walk..Then Out To Eat..But What About After That? Takashi Thought Silently Blushing. His Tail Swayed A bit And His Ears Fell In Embarrassment As If Someone Could Read His Thoughts. Should I Walk Him Home Just As I Did The Last Time? Takashi Smiled Again Thinking Of Other Possiblities. You're Insane For Letting Yuki Bother You So Much. But Then Again How Can I Not Let This Bother Me. My First Impression Of Him Has Not Changed Much. I Still Think Of Him As My Reflection. Just A Younger Me. Then Why, Why Does He Intrigue Me So? He Is So Different From The Others, I Suppose. Takashi's Thoughts Ran Off As The Bell For Lunch Rang. He Smiled To Himself Knowing That His Heart Has Now Started Racing For One Reason And One Reason Alone, Yuki. He Quickly Dashed To His Locker And Placed Uneeded Items Into It, And Once Agian Shut It, With Only A Notebook And Pencil In His Hand.

UserBar(s)
Mar 25, 2009 3:18 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Sat Silently In Thought As The Day Went By. None Of His Teachers Dared To Call On Him Anymore. Takashi Became Very Ill Tempered If They Did. If They Were To Call On Him He Felt As If They Ruined His Train On Thought, And That Was Something Terrible To Do. With The Situation He Felt He Was In, It Was Important To Veiw Every Aspect Of His Thoughts and Questions. In His Thoughts Takashi Smiled To Himself. Takashi Has Not Been Like This Since He Was A Small Child. Truefully, He Really Never Thought That He Could Meet Someone Like Yuki. Everyone That Takashi Had Met Before We're Clueless Idiots. Is It Actually Possible To Get Along So Well With Yuki? Takashi Thought. What If Something Goes Wrong To Were We Might Just Have A Misunderstanding. Trufully I Guess I'll Just Have To Prevent That. And If It Does Happen, It Is Not Like I Have Nothing To lose Except Yuki. So, Create Another Understanding On Top Of That, And Maybe, Just Maybe We'll Become Closer. Takashi Smiles A Bit, Wondering Why He Should Worry. Yuki Was Not Clueless As Everyone Else Was, But If He Felt As Takashe Did, Takashi Felt That Maybe Vision Might Become Clouded. Later Tonite We Are Still Suppost To Go For A Walk..Then Out To Eat..But What About After That? Takashi Thought Silently Blushing. His Tail Swayed A bit And His Ears Fell In Embarrassment As If Someone Could Read His Thoughts. Should I Walk Him Home Just As I Did The Last Time? Takashi Smiled Again Thinking Of Other Possiblities. You're Insane For Letting Yuki Bother You So Much. But Then Again How Can I Not Let This Bother Me. My First Impression Of Him Has Not Changed Much. I Still Think Of Him As My Reflection. Just A Younger Me. Then Why, Why Does He Intrigue Me So? He Is So Different From The Others, I Suppose. Takashi's Thoughts Ran Off As The Bell For Lunch Rang. He Smiled To Himself Knowing That His Heart Has Now Started Racing For One Reason And One Reason Alone, Yuki. He Quickly Dashed To His Locker And Placed Uneeded Items Into It, And Once Agian Shut It, With Only A Notebook And Pencil In His Hand.

Yuki sat in the usual spot for lunch,eagerly awaiting Takashi's arrival.He tapped his pencil rythmetically on the wooden table.Then,as if he was struck by a ray of light,the table seemed to be warmer and brighter as Takashi walked up.His heart sped up and thumped eagerly against his chest.I cant do this i need to CALM down just inhale and exhale yuki INHALE AND EXHALE. Yuki didnt notice but he slowly stated hyperventilating.Takashi stared shocked at Yuki as he worked to calm
his breathing.Takashi smiled at him as Yuki's breathing slowed down to regular pace.Yuki's hand tingled with an odd sensation as he stared at Takashi's hand that was about 1 inch from his own.He shrugged forgetting his worries and grabbing Takashi's hand. I dont care anymore i ... Love... him and Im not afraid to show it to every worthless peice of shit here... He blushed as the fear that Takashi didnt feel the same way about him.He tightened his grip on Takashi's hand for fear
he would get up and walk away.Yuki's ears and tail dropped as he thought of the concept of being alone once more.His eyes fell to the floor as his heart was beating furiously against his chest.
Mar 25, 2009 3:37 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki sat in the usual spot for lunch,eagerly awaiting Takashi's arrival.He tapped his pencil rythmetically on the wooden table.Then,as if he was struck by a ray of light,the table seemed to be warmer and brighter as Takashi walked up.His heart sped up and thumped eagerly against his chest.I cant do this i need to CALM down just inhale and exhale yuki INHALE AND EXHALE. Yuki didnt notice but he slowly stated hyperventilating.Takashi stared shocked at Yuki as he worked to calm
his breathing.Takashi smiled at him as Yuki's breathing slowed down to regular pace.Yuki's hand tingled with an odd sensation as he stared at Takashi's hand that was about 1 inch from his own.He shrugged forgetting his worries and grabbing Takashi's hand. I dont care anymore i ... Love... him and Im not afraid to show it to every worthless peice of shit here... He blushed as the fear that Takashi didnt feel the same way about him.He tightened his grip on Takashi's hand for fear
he would get up and walk away.Yuki's ears and tail dropped as he thought of the concept of being alone once more.His eyes fell to the floor as his heart was beating furiously against his chest.

Takashi Smiled To Himself And Placed His Other Hand On Top Oh Yuki's."Calm Some" He Spoke Softly Staring In Yuki's Eyes. Does this Mean He Just Might Be Worrying About This As Much As I Am? Takashi Silently Woundered To Himself. If So It would Be Possible That We Both Do Get Along With Each Other Takashi Thought Not Removing His Stare From Yuki. Takashi Wanted Yuki To Be Comfotable With Him.. And If We Both Worry So Much About Each Other, It Must Mean That We Both Care, And Which This ..Just Begining..Relationship Not To End.

UserBar(s)
Mar 25, 2009 3:55 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Smiled To Himself And Placed His Other Hand On Top Oh Yuki's."Calm Some" He Spoke Softly Staring In Yuki's Eyes. Does this Mean He Just Might Be Worrying About This As Much As I Am? Takashi Silently Woundered To Himself. If So It would Be Possible That We Both Do Get Along With Each Other Takashi Thought Not Removing His Stare From Yuki. Takashi Wanted Yuki To Be Comfotable With Him.. And If We Both Worry So Much About Each Other, It Must Mean That We Both Care, And Which This ..Just Begining..Relationship Not To End.

Yuki's heart calmed and he smiled crookedly."I'll try ..."He laughed,as his hands tingled. Does he actually care for me ... it seems like it and if he does then Ill have a reason to stay ... to live my life.A reason to love and smile,even to my mother whom is already out of her mind and It wouldnt bother me that she would have a heart attack if I smiled at her for once.I have a reason to beleive the sun can warm me and mostly Takashi can warm my icy heart that chills everyone and myself to the bone.I could be a happier Yuki even though I can still be myself.I feel a NEED to protect this man even though im ... the sacrifice... i still want him to be safe and I WANT him to smile and laugh,it kills me when he frowns and I would kill myself if he cried because ... of me.If i ever do that i would kill myself. Yuki's heart gripped as he thought of hurting Takashi and sighed.
Mar 25, 2009 10:37 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki's heart calmed and he smiled crookedly."I'll try ..."He laughed,as his hands tingled. Does he actually care for me ... it seems like it and if he does then Ill have a reason to stay ... to live my life.A reason to love and smile,even to my mother whom is already out of her mind and It wouldnt bother me that she would have a heart attack if I smiled at her for once.I have a reason to beleive the sun can warm me and mostly Takashi can warm my icy heart that chills everyone and myself to the bone.I could be a happier Yuki even though I can still be myself.I feel a NEED to protect this man even though im ... the sacrifice... i still want him to be safe and I WANT him to smile and laugh,it kills me when he frowns and I would kill myself if he cried because ... of me.If i ever do that i would kill myself. Yuki's heart gripped as he thought of hurting Takashi and sighed.

"Are You Okay?" Takashi Asked Staring Blankly At Yuki.Maybe there Was Something I Did? Takashi Thought. But What? He Thought Not Letting His Glance Leave Yuki. "Yuki, Might There Have Been Something that I Have Done?" Takashi Asked Hoping That Maybe It Was not His own Fault.Takashi Shivered A Bit At The Thought. Am I Useless Or What, I Continue to Fawn Over Him So Much I don't Notice If I'm Getting Carried Away. Takashi Thought.. Do I Have to Do This... I'm Just Completly Clueless Takashi Frowned And Let His Eyes Drop Back To The Table.

UserBar(s)
Mar 25, 2009 11:01 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDream said:

"Are You Okay?" Takashi Asked Staring Blankly At Yuki.Maybe there Was Something I Did? Takashi Thought. But What? He Thought Not Letting His Glance Leave Yuki. "Yuki, Might There Have Been Something that I Have Done?" Takashi Asked Hoping That Maybe It Was not His own Fault.Takashi Shivered A Bit At The Thought. Am I Useless Or What, I Continue to Fawn Over Him So Much I don't Notice If I'm Getting Carried Away. Takashi Thought.. Do I Have to Do This... I'm Just Completly Clueless Takashi Frowned And Let His Eyes Drop Back To The Table.

"NO NO NO its nothing you did i was just ... thinking"Yuki sighed,gripping Takashi's hand tighter,afraid that if he let go Takashi would vanish without a trace. I cant make him think he is hurting me i must PULL MYSELF TOGETHER i need a mental slap... Ha OKay im losing my mind just once more.... HAHA now i sound like a raving lunatic! Jeesus! NOOOOOOOO slap slap slap slap .... im scared of myself im just going to shut up now.. hmmm no i dont think acting stupid helps the fear but it was funny for the moment ... might as well find something to talk about
"So ..... What do you want to do after we finished whats planned?"Yuki asked,trying to make conversation hoplessly
Mar 25, 2009 11:58 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"NO NO NO its nothing you did i was just ... thinking"Yuki sighed,gripping Takashi's hand tighter,afraid that if he let go Takashi would vanish without a trace. I cant make him think he is hurting me i must PULL MYSELF TOGETHER i need a mental slap... Ha OKay im losing my mind just once more.... HAHA now i sound like a raving lunatic! Jeesus! NOOOOOOOO slap slap slap slap .... im scared of myself im just going to shut up now.. hmmm no i dont think acting stupid helps the fear but it was funny for the moment ... might as well find something to talk about
"So ..... What do you want to do after we finished whats planned?"Yuki asked,trying to make conversation hoplessly

Takashi Smiles " i'm Glad then" He Replied softly Giving A Small Sigh Of Relief. Am I Just Being Over Conscience On This? Takashi Thought. Yeah.. It is Most Likely.. Since that I Might Have High Hopes In Coming Close To Yuki Takashi Smiled Some "Eh.. What do You Mean??"Takashi Asked Thinking Of His Previous thoughts Of Walking Yuki home Or.. Takashi Blushed Bright Red.

UserBar(s)
Mar 26, 2009 12:06 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Smiles " i'm Glad then" He Replied softly Giving A Small Sigh Of Relief. Am I Just Being Over Conscience On This? Takashi Thought. Yeah.. It is Most Likely.. Since that I Might Have High Hopes In Coming Close To Yuki Takashi Smiled Some "Eh.. What do You Mean??"Takashi Asked Thinking Of His Previous thoughts Of Walking Yuki home Or.. Takashi Blushed Bright Red.

Yuki's heart melted at Takashi's breath taking smiling which made him self-conscience. He has a handsome smile.... did my statement before sound ... incorrect and inappropriate? "i mean .... like another day i guess i worded that completely wrong ..."Yuki stammered nervously,tripping over his words.
"Did that statement sound inappropriate in anyway?"He asked blushing deeply,looking at his shaking legs.
Mar 26, 2009 12:27 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki's heart melted at Takashi's breath taking smiling which made him self-conscience. He has a handsome smile.... did my statement before sound ... incorrect and inappropriate? "i mean .... like another day i guess i worded that completely wrong ..."Yuki stammered nervously,tripping over his words.
"Did that statement sound inappropriate in anyway?"He asked blushing deeply,looking at his shaking legs.

Takashi Himself Blushed A Little.. Maybe He Says that Because He Might Hope For The like Takashi Thought To Himself Smiling A Little."No It Did Not Sound Wrong, Only Depends On How You Take It" Takashi Smiled As he Leaned Over The Table And Gently kissed Yuki On The Forehead.

UserBar(s)
Mar 26, 2009 12:39 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Himself Blushed A Little.. Maybe He Says that Because He Might Hope For The like Takashi Thought To Himself Smiling A Little."No It Did Not Sound Wrong, Only Depends On How You Take It" Takashi Smiled As he Leaned Over The Table And Gently kissed Yuki On The Forehead.

Yuki stared back up at Takashi,spotting his reddened cheeks.He smiled brightly at it and choked down a laugh. i hope this means he didn't take that the wrong way... "Wow ... i guess i took that wrong as well... im not a perv or anything I just assumed thats what you meant..."Yuki stammered,his heart leaping at the touch of Takashi's lips.He felt and urge to lurch towards Takashi and kiss him passionatly but the audiance behind them stopped him. Remember we are in school we dont need any trouble... Yuki blushed deeply and removed a hand from Takashi's and placing it upon his warm cheek.
Mar 26, 2009 12:45 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki stared back up at Takashi,spotting his reddened cheeks.He smiled brightly at it and choked down a laugh. i hope this means he didn't take that the wrong way... "Wow ... i guess i took that wrong as well... im not a perv or anything I just assumed thats what you meant..."Yuki stammered,his heart leaping at the touch of Takashi's lips.He felt and urge to lurch towards Takashi and kiss him passionatly but the audiance behind them stopped him. Remember we are in school we dont need any trouble... Yuki blushed deeply and removed a hand from Takashi's and placing it upon his warm cheek.

Takashi Laughed, " Are you Calling Me A Pervert?"Takashi Asked Still Unable To Stop Laughing. "Well.. Then" Takashi Calmed A bit. How Embarrising... Takashi thought To Himself. It Is not Good to Let Him Believe That I am A Pervert... Then He Might Want To Avoid Me Takashi Thought To Himself. When Yuki placed His Hand on Takashi's Face He Blushed Quite a Bit More And Smiled Gently At Yuki.
KnownOfDreamsMar 26, 2009 12:57 AM

UserBar(s)
Mar 26, 2009 12:51 AM
Dec 2008

Yuki blushed and sighed.
"No I didnt mean I thought you were a perv its just that everyone would assume thats what i was saying because thats how i made it sound .. even i took that pervertedly after a minute"Yuki stammered,letting his hand that was on Takashi's face fall to the lunch table. Great I made myself look like a fool exactly the opposite of what I was planning... I hope he didn't take that the wrong way .. well i guess i could say he did because he asked if i was calling him a perv. I never know when to just shut the fuck up... Yuki sighed,annoyed at himself.
KnownOfDreamsMar 26, 2009 12:58 AM
Mar 26, 2009 1:04 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki blushed and sighed.
"No I didnt mean I thought you were a perv its just that everyone would assume thats what i was saying because thats how i made it sound .. even i took that pervertedly after a minute"Yuki stammered,letting his hand that was on Takashi's face fall to the lunch table. Great I made myself look like a fool exactly the opposite of what I was planning... I hope he didn't take that the wrong way .. well i guess i could say he did because he asked if i was calling him a perv. I never know when to just shut the fuck up... Yuki sighed,annoyed at himself.

Takashi Frowned, "Sorry,For Automatically Thinking You called me So, Then" Replied Takashi. Why Did I Even Say That? Maybe I Shouldn't Say Such Stupid things.. Takashi Thought. When Yuki Let His Hand Drop Takashi Felt That Maybe Yuki WouldHave Been Sickened With Him. Takashi Picked Yuki's Hand Back Up And Placed It Upon His Own Cheeks With His Own Hand On Yuki's, "I'm Sorry.." Takashi Blurted Softly.

UserBar(s)
Mar 26, 2009 1:10 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Frowned, "Sorry,For Automatically Thinking You called me So, Then" Replied Takashi. Why Did I Even Say That? Maybe I Shouldn't Say Such Stupid things.. Takashi Thought. When Yuki Let His Hand Drop Takashi Felt That Maybe Yuki WouldHave Been Sickened With Him. Takashi Picked Yuki's Hand Back Up And Placed It Upon His Own Cheeks With His Own Hand On Yuki's, "I'm Sorry.." Takashi Blurted Softly.

"Its okay I don't blame you... most people would wonder as well"Yuki sighed,fearing the frown that showed on Takashi's face now. I did exactly what I feared i hurt him and I should just die now how could i be so heartless to him?! I should bhe ashamed of my existinceTakashi placed Yuki's hand back on his cheek and Yuki felt tears gather in his eyes.Then he said the thing that got him going."YOU HAVE NO REASON TO APOLOGIZE FOR MY HORID BEHAVIOR! IM THE ONE WHOM SHOULD APOLOGIZE!!!!!"Yuki yelled,tears leaking from over his eyes and betraying him.
Mar 26, 2009 1:16 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"Its okay I don't blame you... most people would wonder as well"Yuki sighed,fearing the frown that showed on Takashi's face now. I did exactly what I feared i hurt him and I should just die now how could i be so heartless to him?! I should bhe ashamed of my existinceTakashi placed Yuki's hand back on his cheek and Yuki felt tears gather in his eyes.Then he said the thing that got him going."YOU HAVE NO REASON TO APOLOGIZE FOR MY HORID BEHAVIOR! IM THE ONE WHOM SHOULD APOLOGIZE!!!!!"Yuki yelled,tears leaking from over his eyes and betraying him.

Takashi Stared At Yuki Is Surprize. Where did This Come From? He Really Has No Reason To Apologize.. Takashi Thought To Himself."...Yuki.." Takashi Whispered Unsure Of What It is that he Should Do. Takashi Climbed Over The Lunch Table And Placed His Arms Around Yuki,"Yuki.." Takashi Spoke Softly His eyes Sadning As He Spoke. Takashi Couldn't Bare to See Yuki Cry.."Yuki, You Are Not, Under Any Circumstances horrid, Don't Ever Say That." Takashi Spoke In A Faint Voice.

UserBar(s)
Mar 26, 2009 1:21 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Stared At Yuki Is Surprize. Where did This Come From? He Really Has No Reason To Apologize.. Takashi Thought To Himself."...Yuki.." Takashi Whispered Unsure Of What It is that he Should Do. Takashi Climbed Over The Lunch Table And Placed His Arms Around Yuki,"Yuki.." Takashi Spoke Softly His eyes Sadning As He Spoke. Takashi Couldn't Bare to See Yuki Cry.."Yuki, You Are Not, Under Any Circumstances horrid, Don't Ever Say That." Takashi Spoke In A Faint Voice.

Yuki's eyes widened as Takashi's arms wrapped around him.He felt warm and safe in Takashi's arms.He sighed as the tears slowly stopped.He pulled back from Takashi,his eyed stained red from the tears he shed.Without any thought he pressed his lips against Takashi's,wrapping his arms around Takashi's neck.I dont care if we are in school , i dont care if everyone is watching i dont care about anything or anyone but Takashi and he is all that will ever matter! Yuki still felt fear though that Takashi would reject him coldly and push him away,like everyone else in his life.
Mar 26, 2009 1:31 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki's eyes widened as Takashi's arms wrapped around him.He felt warm and safe in Takashi's arms.He sighed as the tears slowly stopped.He pulled back from Takashi,his eyed stained red from the tears he shed.Without any thought he pressed his lips against Takashi's,wrapping his arms around Takashi's neck.I dont care if we are in school , i dont care if everyone is watching i dont care about anything or anyone but Takashi and he is all that will ever matter! Yuki still felt fear though that Takashi would reject him coldly and push him away,like everyone else in his life.

Takashi Was Completly Surprized At Yuki's Suddeness. Takashi Felt He Probably Would Have Fell If Yuki Didn't Wrap His arms Around Him. How is it That He goes From Crying To Kissing? Takashi Wondered Knowing Very Well That He Himself Could Do The Same Thing. I Suppose This Means He is Not Mad At me For Any Reason, But Confused.. Or In The Same State of Mind That I Am in? Takashi Wondered.Takashi Was Happy At The Fact That Yuki Had Decided To kiss Him, Expecially In Such a Populated Place. It Was, However, Completly Overwhelming Considering It Was Unexpected. Takashi's ears Flew Up Indicating Surprize, And His tail Swayed Indicating Excitement.

UserBar(s)
Mar 27, 2009 4:02 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Was Completly Surprized At Yuki's Suddeness. Takashi Felt He Probably Would Have Fell If Yuki Didn't Wrap His arms Around Him. How is it That He goes From Crying To Kissing? Takashi Wondered Knowing Very Well That He Himself Could Do The Same Thing. I Suppose This Means He is Not Mad At me For Any Reason, But Confused.. Or In The Same State of Mind That I Am in? Takashi Wondered.Takashi Was Happy At The Fact That Yuki Had Decided To kiss Him, Expecially In Such a Populated Place. It Was, However, Completly Overwhelming Considering It Was Unexpected. Takashi's ears Flew Up Indicating Surprize, And His tail Swayed Indicating Excitement.

Yuki was surprised that Takashi wasnt pulling away. maybe he isnt angry with me... maybe i didnt screw up horribly... Yuki thought his hand tracing Takashi's ear.Yuki's tail shivered slighty and flicked from the touch of Takshi's tail.He wrapped the arm back around his neck,but to be interrupted by the sound of the bell.
Mar 27, 2009 11:58 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki was surprised that Takashi wasnt pulling away. maybe he isnt angry with me... maybe i didnt screw up horribly... Yuki thought his hand tracing Takashi's ear.Yuki's tail shivered slighty and flicked from the touch of Takshi's tail.He wrapped the arm back around his neck,but to be interrupted by the sound of the bell.

Takashi Was Quite Surprized By The Sound Of The Bell, As If He Never Expected It To Ring. Slowly He Scooted Back And Gently Kissed Yuki On The Cheek Regretably. "I'll See You After School" Takashi Spoke Softly As He Got Up And Made His Way To His Next Class, Liturature. During Liturature Takashi Attempted At his Story Again, Only Able To Get A Few Ideas Upon The Notecard. Takashi Failed At Putting Them Into The Correct Words. Looking Up At The Clock Takashi Sighed Impatiently. When Will This Class End? He Thought Looking Back Down And The Few Sentences He Wrote. This Is Pathetic, What Is Happening To Me.. Takashi Sighed Once Again Allowing Himself To Take Yet Another Glance Upon The Clock. Knownig That He Would Not Be Able To Continue Writing Takashi Slipped His Notcard Into His Pocket And Closed His Notebook. Yet Again Those Thoughts Of Yuki Tend To Cloud My Vision Takashi Thought Allowing His Head To Fall Into His Arms. Takashi Let His Mind Wonder About His Meeting With Yuki After School, After All It Was Friday, No School To Interupt Them On Saturday. What If We Could Do Something On Saturday? Hrmm.. Takashi Slowly Lost Unconscienceness.

The Bell Sung Loudly Takashi Woke Believing It Was His Morning Alarm Clock. Within Secounds Everything Came To View And Takashi Sighed How In The World Did I Fall Asleep? Takashi Wondered. Eh.. Maybe It Was Because I Didn't Get Enough Sleep Last Night... Takashi Smiled Wearily To Himself As He Gathered His Items And Snopped To His Locker. Amazing, At Night I Can't Sleep For Excitement, And During Class, I Let Yuki 'Lead' My Dreams. How Funny Takashi Giggled To Himself. After Takashi Had Gotten Everything That He Needed He Walked On To His Next Class, History. finally Reaching It He Sat Into His Seat Regaining Impatients. The Bell Rung Loudly Anouncing 'Wounderland' To Takashi.

UserBar(s)
May 31, 2009 4:15 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Was Quite Surprized By The Sound Of The Bell, As If He Never Expected It To Ring. Slowly He Scooted Back And Gently Kissed Yuki On The Cheek Regretably. "I'll See You After School" Takashi Spoke Softly As He Got Up And Made His Way To His Next Class, Liturature. During Liturature Takashi Attempted At his Story Again, Only Able To Get A Few Ideas Upon The Notecard. Takashi Failed At Putting Them Into The Correct Words. Looking Up At The Clock Takashi Sighed Impatiently. When Will This Class End? He Thought Looking Back Down And The Few Sentences He Wrote. This Is Pathetic, What Is Happening To Me.. Takashi Sighed Once Again Allowing Himself To Take Yet Another Glance Upon The Clock. Knownig That He Would Not Be Able To Continue Writing Takashi Slipped His Notcard Into His Pocket And Closed His Notebook. Yet Again Those Thoughts Of Yuki Tend To Cloud My Vision Takashi Thought Allowing His Head To Fall Into His Arms. Takashi Let His Mind Wonder About His Meeting With Yuki After School, After All It Was Friday, No School To Interupt Them On Saturday. What If We Could Do Something On Saturday? Hrmm.. Takashi Slowly Lost Unconscienceness.

The Bell Sung Loudly Takashi Woke Believing It Was His Morning Alarm Clock. Within Secounds Everything Came To View And Takashi Sighed How In The World Did I Fall Asleep? Takashi Wondered. Eh.. Maybe It Was Because I Didn't Get Enough Sleep Last Night... Takashi Smiled Wearily To Himself As He Gathered His Items And Snopped To His Locker. Amazing, At Night I Can't Sleep For Excitement, And During Class, I Let Yuki 'Lead' My Dreams. How Funny Takashi Giggled To Himself. After Takashi Had Gotten Everything That He Needed He Walked On To His Next Class, History. finally Reaching It He Sat Into His Seat Regaining Impatients. The Bell Rung Loudly Anouncing 'Wounderland' To Takashi.

Yuki's mind was rushing,rushing to class,rushing through the day,rushing out the school doors and rushing into Takashi's arms.Yuki slipped through the halls quickly and sepent-like.He couldn't risk getting a detention when he was to go on a date with the most wonderful guy he had ever met.Yuki laughed,now he was sounding like either an over-obsessed freaking out fangirl or a kid in a new relationship and obsessing over their airquote airquote true love.But was love honest to god real?
Yuki mentally slapped himself in teh face.Ofcourse love wsas real it was as real as he was and s real as takashi.If it wasn't real then why did so many men,so many women work so hard to date the same gender.That means love should exist.Yuki
sat down on his chair at his table in art.He had no use in trying to work on the art since he had done it year after year,Schools honestly needed new cirriculum or else it is just a bigger repeat of the year before just a little bit more touched up.
I love you takashi I love you and I long to stay with you for as long as i can Yuki repeated to himself over and over again.Love seemed way to real to let him forget about.He slammed his head on the table and waited.He didn't even look up at the clock he just waited.He knew if he looked at how slow time was passing then
he would just get more and more angry at the school,at the world.SO he waited and before he could argue to himself about Love any further the bell sounded loudly.Yuki jumped from his chair and rushed away from the class. ONLY A FEW MORE PERIODS TO GO AND I CAN BE WITH TAKASHI
May 31, 2009 4:52 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki's mind was rushing,rushing to class,rushing through the day,rushing out the school doors and rushing into Takashi's arms.Yuki slipped through the halls quickly and sepent-like.He couldn't risk getting a detention when he was to go on a date with the most wonderful guy he had ever met.Yuki laughed,now he was sounding like either an over-obsessed freaking out fangirl or a kid in a new relationship and obsessing over their airquote airquote true love.But was love honest to god real?
Yuki mentally slapped himself in teh face.Ofcourse love wsas real it was as real as he was and s real as takashi.If it wasn't real then why did so many men,so many women work so hard to date the same gender.That means love should exist.Yuki
sat down on his chair at his table in art.He had no use in trying to work on the art since he had done it year after year,Schools honestly needed new cirriculum or else it is just a bigger repeat of the year before just a little bit more touched up.
I love you takashi I love you and I long to stay with you for as long as i can Yuki repeated to himself over and over again.Love seemed way to real to let him forget about.He slammed his head on the table and waited.He didn't even look up at the clock he just waited.He knew if he looked at how slow time was passing then
he would just get more and more angry at the school,at the world.SO he waited and before he could argue to himself about Love any further the bell sounded loudly.Yuki jumped from his chair and rushed away from the class. ONLY A FEW MORE PERIODS TO GO AND I CAN BE WITH TAKASHI

Takashi Spaced Out For Most Of The Class, And Tried To Think Of Something Other Than Yuki. This Is Allmost Impossible. Since When Has Anything Hadd Such A Big Impact On Me? Will Something Like This Really Last? Takashi Picked Up His Pencil And Opened His Notebook. When Will I Ever Be Able To Concientrate On This? Is Life Allways In A Constant Loose Some Gain Some Position? Takashi Thought Staring At The Blank Page. How Will This Relationship Be Used To My Advantage... ((And His?)). Will It Eventually Go Wrong Like Everything Else? Will I End Up Giving Up My Story For A Failure.....Yuki And I Have Not Quite Yet Joined As Well As We Need To. And I Have No Experience As A Fighter Yet. How Will This Work Out? Takashi Smiled To Himself And Closed His Notebook. Why? Why In The World Am I Looking At The Negative Side Of This? Why Don't I Simply Put All I've Got Into This One Thing? Simply This One Thing. If It Does Not Work Out..Who Knows. If I Keep Doubting This Will All Be Impossible. How Can You Make A Relationship With doubt? Expecially One That Is Between A Fighter And A Sacrifice. It Is Simply Impossible Takashi Thought To Himself And Looked Up At The Clock For The First Time In The whole Class.It Was Getting Close Till The End Of The 6th Period. Five More Minutes...... Then four More 'Hours' Takashi Sighed To Himself. Didn't I Know It'd Be A Long Day? Takashi Smiled. I'm A Complete Idiot. Takashi Layed His Head On The Desk And Stared Up At The Clock. Tick ....Tick .....Tick ....Tick .... takashi Closed His Eyes And Tried To Forget About His Current Surroundings. Still The Only Thing That Came To Mind Was Yuki. Takashi Smiled To Himself Why In The World does He Not Only Invade My Thoughts All dAy Long but My Dreams? Takashi Giggled Some.
Within A Few Minutes Of Allowing Himself To Wonder On And Day Dream Of Yuki The Bell Sounded Loudly. Takashi Got Up Silently Feeling Weary Of Boredum. Takashi Slowly Gathered Everything He Needed And Truged On To His Next Class, History.

UserBar(s)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Detailed Charactor Thread.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 4, 2008

7 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 9:01 PM

» Create Loveless Charactor.

KnownOfDreams - Nov 28, 2008

13 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 7:55 PM

» Favorite Yaoi/Yuri??

KnownOfDreams - Nov 25, 2008

12 by Nyappy-chan »»
Feb 18, 2009 10:42 PM

» Partners.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 9, 2008

4 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 20, 2008 12:23 PM

» Spell Battle War

KnownOfDreams - Dec 5, 2008

0 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 5, 2008 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.