Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 30, 2012 2:25 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia's face didn't change much, aside from her cheeks shading pink gradually as his hands wandered up. She continued kissing his shoulder then moved back up to his neck, her kisses becoming softer and more timid as she felt his hands move.
She held her breath for a moment right before Nio's hands were to reach her chest.

Quisque suos patimur manes.
Oct 30, 2012 3:22 AM

May 2010
He smiled at her reaction, his right hand sliding around to her back to bring her closer to him, his breath sending light wisps of hot air over her ear as they became closer.
Nio's hand that remained wandering gradually moved up as he gingerly cupped her breast in his hand, his fingers tightening experimentally as they made contact.
Oct 30, 2012 3:38 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia softly gasped at the feel of his hand cupping her breast, her heart pounding so hard in her chest, she thought he probably even felt it.
She stood there for a moment, just relishing the feeling of him fondling her in such a way. At that moment, she decided she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Oct 30, 2012 4:11 AM

May 2010
Nio almost jumped at her reaction, half-not expecting her to gasp. Part of him did, however, as the intruding hand made gentle circular motions to get more of a reaction from her.
At the same time, he leaned his head down, laying gentle kisses along the length of her neck as he held her close to himself.
lirisimahOct 30, 2012 4:51 AM
Oct 30, 2012 12:17 PM

Aug 2009
She let out small sighs as his lips proceeded along her neck, her body tensing from the pleasure.
Adaia then pulled herself away from him, used one hand to seize the one of his that was fondling her, holding it to pause the action and look into his eyes sincerely, "A-are you sure you want to go through with.." her eyes motioned to the bed under them, ".. this?"

Oct 30, 2012 2:31 PM

May 2010
His eyes widened slightly in surprise at her reaction, a knowing expression dawning upon his features shortly afterward as he nodded slightly, looking at her as he smiled. "Only as far as you want to go." Nio remarked sincerely, leaning in to kiss her nose briefly before speaking again.
"I'll understand if you want to wait."
Oct 30, 2012 11:29 PM

Aug 2009
She nodded and sighed, fully relieved he felt that way. In her happy relief, she went in for a tight hug, her weight shifting into it, effectively propelling them both toward the bed with her arms still wrapped around him and her body on top.
She whispered into his ear, "Thank you, Nio." Adaia pulled away and kissed his cheek contentedly.

Oct 30, 2012 11:52 PM

May 2010
"U-uwah!"Nio exclaimed briefly as he was partially tackled down onto the bed, a smile spreading across his face shortly after he landed as he looked up at her. He placed his hands gently on her legs idly, not knowing what else to do with them as he gazed up at her.
"Mmhm, you're welcome."His face leaned into the kiss on his cheek, his light voice mumbling the quiet response happily.
Oct 31, 2012 12:50 AM

Aug 2009
She smiled genuinely to him before she nuzzled her face into the nook between Nio's shoulder and neck, still happy about his answer.
Her body still pressed up against his, she savored this moment, ultimately grateful for the unbidden and honest intimacy.

Oct 31, 2012 2:52 AM

May 2010
Nio smiled inwardly, holding her close with his hands as he relished the closeness they now had. His eyes lingered on her briefly before he spoke. He let out a soft sigh as he thought to himself.
"You know you can always tell me what's on your mind. I'm pretty understanding I think..." One of his hands moved up to play with her hair idly.
Oct 31, 2012 3:18 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia nodded with her face still buried in the nook.
She spoke under her breath, "Mhm. Same goes for you, ya know."
She then pulled away to kiss the tip of his nose. "I'd love to hear what ever is on your mind. It's a little hard to read you, sometimes." A smirk slid across her features.

Oct 31, 2012 3:45 AM

May 2010
Nio smirked slightly at her admittance of him being hard to read, scratching the back of his head with an idle hand bashfully. "W-well. I don't try to be hard to read... I kind of just go with the flow usually. You can always ask me what I'm thinking..." He smiled warmly at the thought, his entire body almost deflating as he relaxed in their current state.
Nov 1, 2012 3:49 AM

Aug 2009
"Hm.. is that so?"
She scooted herself down along him so that she could rest her head against his chest, relaxing her body. Adaia laid like that in comfort as several minutes passed in silence, thinking about what he had just said.
"Well, what's on your mind now?"

Nov 1, 2012 5:57 AM

May 2010
"Tis' so." He commented bluntly, a smirk spreading across his face.
He rested his hands on her back gently as he savored their moment of silence as well, his eyes gazing up at the underside of the top bunk idly.
His eyebrows raised in piqued interest at her question.

"How soft you are..." He commented, his voice trailing off as he realized how plainly he had said that, his cheeks turning red out of embarrassment.
Nov 2, 2012 7:57 PM

Aug 2009
She chuckled under her breath at his reply, "I hadn't realized I was that soft."
Adaia thought about it for a moment then jokingly gasped and lifted her head to look him dead in the eye, giving him a mock pout, "Wait.. are you calling me fat?"
Her lips relaxed into a slight smirk.
kimboweeNov 3, 2012 2:59 AM

Nov 3, 2012 4:38 AM

May 2010
Nio let out a brief chuckle, his face growing serious for a moment briefly afterward.
A coy smile drifted across his lips.
"Only in the right places... and 'fat' isn't the right word for that either." He said with a smirk, prodding her gently with a finger. His breath leaving him in a long sigh as he looked over to her.
lirisimahNov 5, 2012 11:21 AM
Nov 5, 2012 12:03 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia's face instantly flushed at his response, her eyes shied away. She didn't think she would get such an honest answer when she was only teasing.
"B-baka!" She kissed his cheek in thanks then buried her face against his chest in her bashfulness.

Nov 6, 2012 7:45 PM

May 2010
Nioniel laughed gently at her reaction, hugging her close with an idle hand as she had buried her face into his chest.
"You're so funny..." He commented offhandedly, his eyes looking up at the bottom bunk thoughtfully as he relaxed, enjoying her closeness to him.
Nov 7, 2012 8:58 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia cautiously lifted her head up slightly to peek up at him, leaving only one eye visible to Nio, as she didn't want him to see her flushed cheeks.
She spoke quickly, "Well.. I'm not trying to be.." Her face turned into a pout that was probably barely visible to him.

Nov 8, 2012 1:12 AM

May 2010
"It's okay..." He says, trailing off as he kisses her forehead tenderly as best he can from the odd angle. A smile spread slowly across his face.
"It's cute either way, intentional or not." His eyes closed calmly as he relaxed visibly.
Nov 10, 2012 9:10 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia smiled softly at his reply, obviously flattered. "Thank you."
She lay her head against his chest again, but this time more relaxed, enjoying the extra warmth of his skin.

Nov 12, 2012 4:08 AM

May 2010
"You're welcome..." He breathed quietly, his voice barely a whisper. Over a short span of time, Nio's breaths became shorter, and more evenly-spaced... after a matter of minutes he was fast asleep, his eyes closed gently.
Nov 13, 2012 10:12 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia gently smiled when she noticed Nio had fallen asleep, and relaxed against him even more, eventually falling asleep as well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts ( 1 2 3 4 )

lirisimah - Oct 14, 2012

174 by launa »»
Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.