Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 10, 2011 11:37 AM

Aug 2009
*Ayame smiles at him and nods. She sits down, eats something and then sees a woman entering the room. She bows for her and tells her that she's calles Lucy and will help her with the dress. Ayame smiles and follows her back to her room. There, Lucy measures her and starts sewing. Ayame waits and looks around in her room, searching for her necklace. Then she remembers that Wolf still has it. She looks at the door and smiles*
"Miki, don't just stand there and come in."
*The door opens and a small, cute face with big eyes appears*
"My lady, can I help you with something?"
*Ayame nods and looks at Lucy, who seems to be ready*
"Yes, please help me with the dress."
*Miki smiles and walks to Lucy. The two women put on the weddingdress and look at the result. It surely was a dress for a princess. And Ayame immediately likes it*
"Lucy, it's really beautiful. Thank you so much."
*Lucy bows*
"I'm glad you like it, my lady. So, I'll be on my way."
*She walks away and Ayames waves. Then she looks at the dress again. Today is really the day. Today I'll marry Wolf. She smiles happily and sits down on a chair. Miki starts to put Ayame some make-up on and does something with her hair*
"My lady, are you going to put thát ring on."
*Ayame look serieus and nods*
"Yes, I have to."
Miki closes her eyes and continues. When she's ready, they walk out of the room. Ayame looks at Miki*
"I'm glad that my parents, Mori and you are here to see my wedding. Thank you so much."
*Miki just smiles as answer and they enter the place where the wedding will be held*
"Wow, it's so beautiful here."
Jan 13, 2011 12:20 PM

Nov 2008
wolf father comes and tells him its time wolf follows him to the alter where the priest waits wolf stands there and waits he looks at his father and says
"I don't know if I can do this her life will be filled with many perils if she's with me forever"
Wolfs father looks at him seriously and says
"You have to my son this is your one shot at true love take it"
Wolf smiles stands straighter then waits for his bride
Jan 14, 2011 11:18 AM

Aug 2009
*Ayame looks from a distance to Wolf and his father. She smiles and when they stopped talking, she slowly walks to him*
"Wolf, it's so beautiful in here. And that in such a short time. I'm impressed."
*She looks him in the eyes and blushes*
"What do you think?"
Jan 15, 2011 12:30 PM

Nov 2008
Wolf looks at how beautiful ayame is and says
"I think it does not compare to your beauty my love now lets get married"
The priest marrys them and everyone heads to the great hall along the way watson catches up with wolf and says
"Wolf we need to talk you have to tell her"
Wolf looks at watson and says
"I will just not now so just enjoy yourself"
Wolf walks to ayame then says
"Shall we dance Princess?"
Jan 16, 2011 7:01 AM

Aug 2009
*Ayame smiles at Wolf*
"Yes, I would love to."
*They start dancing and everybody looks at them. Then the crowd forms pairs and more people start to dance*
"Wolf, what was wrong with Watson? He lookes quite serieus."
*She looks at her ring for an instant and reminds herself that she needs to speak to her dad later. She looks up again at Wolf*
Jan 17, 2011 2:15 PM

Nov 2008
Wolf laughs and says to Ayame
"It is fine it's just there's problems in a land far away its difficult to explain its a place full of werewolves and gods there is a war coming and I may have to go"
Wolf looks at her seriously then says
"The wolf kingdom is what its called there is many danger but I do not want to risk our life for the world but we may have to"
Jan 18, 2011 9:35 AM

Aug 2009
*Ayame looks a bit woriied at Wolf. But then she reminds herself that she always knew he would have to lead a war one day. The Elf Kingdom is neutral, so they never had much trouble. But this is different. She smiles at Wolf*
"If it's for world peace, who am I to complain about it? Don't misunderstand. I would love to just keep you here with me and let others solve the problem. But that isn't right and I know that you won't let me. Just promise me that you won't die. That you'll be with me forever."
*She looks at him and waits patiently for his response, smiling and slowly dancing."
Jan 19, 2011 9:47 PM

Nov 2008
"The wolves are a peaceful race that keep to themselves it is for this reason that I cannot allow the witches covens to invade this land I'm sorry my love"
Wolf smiles at her then hugs her and says
"I love you and I will return my love i promise you this"
Jan 22, 2011 1:35 AM

Aug 2009
*She smiles an tries not to cry*
"I understand your decision. It was a wise one."
*She kisses him slowly*
"I love you too and I will wait for your return, even if it takes you years. So hold me just a little longer."
Jun 8, 2011 5:35 PM

Nov 2008
Wolf Kisses her and leaves-Five Years later-
Wolf enters his castle looking for his lovely wife his scars all over fresh the years of fighting have done little to change his love for her or his humor
"Love where are you are you here?"
Jun 12, 2011 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
Ayame is sitting in the garden, drinking her beloved green tea and watching the beautiful cherry blossoms. It has been five years, five long years since her first love and husband, Wolf, had left the castle. A lot has happened since then. With the help of Wolf's parents, she gave the castle a make-over. The outside is still the same, maybe there would be a little bit more green, but the inside had changed. Instead of a robust feeling, all the rooms had some kind of serenity to them. There weren't made big changes, mostly more paintings other things like that. In the back yard, a beautiful garden was made, with in the canter a big cherryblossom tree. She personally let it grew. It was a very special tree, because it was blossoming the whole year.
Two years ago, her father died because of the consequences of being a king. Her mother soon returned to the kingdom after that, leaving her, Mori and Miki here. Now, Ayame is the queen of the Elves Kingdom, watching over her kingdom through the cherryblossom tree. She still looked the same as five years ago, but her eyes were harder and full of worries.
Ayame puts down her tea and walks to the tree. She closes her eyes when she touches it gently and 'ses' what's happening in the kingdom and what needs to be done for the nature. The tree starts to consume her energy for the kingdom's sake and she slowly turns pale. After some minutes, she pulls her hand away and stumbels back to her tea. She sits down, tired and sips from the luke warm drink.

A maid is walking through the castle when she notices someone shouting. She walks towards the sound and sees Wolf.
"Wolf-sama!! Welcome back!"
She bows very deep and then answers to the question he was shouting.
"Aya-sama is in the garden. She'll be very happy that you're back."
Jun 12, 2011 1:26 PM

Nov 2008
Wolf Runs out into the Gardens
"My beautiful love where are you"
Wolf sees her and then grabs her in a hug
"My love I've missed you so much you are the fire of my life the only thing that kept me going I love you and missed you so much"
Jun 17, 2011 12:09 PM

Aug 2009
Ayame is suddenly grabbed in a hug and looks up surprised. When she sees Wolf, she felt such a happiness inside that she immediatley strated smiling and laughing.
"Wolf, I've missed you sooo much! Please, don't ever leav me again!"
She kisses him passionatly and lays her arms around his neck. Her tiredness disappeard as soon as she saw him. It had ben such a long time. She ends the kiss and takes a few steps back, to take a better look at him.
"You are skinnier and have more scars, but for the rest, you look exactly the same."
She rushes through his hair and smiles.
"Welcome home, my love."
Jun 21, 2011 7:59 AM

Nov 2008
Wolf looks at himself for a bit he does look a bit diffrent but then he looks at her and says
"Lover I will never leave you again and from now on if anything happens will go throught together because I love you"
Wolf kisses her then smiles and starts to walk with her around the castle
"You've done a lovely job with the Castle what else has happened since i've been gone?"
Jul 6, 2011 7:51 AM

Aug 2009
Ayame smiles happily and together they walk around the castle. She has to use all her remaining energy to able to walk straight and don't fall, but all she can think about is how much she missed her husband. When he asks her what happened in these 5 years, she sighs.
"Some smal scale attacks, some problems with the hunters complaining that a group of vampires were stealing the animals... The regular stuff."
She stands still and looks in his eyes.
"My father died two years ago. I'm now the queen of the Elves Kingdom."
She smiles sad.
Jul 6, 2011 12:06 PM

Nov 2008
"That's wonderful but that would mean only one thing that you must return to the land of the elves your people need you the vampires there loyal to me and will be fine if I left my father in charge so what do you say we go on a little vacation to your kingdom?
Jul 7, 2011 9:24 AM

Aug 2009
Ayame is a little hurt when he said that the news is wonderful. It isn't at all, since her father had to die for it. But she tells herself that he didn't mean it that way and tries to smile.
"I do have my own ways to rule my country from this place, but it would be nice if I could be there for some time. I haven't been there since my last visit some months agao."
Jul 7, 2011 12:54 PM

Nov 2008
"Then lets go and you can rule your land like your father did greatly he might of died for that land but it's yours to do with now you can do what you father always wanted and rule that land by your hand and do the people good"
Jul 9, 2011 10:35 AM

Aug 2009
Ayame smiles and nods. She knows it would be more convenient when she's there. Even though she's perfectly fine here, there are some things that need to be done as soon as possible.
"You right. Let's leave tomorrow, okay?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Girl's dorms ^_^

Pichigaru - Nov 7, 2009

30 by Kagome_620 »»
Oct 23, 2012 5:53 AM

» Registrations for students ^_^ ( 1 2 )

Pichigaru - Nov 7, 2009

60 by Jowii-chan »»
Jul 15, 2011 11:07 AM

» Wolf Forest

Wolftigerking - May 10, 2010

29 by Wolftigerking »»
May 22, 2010 8:41 AM

» History Class

Pichigaru - Nov 7, 2009

36 by Wolftigerking »»
Jan 24, 2010 7:27 PM

» Cooking Class ^__^

Pichigaru - Dec 2, 2009

1 by Wolftigerking »»
Dec 8, 2009 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.