Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 17, 2021 1:40 PM
May 2020
a new revelation near the end of the ep. hard
Jan 30, 2022 10:24 AM

Aug 2018
Nagisa with glasses and tights in the school uniform looks nice, by the way.. Well, like at shot on 00:18..
Naoya in his own repertoire.. Making Saki more nervous before exam, because all that matters to him is to make confession right here and now, express his own feelings.. Man really is bad with consideration to others in some things..
Eh, I'm not too sure personally about all this supposedly serious talk while Naoya chases Nagisa.. I don't think show is really making any sense in the serious harem sense, it's better staying just fanservice and comedy, in my opinion.. As well as maybe some side serious things, like backstory of character, or something.. But this chase talk doesn't really makes much sense to me.. Well, it makes in general, but exact points are something that are really questionable, if we take the context that they're in three persons relationship.. Like Naoya at the same time shouts something like "Don't be content with being just second!" Bruh.. So be content with some other letting down on things, being in 3 persons relationships, right?.. It's just silly to ask for not being content with less, if you in the first place put person in situation where she is with less.. So listening to this chase talk is like listening to complete nonsense..
And Shino has had feelings for Naoya for long time, it seems..
Overall anime was enjoyable.. But last episode was eh, I'd say.. I personally liked Saki the most.. But all girls can be developed more, any of them can become more enjoyable.. Fanservice and comedy here and there were nice.. But where anime would go from here, if it'd ever get continuation - I have no idea.. You can literally do anything, and it's not like it's bad thing.. But I'm personally unsure, if I'd like continuation or not.. If it'd be done as this last episode with nonsense chase talk.. It would be a waste of time to watch it.. But it can be lewd continuation, comedic, sad, many other things..
Jan 30, 2022 11:41 PM

Aug 2017
Glad my favorite Milika is still there. I wish she would win though.
May 21, 2022 10:18 AM

Jun 2013
This was actually good contrary to the low ratings. The story was enjoyable and fun to watch. I thought the main character was quite similar to Aito Yuki from Managaka-san to assistant-san but then I realized they both have the same writer. The other character were also interesting. Hope it gets a season 2.
Jul 10, 2022 6:41 AM

Apr 2011
It was a nice end. The spa arc is funny. Naoya finally admit that he's two-timing. Nice backstory for cute Nagisa. I'm surprise Shino has feeling for him all along but decided to support her bestfriend. The romcom continues in the end with Millika still pursuing him and Shino tagging along.

I like my harem romcom stuff, but I find this series more cringe than funny because of Naoya as always shouts on expressing his feelings for the girls.

I'm still interested in how the harem develops so I'm on a fence if I'll continue to watch this if a second season becomes available.
Jul 31, 2022 8:06 AM

Jul 2012
One of the best..
harem-ecchi-romance-comedy (for the new generation)..

Well, u know..
We human (a men), can have / allowed to have max of 4 wives..
Only country regulation prohibit this..
This kind of regulation born as a country born (independence) . .

Aug 16, 2022 9:27 AM
Jan 2011
This anime was absolutely terrible. I regret wasting my precious time on this crap
Aug 19, 2022 4:52 AM

Oct 2008
Running through the streets and yelling embarrassing things is a little too cringe for my taste. This seems like it was the theme for this show as a whole so I guess I'll just pass it off as not my type of comedy. It just felt as severely lacking a straight man. Even having just Shino more involved in all of the pre episode 11 events would make it much more enjoyable. A real shame since I really liked the art and character designs.
Sep 15, 2022 6:17 AM

Oct 2016
this was a waste of time, stayed for animation art style =c=
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Sep 15, 2022 12:38 PM
Apr 2022
Adorei! Adorei! Adorei! Adorei! Adorei! Adorei! Adorei! Adorei!
Sep 19, 2022 2:50 PM
May 2021
I enjoyed it, it was pretty good
Oct 13, 2022 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
So... Nagisa loves Naoya because he was so persistent with pursuing another girl? As I thought the reason for her love is really stupid. And now Shino is also in love with him for some unknown reason. This show was not as cringe as Rental Girlfriend, but it became close sometimes. 6/10
Oct 26, 2022 6:58 AM
Apr 2021
I'm not into harem genre but with this being so ridiculous and the characters acknowledging the situation made this an enjoyable watch.
Also, the music popped off near the end.
Nov 21, 2022 9:21 PM

May 2021
estou triste, deprimido estou, quanta tristeza, quanto tempo eu perdi assistindo isso? mais feio que bater na mãe, mais feio que falar o ônibus errado pro cego
Dec 12, 2022 9:56 PM

May 2019
Wow, what a show. It was definitely entertaining, hilarious, goofy, and I enjoyed watching every episode.

Shino was probably the smartest of the bunch but that's not saying much since they're all kind of messed up. I'm not sure who the best girl is but I do like Nagisa for her cooking and doing whatever she could to have Saki accept her in their situation. I really did enjoy watching Saki's reactions throughout and her wrestling moves she put on Naoya, good stuff. Rika was also very determined but I just don't see her winning over the 2 main girls. Back to Shino, she is Saki's best friend and, while her concern of Naoya two-timing is good, it seems she keeps putting herself in the mix even though Saki doesn't mind (too much) that Naoya is two-timing. I'm curious what role Shino will play in season 2.

Anyways, I thought this was a great anime, a 9/10, and I'm looking forward to season 2.
Feb 5, 2023 11:01 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Not the best finale, and this anime certainly had better episodes, still, as a trashy anime, it was mostly enjoyable and never too dull.
Certainly an anime that never got me disappointed, which I like, but that is because I never had high hopes for it, from the start.

As something to pass the time, it was very welcoming, but Saki carries this show major for me, it would have become a rather boring show otherwise.
Definitly plan to see S2, my guess is this new girl is gonna try to join in the harem too!

6.8/10 = 7
Feb 21, 2023 6:26 AM

Nov 2010
Saki, Shino & Rika only managed to catch up by riding a taxi. That was funny!
The plot was so bizarre, over the top, and hilarious. I liked it in the end, and I also like how self-conscious the show is at all times. 7/10
Saki is my favorite waifu in the show.
May 14, 2023 1:22 AM

Nov 2022
Yeah, Nagisa definitely earned her place as his girlfriend, I’ve never seen such passion and dedication lmao but now he’s about to become a four timer.
Jun 1, 2023 11:01 AM
Aug 2021
Yo, this anime was straight garbage, man. The plot was whack and the characters were straight-up trash.
Jul 11, 2023 1:38 AM
Jul 2023
pretty nice, but i thought they were all gonna strip any moment lool
Sep 11, 2023 10:24 AM
Sep 2014
Ngl..i feel so bad for Saki.
Sep 28, 2023 12:36 PM

Apr 2019
Wasn't too bad of a season finale. This and the last episode were probably my favourite episodes. Glad Minase was the main focus of the two. I didn't think I'd like her the most but I'm glad to be proven wrong. Also a shame that Shino wasn't really shown till ep 11. It makes sense I guess from a story perspective but I would've liked to see more of her.

Glad they were able to sort everything out regarding Minase wanting to be number 2 in the relationship behind Saki. Girl put in a lot of hard work in order to change herself so it'd be quite a waste to not want to be number 1. Also speaking of people taking the number 2 spot, Shino has just been quitely liking Mukai from the background the whole time? Which adds up since I was wondering how she'd fit in as the 4th girlfriend. Hopefully she'll get a more prominent role next season.

One of my griefs with watching this one Milika. Like, I like her so much more whenever she's not constently trying to steal Mukai away. Cause whenever she does try to it just makes me want to not pay attention. So I'm hoping she'll be less annoying in that sense next season.

With that being said, it was an alright season. Nothing really special since it felt like the inferior version of The 100 Girlfriends, which is also getting a anime next season. So I have a sneaking suspicion as to which show I'm gonna have a better time watching in October. But we'll have to wait and see.
Oct 9, 2023 4:33 AM
Dec 2022
Everything is being wrapped up. Feels rushed though we may get season 2.
Oct 16, 2023 3:07 PM

Aug 2022
Cool characters and good comedy! that's enough to enjoy! I wish it was an ecchi anime!
10/10
Oct 31, 2023 9:35 AM
Apr 2013
EP 12

Its really weird when, the previous episode kinda left off in the middle so we end up having this thing where the episodes blend into each other
One thing i have been wondering is if they have sneakily been reusing animation without me/us noticing

So overall thoughts. First four eps were good before the introduction of rika, which kinda derailed the entire plot massively. Shino uhm.
Since I'm typing this after the season 2 already started it changes things.
If s2 didnt exist I would be pretty upset, although it would have been "okay" for a 12 episode anime.
Ultimately I'm not sure how rika fits into the whole thing, and shino remains to be seen, since her entire point is she wants(?) naoya to drop nagisa so that saki can be happy? Or something along those lines.

I'm also still upset about why is naoya not saying nagisa? Shrug.
I think I actually missed the 3 person dynamic from the first four eps, it felt like nagisa and saki were constantly switching who was getting shafted after rika showed up.
Nov 25, 2023 5:50 PM
Oct 2022
buenardo el prota es algo tonto pero las waifus si estan bonitas xd
Dec 2, 2023 7:16 PM
Apr 2023
Excelente!!!!!!
Dec 7, 2023 5:42 PM
Jul 2019
Great !!!
good character development
Dec 18, 2023 11:39 AM
Dec 2023
it is a nice anime to watch
Dec 24, 2023 9:54 AM
Oct 2017
Oh my god bruh, oh hell naw man wtf
Feb 29, 5:08 AM
Apr 2021
Awww it was nice seeing the reason why Nagisa liked Naoya it was bc of his personality of not giving up for Saki Saki

Bro I couldn’t stop fucking laughing at these niggas just running and running and running while talking and fighting this show is so unserious man like why tf does Nagisa have so much stamina for??? AND Saki Shino and Rika got there by a cab Like this shit was so overly dramatic I love it😭😭🤣😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a nice wholesome ending to this funny ass unserious anime, Saki and Nagisa confessed that they’re dating to Shino and had a fun time at the spa (with Rika in the background ofc🤣)

The end scene was hilarious bros 3 timing and abut to get Shino soon what a lovely season man I loved this shit now on to season 2🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰
Mar 11, 12:19 PM
May 2022
Why would you have an another girlfriend when you actualy have a girlfriend? I fucking hated it. He is so greedy and ugly
Jul 16, 6:38 AM
Mar 2023
To be honest, the last episode saved my opinion about this series, from 5/6 to a solid 7.5 (8). The story which Minase told and the events that came out because of it were worth watching till the end.
Jul 18, 4:59 PM
May 2016
continuar assistindo a terceira temporada
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

92 by TheDarkuu »»
Jul 12, 6:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.