Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 23, 2021 11:48 AM

Jul 2015
Haven't play the DS game but I quite like the animation which makes me nostalgic to 2007. Plotwise however felt rushed, feeling more like a recap rather than a first episode with a lot of characters besides Neku introduced and things having progressed to day 3 of 7 already

Sep 17, 2021 9:24 PM

Dec 2013
As a big fan of the original game I enjoyed this. Even if it was clearly rushed.

The soundtrack was as cool as I remember and the action was at least entertaining to watch.
Sep 18, 2021 8:41 PM
Oct 2019
G_Spark233 said:
As a big fan of the original game I enjoyed this. Even if it was clearly rushed.

The soundtrack was as cool as I remember and the action was at least entertaining to watch.

you clearly watch the dubs. you seem to comment on shows around the same time i do, which is when the dubs release on the streaming sites i use
Sep 18, 2021 8:45 PM
Oct 2019
this was average

the plot itself seems pretty interesting. the characters, however, do not. and it felt a little disjointed, like there was something i was "missing" the whole episode. like maybe i zoned out for a minute and missed an important fact? idk

for example, at the end, that headphone kid knew those music artists were reapers. but literally 5 minutes earlier he had no clue wtf a reaper was. he had no clue who he was. he had no clue what was happening at all...

5/10 first episode

only character i liked was that one dude that swooped in and explained some of the rules before dipping again
Mar 27, 2022 5:11 AM

Jul 2021
Holy fuck the pacing is so goddamn horrendous but I do like how they're being faithful with the representation.
Sep 29, 2022 5:29 AM

Dec 2012
A boy wakes up.
2 pins in his hands.
People are walking through him.
He avoided Truck-kun.
Dat message. Dat timer.
A guy disappeared.
Monsters?
They killed him.
A girl saved him. She's cute.

It's a Wonderful First Episode (Get it? The series is titled It's a Wonderful World.). I'm only watching this as a refresher for my Shin preparation. It was an ok start for what it is. They trying hard to hide Shiki's pantsu. It hurt not hearing FuruKan in this episode. TsudaKen did a fine job. Nabatame voiced Raimu and Konishi in the original game. Raimu vwas voiced by Taketatsu in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in 2012. The staff decided to keep Taketatsu as Raimu while Nabatame voices Konishi. As for the OP music, I'd like to thank the folks from last year involved for sharing the pre-air episode that had ALI's opening insert song "Teenage City Riot" during the 1st episode so I could download it for this watch. I love Calling, but TCR fit so much better obviously. I had to play the scene with TCR first before I continued watching with Calling to compare. Kahadio altered history- his bands history- with that scam. smh
RobNov 8, 2022 2:53 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 28, 2022 1:09 PM

Jan 2021
Banging soundtrack
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » CALLING

removed-user - Jul 3, 2020

22 by Rage_Beat06 »»
May 15, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2021

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 28, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

29 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

34 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:59 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2021

27 by Rob »»
Oct 4, 2022 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.