Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2015 11:29 PM

Oct 2014
(Alright, first that's a load of bs, how the fuck does he have GODLY reflexes to stop a kick mid spin, 180 himself around, kick the blade from Roas hand, before he can even move? But whatever, I know whatever I say you'll just tell me I'm wrong.)

Roa

Watching as his teacher kicked the blade from his hand, Roa vanished his blade and went over to his seat. Not caring what the teacher had to say, it wasn't something he didn't already know. Sitting back in his seat, Roa felt annoyed and slightly betrayed by the way the teacher had gone about the situation.

Talking to Roa as if he was a complete novice, wasn't something he appreciated and would remember such for future interactions with this teacher, he also remember this to be the teacher who had given him a deodorant can and told him to 'practice with it as if it were a sword'.
Dec 10, 2015 11:36 PM
Aug 2014
Riken
"What the hell was that supposed to teach any of us anyways we don't all use the same damn fighting style and weapons"
Dec 10, 2015 11:54 PM

Nov 2015
(LOL schnuff. Btw he didn't kick the sword off, he "whacked" it off with his sword. The point is "reversing" with his sword ability is what Akarui was known for..plus he's an ex S rank ^^")

Akarui
He looked at Riekn-
No you don't but if you were here earlier Mr. Riken then you would have gotten the idea from my short explanation of the psychology of fighting. I am only using abilities as an example of how to use strategies. I'm 100% certain that you are more than capable of using the tactics i went over.
He explained to Riken as he walked back to his desk-

Little did anyone know as he wore long pants but there was a shallow cut on his ankle from the last attack. After all he's only human-
Dec 10, 2015 11:57 PM

Oct 2014
(Same shit, he apparently just got served like no tomorrow)

Roa

Roa was just sitting in his seat, grumbling over his defeat and humiliation in the class, slowly seething to himself, was Roa most likely the sorest loser you could ever find.
Dec 11, 2015 12:09 AM
Aug 2014
Riken
"Well maybe I would have been here earlier if they would have let get to the right damn class because im well aware that I should be ranked above this low C rank I was given the A ranked Student council president wont even duel me so considering the so called strongest student is afraid of me your entire lesson would have don't nothing for me because im far past that point already"
Dec 11, 2015 12:09 AM

Nov 2015
(omg i'm freggin laughing over this xD)

Akarui
He looked at the class and asked as he sat-
[b]Would anyone else like to demonstrate "psychology". Common don't be shy. I'd like 2 people to come forward and try. Though if no one's bothered i'll just have you guys doin theory work on your books.
Dec 11, 2015 12:16 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa raising his hand, because it couldn't be worse anyway volunteered to this little 'demonstration'.
Dec 11, 2015 12:21 AM
Aug 2014
Tenshi
"so you want use to do something that dosnt seem normal so they may not see it coming"
(You laughing about Rikens Ego?)
LoveandHate91Dec 11, 2015 12:30 AM
Dec 11, 2015 12:30 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
She sighed, then raised her hand to volunteer
Dec 11, 2015 12:33 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He looked at Tenshi
Something like that haha.
He looked at Roa and Uragiri
Okay come forward and begin when your ready
Dec 11, 2015 12:36 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Rising from his seat and walking forward he stopped in front of the teacher. "Start what? You just said we'd demonstrate psychology." Roa was assuming this was some sort of exercise, since having more combat in the classroom may end up destroying more of the room, as he noted his water blades had created some cuts in the wall from when Akarui dodged them.
Dec 11, 2015 12:40 AM
Aug 2014
Tenshi
"why not have the three of us demonstrate"
Dec 11, 2015 12:45 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Don't worry the school covers classroom damage. Just make sure to not practice destructively
anywhere besides supervised classrooms and the training grounds.

If you all agree a 3 way, so be it.
Dec 11, 2015 12:49 AM
Aug 2014
Tenshi
"do the two of you agree to that?"
Dec 11, 2015 12:49 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing that another student also wanted to demonstrate Roa just went back to his seat. "I don't feel like taking unnecessary injuries from a practice if others are more interested." With this he just waited for the now 2 demonstrators to start.
Dec 11, 2015 12:53 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Okay Tenshi and Uragiri. You may begin.

Kuro
He watched closely hoping Uragiri would suffice-
Dec 11, 2015 1:03 AM
Aug 2014
Tenshi
"Oh demonstrate with us im not that dangerous"
Dec 11, 2015 1:10 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Looking up from his seat he would just shake his head in the negative.
Dec 11, 2015 1:13 AM
Aug 2014
Tenshi
"Oh come on a three way would be fun"
Dec 11, 2015 1:19 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
She stood up from her seat and approached Akarui, listening to his instructions, then she looked at Tenshi to check her partner.
-Defy gravity, Zero! she called out as she was looking now at Akarui and held her hand forward, summoning her sword before holding it in front of her in an horizontal position, using her gravity ability to check for openings and incoming attacks.
Dec 11, 2015 1:25 AM
Aug 2014
*Tenshi draws her katana since Roa dosnt look like he'll join and waits for her partner to start*
Dec 11, 2015 1:30 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He nodded at Uragiri indicating her to start-
Dec 11, 2015 1:43 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
She dashes with speed toward Tenshi, holding her blade with the tip downwards as she ran to seem like when she would reach Tenshi she would slash in a diagonal arc from lower right to higher left, but that was not the plan.
At the first moment she would detect an attempt to move to block from Tenshi she would plant her foot in front of her on the ground and boost herself on Tenshi's opposite side as she got low (as she was running from the begining she seemed from Tenshi's point of view to come to his left side, but now she would switch to right side), spinning herself in a clock-wise direction to strike Tenshi low with her sword.
LightSpark090Dec 11, 2015 2:04 AM
Dec 11, 2015 1:52 AM

Nov 2015
(Light,.......your meant to be facing Tenshi not Akarui...hes observing xD...unless you actually intended..?)
Dec 11, 2015 1:52 AM
Aug 2014
(Do we start at the same time)
Dec 11, 2015 1:57 AM

Nov 2015
(yes...its Tenshi VS Uragiri. Akarui is just observing)
Dec 11, 2015 2:04 AM

Jul 2014
(Sorry boss, I fixed it. ^^;)
Dec 11, 2015 2:08 AM
Aug 2014
*Tenshi jumps back into the shadows using shadow walk to move to another side of the room but then used shadow walk to make her hand come out of Uragiris shadow and use shadow blast at point blank range*
Dec 11, 2015 2:36 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
When she saw Tenshi jump back and dissapear she immediatly put her foot down to use as pivot in expectation of a surprise attack, and with her gravitational sense she felt her hand the first moment it revealed so she had enough time to turn and dodge the shadow blast.
Dec 11, 2015 2:39 AM
Aug 2014
*Tenshi walks out of the shadows from the others side of the room but has shadow chains fire from the shadows that the desks and tables cast of the floor and since those are shadows without Tenshis hand I don't think gravity would give away there postions*
Dec 11, 2015 2:43 AM

Jul 2014
(Yes, but there IS Tenshi's hand that is a material object, right? And gravity affects all material objects)
Dec 11, 2015 2:48 AM
Aug 2014
(For shadow blast yes for shadow chains no because shadows have no weight no smell and no sound to them so her hand used shadow blast but the chains arnt using her hand to come from the shadow)
Dec 11, 2015 2:49 AM

Nov 2015
(yes although it is made of "shadow" or "darkness", it is in a physical form if it can touch you. It is matter. )
Dec 11, 2015 2:58 AM

Mar 2014
(wait... are student fighting and Sensei looking at them? be caraful Setsu not to hear about it... she is pretty angry right now... and people are you acting like this in class? come on guys... i do not know what heppened.. but Zero.. control your students!)
Dec 11, 2015 3:03 AM

Nov 2015
(facepalm- This is apart of the lesson. Not a real fight.)
Dec 11, 2015 3:05 AM

Mar 2014
(oh i see.. sorry)
Dec 11, 2015 3:46 AM
Aug 2014
(I wouldn't think It had a physical form before touching the target but we can wait for Setsus answer on that)
Dec 11, 2015 4:22 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt walked into the classroom, he had just transferred, so he didn't have to worry about attendance at the moment. When he entered, he saw two people clashing blades and his eyes started to show off excitement. Though, this was a classroom, so he wouldn't understand why something like this was happening. Was it part of the class? What were they teaching? Whatever it was, Alt definitely didn't want to miss this.

"..Dynamos.."

As electricity started to generate around him, 6 knife-sized blades appeared in rapid succession. They seemed to be hovering above the ground, but this was because Alt was wielding them with the strings attached to his fingers, using Electric Mastery to control the blades that were charged with electricity with the strings. He was touching his weapons. Not the blades, but the strings. It's just that the strings were too thin for the eye to see, that people would see it as hovering..

"Check..
Eheh."

Alt started to grin maniacally, not knowing that this was merely a friendly duel permitted by the teacher due to coming in class late. Or, he actually wouldn't really care anyways, he was already in a pissed mood due to having most of his original powers sealed. The symbol beneath Alt's left eye started to glow, signaling the activation of the Dynamos, not long after the weapons were summoned, Alt started his grin. And when he was grinning, Alt attacked. Since his opponentstargets were too busy fighting each-other, they would have little to no time to attack Alt, along with his target being the one targeted by the shadows' attack, they'd have to choose which attack they wanted to block. Though, Alt's attack can be intercepted by the teacher, as Alt was merely sending three Dynamos towards his target. He kept three with him, to counter attack.
Dec 11, 2015 4:36 AM

Jul 2014
(Im still 90% sure that the hand can count as material object as it came out of the shadow, not being a shadow itself, so Im gonna react to defend myself.)

Uragiri
She felt Alt's presence from the moment he set foot in the classroom and her gravity sense took note of him summoning his blade, getting also a pretty vague and weak vibe from the position of the strings as they were thin, but not noexistant.
Thus, she managed to spot the blades heading her way and react. Using her agility she dodged one of the blades by side-stepping, when the second came her way she would thumble to the side, and the last one to arrive she would attempt to block and deflect with her own blade.
Dec 11, 2015 4:54 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

As he saw his target dodging his Dynamos, Alt was fine with it. He rather grinned even more. He started laughing a little even. One would know, feel and think that he was a maniac. Why didn't he mind that his Dynamos were dodged? Because he could control their movement with his Electricity Mastery, and thus, he changed their direction. He could've done this when his target dodged the first blade, but he didn't. He waited, gave her a little hope that she could outmaneuver his Dynamos and was looking at the girl through the gap between his fingers as his left hand was placed on the left side of his face, covering the symbol beneath his left eye.

"Yes. This is how it's supposed to be!
Without struggle, this wouldn't be any fun.."

Anyone could see that the charged up electricity inside the Dynamos were starting to generate even more electricity. As his target would be blocking and attempting to deflect the last dynamo from the earlier attack, they would have to react real quick to this. The three dynamos sent towards his target would close up on her. One being blocked by her blade, the other two recovering and turning towards their target again.

"I wonder what kind of face you make..
When hit by 2000 volts!"

The dynamos were obviously charging up electricity to launch towards Alt's target, along with Alt doing the same thing. His target would be hit by 4 angles, with the speed of electricity and the distance between her and the dynamos, she'd need to have a very high speed and reaction time to dodge even one of them.
Dec 11, 2015 5:35 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
As she dodged the first 2 blades and blocked the last she felt in the gravitational field that the blades recovered and were now turned in her way, this giving her a little extra time to react to the attack as she would know the directions the blades are pointing to without looking and Alt being right in front of her, so she would know the directions of all 4 electric bolts.
All that she lacked was the actual time for this to end up decently.
She would dodge the bolt from Alt by ducking right at the moment he shot, it zooming over her as she threw her blade towards another bolt to block it. She could retrieve it later.
Hopefully 2 bolts down, 2 to go. She attempted to quickly get up to dodge the third bolt, shocking her arm lightly as it barely missed her, but she just couldnt dodge the last bolt that hit her back, letting out a small cry of pain as she was forced on one knee from the shock.
Dec 11, 2015 5:50 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt wasn't very amused. Though, his opponent has dodged most of the launched electricity, she had been hit by one of them. That was enough to mark her defeat already. With the electricity hitting her back, Alt had a few seconds to reconfigure her pain reception. He increased it. He increased it by a lot out of frustration, with her dodging his electricity.

"Ahahah!
That's the face. That's the sound.
More! More!!"

When his target fell on one knee, Alt's assault didn't end just yet as his blades recovered and changed directions yet again, moving towards the target.

"2000 Volts was not enough.. was it?
How about 3000 Volts?!"

He himself was charging electricity, but the blades were merely going to distract his target as they were moving in on the target, also seemingly charging electricity to put the target's focus on them. If his target doesn't notice soon that there were strings attached to the blades, they would easily be subdued due to the strings restricting their movements as they've been moving around the target for awhile into the fight already.
Dec 11, 2015 5:52 AM

May 2015
neko
he sat down watching the battle. "that 300 volt would turn 600 if i blocked one." he muttered to himself.
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 11, 2015 6:14 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
That hurt a lot as she had to take a moment to catch her breath after the shock, fortunately finding that time during Alt's speech. She just looked at him as he spoke, a cold glare in her green eyes as her gravity sense told her the position of blades... but also confirming what she detected at first and had been ignoring till now.
Before the assault she felt a vague presence connecting Alt and his blades, but it could have been her misreading the signs. However, during the fight she had felt the vague presence move around, still connecting the blades with Alt, and now surrounding her even if she couldnt see a thing, so for now she could be sure: there are thin strings attached.
As she kept her gaze on Alt, she sensed the blades close in to her. She had to move away! Calling her blade back to her and taking hold of it, she used her gravity power to boost herself in a super jump, performing a backflip as the blades flying close to the ground would miss her, leaving her only to block the ones coming higher with her blade, if any did come.
She would flip all the way to the back of the class, landing on the teacher's desk on her feet as she still looked coldly at Alt as she held her blade in a defensive stance.
-I dont know who you are and why are you attacking me, but I dont want to fight you. she called out to him in a serious tone, preparing for anything.
Dec 11, 2015 6:19 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa was just sitting with a confused look on his face staring at the new student who'd just entered, displaying a face of 'What the fuck are you doing?'.
Dec 11, 2015 6:27 AM

May 2015
Neko
He tapped Roa shoulder. "i wouldnt say that if i were you."
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 11, 2015 6:31 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt watched and grinned as his target jumped away from his dynamos. That was it. The dynamos were merely a distraction and he had enough time to adjust his aim to where the target would land. He launched electricity again, towards his target, along with his Dynamos going towards his target again, if they slowed down the fall with or did anything to dodge the launched electricity, Alt's Dynamos would intercept her. If she didn't, she would be hit by the 3000 Volts electricity launched at her. He would fire it off before the girl opened her mouth to say anything at all, and if she did go with talking, she wouldn't have the time to dodge, even if she could.
Dec 11, 2015 6:39 AM

May 2015
Neko
His sword glowed gold and jumped down and pushed uragiri out of the way using body as a shield taking the hits.
Dec 11, 2015 6:49 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Someone had interfered, taking a hit that would originally deal 3000 Volts. Since he was using his body as the shield, he was taking the full damage of the 3000 Volts and Alt couldn't do anything but laugh at the guy's miserable display of heroism. Alt had also used this opportunity to increase the guy's pain reception. He'll feel the wrath of Alt for interfering. Alt's Dynamos were sent back to his side as he watched his opponents. He was waiting for their move now, since a one-sided fight isn't fun.
Dec 11, 2015 6:58 AM

May 2015
Neko
He fell to the side toward roa.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 28, 2015

232 by Yliari »»
Dec 28, 2015 7:53 PM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.