Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 11, 2015 5:54 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate noticed the the barrier had gone. She went around and inside the bathroom. She stripped and would step in the the shower. She would block the water from hitting him and put her hands on her hips behind him.

I told you to listen to me didn't I?

She would have water going down her head so it would mask the crying and snot from leaving her face.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 11, 2015 5:58 PM

Oct 2014
(Gonna write this last reply then get some sleep ^^)

Roa

Looking at as Fate entered and stood behind him, Roa would just look at her then mumble "Didn't I block you out?" Saying this he stood back up put placed his back to her.

"You did, but you also said you didn't want to do stuff like that again, and I realized I'd been stupid to push so fast." As he said this he'd just let the water cascade down him again, all his hair falling back as he was looking up into the shower head, never noticing Fate crying.
Dec 11, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2011
(Okay, When I cant post anymore I'll just say she faints)
Fate Valentine

She sniffed for a moment and squatted to wrapped her arms around them so that the water would hit both of them. Something familiar to him would be against him as well. She would snuggle up next to his head.

I don't mind...You can push as hard as you want. I was just scared...I've never been like this with anyone y'know? I'm a tough girl! As long as we can be close I don't mind anything.

She would let go of him and dry herself off if he let her. Afterwards she would wait on their bed for his response.
ZenoDec 11, 2015 6:52 PM
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 11:17 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Thinking through what Fate had just told him and how she'd reacted to him, he felt slightly better again, as Fate left the shower he'd sit their for a little while longing, just getting himself clean since he was there anyway.

Walking out from the bathroom he went and slid under the covers next to Fate hugging her to him again, so his chest was into her back. "Can we just lye like this?" As he said this he'd stroke her, not being sure what part of her body he was actually stroking, but he thought it would be comforting.
Dec 11, 2015 11:55 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa got into the bed with her and she hid her smile. He went around behind her and started stroking around her belly to thigh area. He said that he just wanted to lay there and she just nodded her head. She surprisingly enjoyed being like this with someone. With a bandit group, it usually involved every man, woman, and child for themselves. It was not a place for comforting like this. She sniffed again and decided to ask Roa some questions.

Roa...my parents told me that if someone is not monitoring something. That means that it's okay to take...it that true?

She would turn her head slightly to look at him in the corner of her eye. She would then smile and turn back forward. Roa had changed her but she couldn't figure out what he had changed about her. She knew that she was a new person now though.
Zen💀

Dec 12, 2015 12:02 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Lying in the bed just absentmindedly stroking across her belly and listening to her quesiton, thinking about it there was some truth to what she'd been told. But on the other side, it wasn't a correct assumption either, you couldn't always just take what you wanted, though with powers like theirs it most definitely was a possibility.

"Some could say that, that's a very ethical question Fate, the thing is that sometimes that may be true. If they don't wish to protect their valuables, some might instill the question if they're even supposed to have them in their possession to begin with. On the flip side though, some would say it's morally wrong to steal from others and that it's not something that should be done in society. *sigh* I think it's wrong personally, but I can understand doing. If that makes sense." As Roa said this he'd bury his nose into her hair.

"So yeah, I think it's only ever okay to steal if it's your last option for survival and protecting your family, though I would only steal from people that have enough to give, but are unwilling to help sustain the weaker families." He'd scoot a little closer to her so he could drape a leg over her to give her more of his body heat.
Dec 12, 2015 12:23 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]Roa's explanation made sense. Fate would move so that Roa would have an easier time wrapping himself around her. Part of his answer bothered her but it was part of her next question. With his leg now around her his whole body would be pressed up against hers.

If you had a child and you told them lies all their life. Then you told them that they wanted to use them to make money. Would you say that's okay?

Fate had clenched part f the bed sheet when she asked this. Depending on Roa's answer would probably change her on one way or another.
Zen💀

Dec 12, 2015 12:29 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Listening intently to Fates question and mulling over it for only a split second Roa responded with "Emotional manipulation is never okay, it sounds like they're just exploiting their child and the child is willing to do it because the parents are their support during their younger days, by being that way some children and most grow attached and completely trusting towards their parents, which makes them easily influenced by them. So it's most definitely not okay, I wouldn't wish that one anyone, that's not a way to live your life. After all it's YOUR life not theirs." Saying this last part in a manner that he was sure Fate would pick up as him understanding where she came from, and why she'd asked the question.

Still idly stroking her across her belly he'd plant a few butterfly kisses atop her crown to just emphasize that he was here for her, the slow circles all the while being comforting (hopefully) in their slow movement. Stopping for a moment he wrapped the cover tighter around the two and went back to stroking across her skin.
Dec 12, 2015 12:41 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa feel her stomach tighten up and tears would start to fall out of her eyes. She knew in her heart that her parents were manipulating her but she didn't want to admit it. He had kissed her a few times. She would turn around while wiping the tears on the sheets. She snuggled up on Roa intertwining her legs with his. If he were to continue rubbing her body, he would be touching her back an butt area but she wouldn't mind it. It would actually seem like she would welcome it.

I hate my parents...They only wanted to use me. They never had any feelings towards me. Now I have no one...

She would wrap arm around Roa to bring his chest close to her face. She was crying in his chest.

(I'm going to sleep now...so...I'll be back in a few hours.)
Zen💀

Dec 12, 2015 1:04 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Having Fate turn around in his arms, he'd move his hands up so he had a good hold around her back just rubbing circles with his right hand unto her lower back, while the other was wrapped around her shoulders to keep her close. Intertwining their legs Roa would not say anything for a while just holding her close as the tears were falling.

"Your parents may have been horrible people, but that doesn't mean you are and you deserved better than them, it wasn't what you got. But the future can change that and I'll try to help in anyway that I can, I'll work for you to be able to trust me completely." As he said this he'd push her chin up slightly to place a chaste kiss unto her before holding her tightly again.
Dec 12, 2015 10:43 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate had listened to Roa calmly. He said the he would be there for her and gave her a kiss. The kiss itself made her blush. She wondered why her father had told her that she would get pregnant if she did this. It was very pleasant. She stopped crying and started to feel dizzy. She needed to rest. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. Her grip around Roa loosened as she slept.
Zen💀

Dec 12, 2015 3:25 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching as Fate lulling off to sleep, he'd stay there with her for awhile to make sure she'd be completely asleep Roa would get up from the bed and tug her in to make sure she keeps her heat.

Before getting ready to move out for possibly another mission or whatever he could find to catch his interest. He'd leave a note for Fate that he's out if she wakes before he's back the note simply says "I've gone out, see you when I get back"

(Done until you get back?)
Dec 12, 2015 4:20 PM

Jul 2011
(Yep)
Zen💀

Dec 12, 2015 4:28 PM

Oct 2014
(Alright, have a nice trip ^^)
Dec 19, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2011
[quote=Zeno]
Fate Valentine

[quote]Fate woke up and sat up quickly.

Ro-

She looked around an notice that the name she was going to call for was nowhere to be found. She did see a note for her telling his whereabouts very vaguely. She changed her clothes to her hunters garb and decided to leave. Roa had left her a note so she would do the same.

Im going to go do a mission...if there is one available. See you later? I don't really know how to leave a message... Umm later ;)

She would then leave the room.
Zen💀

Dec 19, 2015 7:05 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate returned to her room. Laid down on her bed and crossed her legs. She saw that Roa had not returned yet and wondered where he was going and what he was up to but decided against going out to look for him. His note said that he would return so she would wait patiently.
Zen💀

Dec 19, 2015 11:56 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Entering the dorm, he saw Fate lying down on the bed, thinking she was still asleep he didn't say anything and headed for the bathroom, but not before dropping a sandwich he'd picked up at cafeteria on desk next to the bed. He'd then turn and make his way for the bathroom to have a quick shower.
Dec 20, 2015 3:35 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate noticed Roa walking in to lay the sandwich down. Was it a treat for her? Was it because he heard about her good behavior? Fate smiled realizing that he went out of his way to bring her food. She crawled over to the sandwich and looked at it for a moment. Her bandit tendencies took over and she devoured the sandwich without a moments waste. She let out a violent burp afterwards and started rubbing her belly. She smiled widely and waited for Roa to get out of the shower. Now that she had some feelings, even though she didn't know exactly what kind of feelings she had, she could not face Ria like she had up until now. She wanted to appear to be good so that Roa would like her more. She then began to wonder why she wanted Roa to like her more but the thoughts became embarrassing and her face went red. She put her hands on her cheeks. Her sandwich crumb filled lips were now push together and she had accidentally made herself have a fish face.
Zen💀

Dec 20, 2015 6:23 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

After having gone about his shower routine, Roa just put some boxers on and wrapped a towel around his lower body. Venturing back out into the room he shared with Fate, he saw the Sandwich as already gone he just grinned and looked to Fate.

"What is that face you're making?" He said while dying with laughter, barely holding out until he'd finished his sentence before collapsing on the bed next to her with laughter.

(Welcome back buddy ^^)
Dec 20, 2015 9:35 PM

Jul 2011
(Woop I'm back!)
Fate Valentine

[quote]Fate turned to see Roa while still holding her face as it was. She let go of her cheeks and made a slightly irritated face when Roa started laughing. She moved her arms down in a aggressive way and placed her fist on her hips. She looked at Roa with a slightly embarrassed face.

This is may normal face!

She looked at Roa one more time and then turned her head. He didn't have a shirt on so she had to be cautious around him.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 12:23 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Still chuckling slightly Roa had stopped dying with laughter "Of course it is, so are you feeling better now?" Roa said turning to look at her only to see the back of her head.

"Don't even wanna look at me, you wound me Fate." Roa said in mock hurt, if she'd turn to face him she'd see he was still wearing a mischievous smirk.
Dec 21, 2015 5:13 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa asked about her health. Her cold was very odd. It seemed really bad at first but now it had gone away completely. She felt fit and ready to go. She nodded her head up and down to signify a positive reaction to his question.

He then told her how hurt he was and she widened her eyes and turned to look at him. She started fiddling with her hands as if she was playing with something and looked away nervously. She slowly got off the bed and took a deep breath. Roa didn't seem to like being treated coldly in any way so Fate had decided to walk towards him and give him a hug. She completely missed the facial expression Roa made so she thought he was serious. She would slowly wrap her arms around him and put her face into his chest. He was rather strong looking for his size so secretly enjoyed putting her body on his muscles.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 5:55 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Nodding a yes to his question, Roa was quite satisfied that her cold had been nothing too serious.

Without Fate ever having said anything she'd gotten off the bed walked over to his side and promptly fallen on top of him (he never did get off the bed) burying her face in his chest.

Having Fates smaller frame wrapped around him was something Roa secretly enjoyed greatly, but didn't want to mention too loudly, Fate might just stop hugging him, and that would be a true disaster.

"You're so silly Fate, try and look at me and tell me if you can see any hurt on my face." Saying this Roa still had on the same mischievous expression as just before, but he held on tight if Fate was going to try and break the hold.

If she did try to break it, he'd tickle her.
Dec 21, 2015 6:09 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate had gotten on Roa and he told her to look at his face. She looked up and saw his face to see his lack of any negative feeling at all. She pouted and tried to break the hold around her. Roa seemed to not want to let her go so she quickly gave up.

Damnit Roa! Stop it! It's embarrassing!

Even though she was saying that her hold around him tightened.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 6:30 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Holding the now squirming Fate in his hold Roa's smile was just growing all the larger, with a laugh he'd attack her sides with a vicious tickling assault.

It was surprisingly enjoyable to just be on the bed with Fate like this having fun, and not caring too much what they did.

"Huuuh, I can't hear you... What did you say??" Roa said this in an extremely obnoxious manner as he was still tickling her.
Dec 21, 2015 8:33 AM

Jul 2011
[quote=Zeno]
Fate Valentine

Roa had started to tickle Fate and a shiver went down fates spine. She laughed loudly as Roa tickled her. She tried to speak but Roa wouldn't stop. She would attempt to fight him off while laughing. She thought her gut would bust open if he continued but it obviously wouldn't. She would aim a single punch to Roa's as her single act of assault. She flailing around so a few more hits would probably be going his way eventually.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 8:35 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Keeping up the tickle assault a little longer, he'd stop as Fate's laughter and obvious struggle kept ringing out into the room. He'd gentle push her down next to him and then lean himself unto and elbow with a smug smile "Now what did we learn?" He said in a obviously joking manner.

Waiting for an answer he'd just start swinging his legs around slightly.

(Yo, I got like 3 hours to spare if you're game to RP a good amount)
Dec 21, 2015 8:52 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate was put down next to Roa. She was breathing heavily and was tired from Roa's assault. He asked her what did she learn. She didn't know the answer to that. She simply made up a guess off the top of her head.

Uhh..Don't turn my head away from you because if I do you will tickle me to death?

She sounded confused with her own answer but it was all she had. She sat up and looked at Roa for a moment. Without thinking she would reach out and put her hand on his shoulder. She moved her head closer to his but then suddenly blushed as if she had just woken up.

What the hell am I doing?

She slapped both of her cheeks and shook her head.

Oh thank you for the sandwich! It was good and I was hungry.

She said this with a big happy smile.
ZenoDec 21, 2015 9:15 AM
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 9:03 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing Fate come up with perhaps the cutest answer he'd ever heard, Roa gave a genuine smile of joy and almost awe at the simple answer she'd come up with.

"Something like that I suppose." He said to answer her very adorable answer to his question, it wasn't what he'd been looking for, but he dang well was going to give the adorable answer some credit.

Looking confused as it seemed like one moment she was pulling him in for something but then the next moment stopped? What just happened there? And why did she slap herself? Before he could question any of this out lout she spoke again.

Looking at her, he'd run back into the bathroom to bring out the other sandwich he forgot on the sink. "I do have another if you'd like it?" She seemed happy to have gotten something to eat, but he wasn't sure if that one sandwich had been enough, she had been sleeping for awhile.
Dec 21, 2015 9:24 AM

Jul 2011
[quote=Zeno]
Fate Valentine

Roa had offered her another sandwich. Fate nodded her head happily. She was very hungry. She often ate lots of food when she was with her lying parents. They had to hunt after all. She would hop on top of Roa and give him a hug.

Thank you~

If she had a tail it would be wagging vigorously.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 9:34 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Fondly returning the hug Fate was giving him, Roa would then give her the sandwich she so dearly wanted. Roa was unsure why, but he somehow felt it appropriate to gently run his nails up and down her back, in a slow gentle manner, oddly resembling how you'd scratch a dog or a cat.

He just kept a gentle stroking motion up and down her back as he leaned a little more back down from his sitting position.
Dec 21, 2015 10:31 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Once Fate was given the sandwich she would scarf it down quickly. She would wipe her mouth with the back of her hand and look at Roa again.

Roa...put on a shirt.

She would say this the same way as if she was talking in a normal conversation. It was almost too natural with the way she said it.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 10:35 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Looking down at himself, he just stared. Oooh, she might be unto something here... Standing up without saying anything, Roa just walked towards his dresser dropped the towel and quickly threw on some pants and a shirt to cover himself.

"Sorry your highness, you can't be having such a lowly peasant such as I in your presence and in the nude no less! I will accept any punishment you have for me my lady." Saying this in the most royal voice he could, Roa would then bow towards her before looking up smirking at her.
Dec 21, 2015 11:19 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa has wanted some kind of punishment. Fate would do something that she always wanted to do if she were ever to become a ruler. Fate took off her boots and threw them in a random direction. She walked to the front door and locked it.

She moved back to the bed and sat on it. She crossed her legs, one thigh over the other and gave a queen like look. She stretched her foot out and wiggled her toes a bit.

Lick it peasant!

She had a confident grin thinking that nothing could possibly go wrong with her demand. Any thoughts of Roa not doing it and possibly doing something else instead were not present inside her head. Her hands were resting on the bed to hold herself up to support her body. Her hunter's garb:
Hung loosely on her body. She was only a little nervous about the situation. She still sported a confident smile however.

(those are the clothes she wears most of the time. It's usually that or some kind of rendition of that.)
ZenoDec 21, 2015 11:30 AM
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 11:32 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching Fate take off her boots, Roa started getting a bad feeling in his belly racing towards his throat She's not that good at understanding jokes...

Watching her then sit and cross her legs like a highborn ruler would. Roa just shrugged his shoulders, fuck it if she wanted him to lick her foot, sure he would. Just maybe not the way she was hoping for.

Roa would slowly grasp her outstretched foot moving it like it was porcelain towards his face, he'd give a slow sniff to make sure it didn't smell like straight asshole.

If it didn't he would lick the underside of her foot, hoping for her to be ticklish, if it was he'd place a kiss on the top of her foot.
Dec 21, 2015 11:39 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate's foot didn't stink considering she bathed only right before she went to bed and only walked to Mr. Kagetsuki's office and back. If anything it probably still smelled rather fresh. He grasped her foot which caused her to make a slight moan type sound.

He's really going to do it?

He then licked the bottom of her foot and she couldn't help but laugh a little. She would snatch her foot away however. She blushed slightly and took her foot away from his grasp. It felt more like a punishment for her now. She crossed her legs the other way and with a low voice she would say.

You are forgiven.

If he didn't let go of her she would blush even more and look away from him in a shy manner. She would then forgive him the same way and try to get her foot away from him.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 11:47 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Laughing at the whole situation Roa would get back up so he was now towering over her once more, He'd stretch out both his arms to grasp her under each arm and lift her up to twirl her around.

"Thank you your highness, you're so understanding that'd you'd forgive me!" still twirling around in a circle he'd be smiling up at her, she was really light.

After having swirled about to get them both dizzy he'd just drop both of them unto their shared bed again.
Dec 21, 2015 12:00 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

He picked her up and spun her around which made her dizzy. Once they had fallen on to the bed she moved towards Roa. She moved on top of him and looked down at him. She put her index finger on the middle of his chest and started drawing random circles. She remembered from earlier that their relationship was categorized as 'special friends'. She had held back the first time because she didn't know if it was okay to do what her urges wanted her to do. She could no longer hold back however. She moved her index finger up to his collarbone and opened up her hand. She had blamed Roa for this development. He was being very playful with her and they often had a lot of close contact. Her hand moved up to the side of his face and she moved her head to hover over his.

Special Friends right?...

She put her forehead down on top of his and let their noses touch. She simply stayed like this for a while.
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 12:08 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Having Fate crawl unto him had Roa very satisfied, but also a little confused, but in a pleasant manner. It was a nice comforting feeling having Fate randomly drawing circles on his chest. Before moving her hand up to his face, to seemingly cradle his face.

"Yeah, special friends." Roa just breathed it out and looked back into her eyes.
Dec 21, 2015 12:26 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate gulped and looked Roa in the eyes. She lowered her mouth towards his and kisses him for a lightly. She release the kiss and takes a breath to Kiss him again. Longer this time. She then released the kiss once more and hovered over him again.

Okay...special friends then.

Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 12:32 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Kissing Fate back as she came down, he was slightly surprised at the first one but was ready for the second time she came down. Having Fate hover over him again, Roa slowly ran his hands down her spine towards her butt.

"We got a deal" He said with a smile and pushed his head up to catch her lips again.

(How far are you planning to take this? Do we have to move to the other club?)
Dec 21, 2015 12:57 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa said that they had a deal and kissed her. She french kissed him back and swallowed after releasing it. She felt Roa's hand go down to her butt which made her move a little. She put her hands down next to Roa's head to support her upper body. She moved her head closer to his to see if he wanted another Kiss.

(We don't need to she was just gonna kiss him a bit. If Roa is about to do something however...Then yeah we should move over there)
Zen💀

Dec 21, 2015 1:03 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Enjoying the kiss, Roa would move in to get another from Fate as she was already hovering above him. Moving his hands from her butt to instead embrace her, Roa would then pull her into another hug, while still kissing her.

(Nah it's cool, was just wondering ^^)
Dec 21, 2015 1:29 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate moved her legs so that they would be near Roa's sides. Roa had pulled her close and she clutched her fist tightly when he had kissed her again. This was more overwhelming then she had anticipated. It felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest. She completely surrendered to Roa at this point. Her face was completely red and she couldn't look him directly in the eye. She. for some reason, thought she had stronger feelings for Roa then she had anticipated but the thoughts quickly exited her head.
Zen💀

Dec 22, 2015 9:15 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Having Fate lying next to him, Roa finally breaks their fairly heated kissing session, to snuggle Fate into himself. Pulling her next to his body in an embrace.

"Wanna just talk for a bit? What're your plans here at school Fate?" Roa said this in a happy but curious manner.

While lying with Fate in a hug, he'd still gently stroke up and down in a manner he hoped was pleasant.
Dec 22, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate initial reason for coming to this school was to get money, restore her family name, and to get her parents out of jail. She quickly changed her mind however once she found out they have been lying to her. Why was she here? She looked at Roa for a moment and thought. She could still regain one of the things that her parents had ruined for her.

Well...I guess to restore my family name so that one day when I have kid they can walk into this world and can call their mom a Hero...

She was sure to give Roa a suggestive look when she mentioned having kids. That was the only thing she had left. Leaving her offspring with a good legacy. She would wait for his response and then ask.

Why are you here Roa?
Zen💀

Dec 22, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching Fate seemingly contemplate many a thought in a short span of time, she then spoke of restoring her name, more specifically her families name. Understandable since a bandit background may not be the best outside of bandit society.

What she said about wanting her future child/children to know of their Mother as a hero, did catch Roa slightly off guard, but not enough to really rattle his expression. Not noticing the suggestive look she gave him, Roa turned to speak looking her in the eyes.

"It's funny, I didn't give it much thought before I came here, I mostly came because my swordsmaster told me to... But I'm happy I did come here, I guess I'm here to find a path in life, I never had one in the secluded island where I grew up. So I think I'm here to find a goal in life, currently all I have is my blade and the skill I've acquired. My family was never really fully there for me, being busy with their individual work on the island, so I mostly trained with my Master to hone what little skill I had back then." Saying this Roa would pull Fate closer to his chest.

And now I may just have found someone I want to use my skills to protect as Roa thought this to himself, he gave Fate a look that reflected his slowly setting will to protect her from harm, even if Roa himself didn't know why he wanted to do so.

With an iron will, he steeled himself to protect her, and maybe he'd find his reasoning for doing so along the road.
Dec 22, 2015 11:16 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa had made eye contact with her which made the scene kind of serious. He explained that his sword master had told him to come here. They were the same in that sense. Being sent to a random place without much of a choice. He grew up on a secluded island which intrigued her. She had never been on a boat before or flew any where so how he got here and what it was like made a smile appear on her face about how it felt and what he saw. He continued to say that he was looking to find a goal in life. He then pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around him. He gave her a very determined look. She blushed as she had no idea what he was thinking but she felt like it had something to do with her.

Roa what was your island like? I never had a place to call home. We mainly traveled from place to place and raided what we wanted and took what wasn't ours. We often used the saying "If it's not tied down that means you can take it. And if it is tied down untie it ya idiot!" It was great.

Fate shook her head in Roa's chest.
Zen💀

Dec 22, 2015 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

The way Fate had explained how her family had gone about pillaging from others, made Roa slightly sick that she thought a culture like that had been healthy. But if he had to look at it objectively, if something wasn't protected sufficiently, didn't that sort of mean it wasn't important enough? The philosophy of Fate's bandit group was indeed something you could call correct, but most wouldn't.

A faint contempt rumble would echo in his chest at the question of his island "The island is amazing, imagine it sitting miles from the mainland, hills and mountaintops sprawling about the countryside, deep forests where in the middle halfway up the mountain, that's where my village is situated. Not far from our Village we have a sky blue lake, right in the midst of the forest. That's where most of my blade practice was held, and where I got connected to Water Spirit. The island is amazing, it's so pure in the clearest term possible. Technology hasn't contaminated the natural beauty of the place. I think you'd like it."

Smiling at the fond memories and Fate nuzzling his chest, he'd bent his head down to kiss the crown of her head in contentment.
Dec 22, 2015 12:49 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa talked about his island which sounded beyond Fates imagination. It all sounded so naturey and vibrant. Fate stopped nuzzling and made a slightly confused look. She strained her brain to try to imagine the beauty of the place but it hadn't come up the way he had thought it looked. She just nodded her head at it and just let it be like wonderland in her head. Roa kissed her head but she didn't move.

Water Spirit? What's that?

She knew Roa did some kind of magic trick with water but she didn't know how it really worked. She didn't really know how her own weapon worked really. The story of how she got it was mysterious to her as well.
Zen💀

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Classroom (for rank D and C) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 3, 2015

371 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jan 14, 2016 1:38 PM

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.