Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2015 4:02 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He reached out and grabbed the plate as she handed it to him. "The burger smells pretty good, it almost smells as good as the person that cooked it." He winks at her and then walks over to the table and sits down to eat the burger that she cooked for him.
Jun 21, 2015 4:11 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she blushes and walks to the table and takes a seat and watches him
"tell me what you think?" she smiles
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jun 21, 2015 4:14 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He takes a bite of the burger and chews it slowly before swallowing the parts that were in his mouth, he lowered the burger back down to the plate and looked over at her. "Well, if this burger is any example of your cooking, then I'd have to say that you are a great cook and possible housewife." He brings the burger back up to his mouth and takes another bite of it.
Jun 21, 2015 4:33 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiles brightly
"thank you, enjoy it" she stays siting there until he finishes

Jun 21, 2015 4:50 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He finishes off the last of the burger and smiles over at her. "I did enjoy the food. I think that I can get used to your cooking if all of the food that you makes tastes like this." He blows a kiss at her.
Jun 21, 2015 5:01 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she blushes
"thank you"she takes the plate and wash the dishes "what do you want to do now?"
she asks as she finishes the dishes

Jun 21, 2015 5:11 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I just want to take my mind off things for a little while, to just do something normal that doesn't involve searching for someone or shopping." He gets up from the table and smiles. "Let's just go outside and enjoy the rest of the daylight."
Jun 21, 2015 5:36 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiles
"sure" she dry her hands and heads to door and opens it "let's enjoy the sunlight"

Jun 21, 2015 5:38 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He goes outside and then he walks over to a tree that was in the front yard. He leans his back up against the tree and then he signals for her to come over to him as he smiles and waits. "Come over here."
Jun 21, 2015 5:43 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI closed the door and walk over and sat near him
"what made you come outside?"

Jun 21, 2015 5:52 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He sits down on the ground and then wraps one of his arms around her. "Simple. You told me that you haven't had that many friends in your life. So, I figured that you and I would do some of the stuff that I have always done with my friends. And since I can't take you to any of the fancy mansions that I lived in, this will have to do." He laughs as he rests the back of his head against the tree.
Jun 21, 2015 6:04 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she giggles
"well, i wouldn't want to go to a fancy mansion, i don't need them" she giggles "besides they haunt me a little, killed to many people in an mansion" she shivers and giggles

Jun 21, 2015 6:25 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"That's good for me to know. I'd hate for to bring you to my old house and have you kill all of the servants that used to take care of me, or for you to be so scared that you'd stay in bed and under the covers with me." He kisses the top of her head and pulls her closer to him.
Jun 21, 2015 6:28 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she giggled
"it was for paid jobs only, i'm not a bad person i just make a living by what i was taught to be the best at" she smiled at him "besides i would probably go so i can get scared and stay under the covers with you all day" she giggles

Jun 21, 2015 6:57 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I didn't think that you were a bad person, just someone that was good at her job and that was willing to help total perverted strangers with weird requests." Dyasin runs the fingers of his right hand against her cheeks and smiles. "Many fun things would happen if we were under those sheets for too long though."
Jun 21, 2015 7:02 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiled at him and licked her lips
"show me what fun things would happen Dyasin" she says staring into his eyes

Jun 21, 2015 7:17 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He turned all the way to his side so that he could face her, he places his hands down against her sides and leaned in until his face was directly in front of her face. "I'd love to show you those things." He licked her lips as he placed his hands on her thighs.
Jun 21, 2015 7:36 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI stands and hold out her hand
"then come show me" she says with a smile

Jun 21, 2015 7:49 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He follows her lead and stands all the way up. He grabs her hand and then he leads her back inside of the house and closes the door behind them. Once they were back inside of the house, he wraps his arms around her behind and kisses the back of her neck as his hands rests against her back.
Jun 21, 2015 7:55 PM

Jun 2015
AI

She gives a small moan and lifts his head kissing him and sliding her tongue in and tasting him as she moans into the kiss

Jun 21, 2015 8:21 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He kisses her back and returns the favor of sliding his tongue back inside of her mouth as well, he then wrapped his arms around her and grabs her butt so that he could pull her body all the way up to his, groping her butt as he grinds his body up against hers while nibbling on her tongue.
Jun 21, 2015 8:38 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned out and pulled away "wait one sec" she smiled and grabbed the leisury and walked to the back yo put it on after sometime she comes back dressed in it "h-how does it look" she blushed

Jun 21, 2015 8:43 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He had to stop and fully take a look the way that the lingerie looked on her body, the way that stockings looked on her legs, the way that the bra made her breasts and look and the way that the panties showcased her butt and thighs. "You look fantastic. That was one of the best purchases that I have ever made before."
He walks over to where she was standing, reaches out to her body with his right hand and runs one of his fingers against her stomach and up to her breasts as he smiles. "This is gonna be fun."
Jun 21, 2015 8:53 PM

Jun 2015
AI

She smiles and starts to kiss him again removing his clothes and feeling on him

Jun 21, 2015 9:09 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He cupped her soft breasts in both of his hands and squeezed them gently while his own clothes were being removed. He slides his tongue inside of her mouth and closed the distance between them by stepping closer to her until there bodies were now touching again.
Jun 21, 2015 9:27 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned and moved her hand down to his penis and started stroking while her other arm was around his neck holding him close

Jun 21, 2015 10:05 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He reaches one of his hands inside the front of her panties and rubs her clit with his fingers while licking on the tip of her tongue. He reaches around her with his other hand and slides that hand down the back of her panties and plays with her bare butt while moving his hips as she stroked his penis.
Jun 21, 2015 10:11 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned as he touched her and picked up the pace of her stroking

Jun 21, 2015 10:21 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He effortlessly pulls her panties down her legs so that they fall down to the floor. Pokes her tongue with his during the kiss as he uses his fingers to circle and rub her entrance as he feels some of her wetness cover the tips of his fingers. He then moans through their kiss as he feels himself getting harder and harder thanks to her stroking.
Jun 21, 2015 10:26 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned out and started to stroke him faster and when she heard his moan she was more turned on then before

Jun 21, 2015 10:35 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He moaned once again and then pulled away from the kiss, kisses her on the cheek and then on the neck before opening his mouth, sliding his tongue out and then running it slowly up and down against her neck. He then softly start to bite gently on her neck with his front teeth. He grabs her clit with the thumb and index finger of his right hand, massages her clit by moving his hands in a up and down manner very slowly. He moans against her neck while sucking on it as his penis was on the verge of being fully erect real soon due to the way that it was being stroked.
Jun 21, 2015 11:06 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned louder and started to pant in his ear as she picked up her stroking pace a little more as she moaned some more in his ear feeling him suck on her neck

Jun 21, 2015 11:35 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He licks all the way from her neck and then up to chin and finally her lips and then looks into her eyes as he pecks her on the lips in between his moans. Takes his left hand and unhooks the back of her bra so that her breasts will be exposed to him. Licks down from her lips, traces his tongue all the way back down to one of her nipples until his tongue touches, circles his wet tongue around her nipples as the fingers from his other hand rotate from playing with her clit and the rubbing her entrance very softly.
Jun 22, 2015 8:46 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned at his touch still slowly picking up her stroking face as her moans got louder from the pleasure she was feeling

Jun 22, 2015 8:58 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin brings his mouth away from her breasts and pokes her nipples with the tip of his tongue and then he looks into her eyes with a smile on his face. Twirls the middle finger of his right hand against her entrance while using his thumb to play with and rub her clit. Kisses her bottom lip softly and moans a few times from her stroking. "I think we need to take this to another location."
Jun 22, 2015 9:19 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI looked at him, her moaning slowly getting louder from the more pleasure she was getting "you...choose..." she says barely getting the words out her mind falling into a haze

Jun 22, 2015 9:30 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
With a grin on his face, he was looking deeply into her eyes, runs his tongue against her lips and smiles. "I'm feeling a little too horny to go through the trouble of taking this to bedroom." Twirls his fingers around her entrance and then he traces his wet tongue up and down on her neck. "The floor will be fine." He softly bites the side of her neck. "I want you to get on the floor and lay down on your back."
Jun 22, 2015 9:49 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI was also really horny otherwise she would have never laid on the floor but she moaned out and nodded and did as she was asked to "h-hurry up" she says looking up at him

Jun 22, 2015 10:06 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin got down on his knees and was right in front of her now. He places both of his hands on thigh, spreads her legs open with his hands and then he placed his lower body in-between her legs, leaned into her to close the distance between their bodies and pressed his penis against her clit, he licks and kisses her on the lips while taking his left hand and moving it to one of her breasts, he then teasingly pokes and rubs one of her nipples. He takes his left hand and grabs the base of his penis, he rubs the head of his penis against against the entrance of her pussy as he gazes into her eyes.
Jun 22, 2015 10:20 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she moans out loudly from pleasure and starts moving her hips "d-don't tease me" she says and starts kissing him again sliding her tongue in his mouth and moaning out

Jun 22, 2015 10:26 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He chuckles at her reaction but it was obvious that they both wanted this to happen just as much. he returned the kiss to her by sliding his tongue into her mouth as well, twirling his tongue around hers during the kiss, he continued to play with one of her nipples while keeping his other hand along the base of his penis, he moves his hips in closer to hers and slides the head of his penis inside of her. He then moans against her tongue as her tight walls squeeze the tip of his penis, he then slides more of it into her slowly.
Jun 22, 2015 10:32 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she moans out loudly into his mouth feeling him push in and starts to move her hips more as she her tongue twirled with his in their kiss she then wraps her arm around his neck pulling him closer to him and deepening their kiss.

Jun 22, 2015 10:42 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He followed the movement of her hands and allowed her to pull him down closer to her, he repeatedly poked her tongue with his during the kiss and in between the moaning that he was currently doing. Massages the same nipple that he had been playing with all this time, Dyasin then picks up the pace of his thrusting, thrusting his penis deeper and faster into her as their bodies bounce against each others each time either one of them moves their hips.
Jun 22, 2015 10:55 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moved her hips faster as she felt him go faster and moaned into their kiss as she played with his tongue and held him a little tighter as she moaned out loudly "faster" and continued their kiss

Jun 22, 2015 11:01 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He moves his right hand in the direction of her pussy, rubs her clit and uses his thumb to stimulate her clit by moving his thumb in a slow circular pattern. He could feel that her walls were getting tighter and tighter on all sides of his penis, that new tightness caused him to more even more as their long kiss continued. But that tightness only increased his urge to thrust inside of her faster and faster, and that is what he did as he once again was able to pick up the pace, this time going fast enough to make her breasts bounce against his chest with each thrust.
Jun 22, 2015 11:19 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned loudly as he went faster her head fully in a haze as she continued their heated kiss

Jun 22, 2015 11:35 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin was looking down at her pretty face while the kiss was still going on, their tongues were involved in a fierce but very playful fight for supremacy the longer the kiss took place. He could his own tongue vibrate against her tongue each time he moaned from how much pleasure that was happening in his lower body. He takes his left hand and places it against her face, the speed of his thrusting continued at the same pace with his penis delving deeper and deeper inside of her as he felt more wetness from her tight walls covering his penis.
Jun 22, 2015 11:47 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned out loudly into his mouth as she continued their mouth game moving her hips in sync with his coming close to cuming

Jun 22, 2015 12:13 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He nibbled on the tip of her tongue with his teeth and softly bit her tongue a few times during their long kiss. He finally pulled away from the kiss and begin to teasingly rub her lips with his tongue during his own moaning. Dyasin then takes both of his hands away from where they were and placed them on her breasts, grabbing both of her nipples with the thumbs and index fingers of his hands, he then started to move his hips in a circular pattern so that he could multiple angles and spots with his hard and thrusting penis.
Jun 22, 2015 12:38 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she was moaning loudly and moving her hips in sync with his as she still held him close and turned his neck and biting him in the same spot as before or what she called her possession mark

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dyasin's House ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

The_Unholy_One - Jul 17, 2015

826 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Sep 27, 2015 6:24 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.