Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2014
erengy said:
Paulo27 said:
[ReinForce] The Rolling Girls - SP1 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv
is somehow recognized as this:

I'd guess that Taiga failed to identify the filename, and then got that irrelevant anime from the directory name. What's the full path of the file? Does one of the upper directories match one of the alternative titles (e.g. "Extra")?

Note: Please post your issues to the related thread if you're using v1.2 beta, so that I don't get confused on the issue. I had to look at the screenshot for visual clues to determine which version you use :)
Sorry, yes, using the beta, I'll post it here now to not mix things up.
And yes, the folder that had the file was called "Extra", the full path was
"D:\Torrents\Anime\[ReinForce] The Rolling Girls - Vol.1 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)\Extra\[ReinForce] The Rolling Girls - SP1 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv"
Apr 27, 2015 9:07 AM

Mar 2014
"[Nishi-Taku] Tamayura ~graduation photo~ Movie Part 1 [BD][720p][98965607].mkv" doesn't get recognized with "Tamayura ~graduation photo~ Movie Part 1" as an alternative title, instead I have to remove the 1, this is a problem because if other releases are labeled as 2, 3 or 4 there's no way for Taiga to recognize them.
I think it might not be a bad idea for Taiga to not search for the episode number when an entry only has 1 episode.
This is probably also a problem with movies and whatnot with numbers on their titles, I tried with something like "White Album 2" and Taiga can't recognize it.
Apr 29, 2015 11:57 AM

Mar 2014
"[TardRaws] 0 [640x360].mkv" Doesn't get recognized at all, I think the problem is related with the above, if I change the "0" to "a" in the filename and add "a" as an alternative title it works.
Having "anime 0" as an alternative title does work (my folder is named "Anime"), so that's nice.
EDIT: Actually, no it doesn't, I still had the filename with the "a" instead of the "0", which is weird because Taiga recognized it with the alternative title "anime 0", no idea.
Apr 29, 2015 7:21 PM

Nov 2007
The issue with "Tamayura ~graduation photo~ Movie Part 1" isn't what you think it is. It's mostly due to the fact that "Part" keyword can be many things:

- A part of the anime title
- A part of the episode title
- A prefix for the episode number
- A prefix for the volume number of a batch release

Still, I think adding a special case to the parser for "Part {number}" can be beneficial (there's already a case for "Movie {number}", for instance). I'll try this out.

Filenames such as "White Album 2" are ambiguous. The only way to distinguish the 2nd episode of White Album from a batch release of White Album 2 is by checking the file extension, which Taiga already does. Furthermore, Taiga does look up the combined case first, then falls back to the one without the number.

As for "0", I added it as a test case, but it's extremely rare so I may not take any action on it.
Apr 30, 2015 4:50 AM

Mar 2014
I was being a bit silly too as I was testing them on entries that hadn't aired yet and Taiga obviously wasn't detecting them because of that, I did think of that offline but never remembered to try it out, no matter though, that wasn't the whole problem.
Thing with "White Album 2" is that I tried to add that as an alternative title to a movie and had a file with "White Album 2" so really it shouldn't matter whether or not the title exists in the database, or at least it shouldn't.
There are better examples, "1001 Nights" doesn't work, with the title in the filename Taiga only recognizes the "Nights" part in the Now Playing, "21 Emon Uchuu e Irasshai!" also doesn't work.
Basically most movies with a number in the title won't work "21 Emon Uchuu e Irasshai! - 01", for example, works fine though.
Not all of them don't work though, having "Byousoku 5 Centimeter" as an alternative title for a random movie and having "Byousoku 5 Centimeter" as the filename works fine, I imagine it's because the number is in the middle and Taiga passes it off as part of the title instead of thinking it's an episode like it does with the above examples.
The "Byousoku 5 Centimeter" entry itself is a special case, maybe an exception for this one could be made, it's a 3 episode movie so obviously a filename with "Byousoku 5 Centimeter" won't get recognized because Taiga is looking for the episode numbers too, but most, if not all, releases have them together which means Taiga will never recognize it, simply ever.
"Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 1" works though because of the "Movie {number}" special case you have, the problem is more broad though.
"Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin Part 1 - Kizashi" works, but it won't work without the " - Kizashi" after it, even removing the "Part" and just leaving "Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin 1" doesn't work, as expected but having "Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin" with the filename "Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin 1" works and it simply doesn't make any sense that "Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin 1" as an alternative title doesn't work when the filename is the exact same.
Obviously these are all with having the according titles in alternative titles and them corresponding to the filenames.
I believe there was a similar problem in the beta but it was more general then.

There are other things that always bothered me too and never reported.
There's "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Special" which is episode 13 in the series, most releases will have it as "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 13", which Taiga doesn't recognize by itself, now what bothers me is that adding "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 13" as an alternative title to the Special won't work, it never did even, not just now with the above problem.

I feel like alternative titles for entries with only 1 episode really shouldn't even be like "questioned", if the filename is "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 13" and I had "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 13" as an alternative title and the special is only 1 episode there's no reason for Taiga to be searching for episode "13" (like I imagine it's doing) instead of just associating them right away as their titles match.

I don't particularly feel like testing this too much right now but I do believe Taiga treats entries with just 1 episode differently from entries with multiple but I think it's not different enough yet, like I said above, completely ignore all episode number recognizion when it comes to 1 episode entries and follow the alternative titles to a T if the entries only have 1 episode.
Paulo27Apr 30, 2015 4:56 AM
May 1, 2015 3:28 AM

Nov 2007
Actually, the case with "1001 Nights" and "21 Emon Uchuu e Irasshai!" was a completely different issue. It was simply an oversight in the parsing process and it only occurred when the number was preceded by a non-enclosed delimiter. I fixed this now.

There shouldn't be an issue with "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 13", since the entry is available in Taiga's anime relations data. When I search for "Denpa Onna 13" in Torrents page, I can see that all six releases are identified correctly. You don't need to set any alternative titles for this. Taiga automatically redirects the 13th episode to the special (assuming that the anime is available in Taiga's local anime database).

Finally, here's a tough question: Given the filename "Break Blade 2.mkv" and no additional information, is it possible to determine if it's the second movie or the second episode of the TV series?
May 1, 2015 6:59 AM

Mar 2014
Some long rambling that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things because it wasn't what I was complaining about in the first place

I know the "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 13" "issue" is fixed and is working (ok, maybe I didn't? I know you did this to some entries but when I was writing that I kinda forgot all about that and didn't even really test it so...), but that wasn't the point of that, the point was that "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 13" won't work as an alternative title, let's ignore the 13 and go with 14, I added "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 14" as an alternative title to some random movie and it doesn't work with the same filename, I feel like I'm "misinterpreting" what an alternative title is (in the sense that it's just another title, not a filename) but I feel like if I copy-paste my filename into it then it should recognize it without a problem, playing said filename only displays "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko" on the Now Playing which is fine, I guess, but if an alternative title "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 14" is available somewhere in some entry then it should still be recognized it as that entry.

So, either way, all that in the spoiler above doesn't matter for my point or even my report because it's stuff that I can fix by changing the alternative title around, "Break Blade 2" can work for either the movies or the TV series depending on the alternative titles I pick but, going back to the Tamayura example, "Tamayura ~graduation photo~ Movie Part 2" will never be recognized because Taiga ignores the "2" in the alternative title, obviously you can just add an exception for these movies like you've for the sequels and whatnot but that's isn't the solution, it's just a temporary fix until the next entry that has this problem comes along.

So yeah, I'm just asking to make alternative titles more "reliable".
May 18, 2015 1:33 PM

Mar 2014
[wetcinema] LoveLive! - Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,Jump! (3D SBS Row Interlaced 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv
Gets recognized as the third episode of "LoveLive! - Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,Jump!".

"Antinotice_AKIAKANE_Full_PV_Sub_esp" doesn't get recognized at all, that's probably a problem with the file though, it seems fine to me but maybe you can figure something out, here:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/msc8w50at60ymah/Antinotice_AKIAKANE_Full_PV_Sub_esp.mp4
Paulo27May 18, 2015 1:59 PM
May 18, 2015 10:51 PM

Nov 2007
Paulo27 said:
[wetcinema] LoveLive! - Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,Jump! (3D SBS Row Interlaced 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mkv
Gets recognized as the third episode of "LoveLive! - Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,Jump!".

I fixed this issue recently.

Paulo27 said:
"Antinotice_AKIAKANE_Full_PV_Sub_esp" doesn't get recognized at all

It's a PV. Taiga ignores preview videos.
Jun 20, 2015 4:25 AM

May 2011
It seems to be having recognition problems again... won't recognize Wolf's Rain OVA, even when I select 'currently watching'...
Jun 20, 2015 6:43 AM

Nov 2007
I just added Wolf's Rain OVA to the anime relations database. It should be identified correctly after you hit Help → Check for updates.
Jun 22, 2015 5:55 AM

May 2011
You have to add them all manually?
Jun 22, 2015 6:20 AM

Mar 2014
I ran into a bunch of issues with the "Arslan Senki (TV)" entry but now I can't reproduce them, for some reason every combination that I'm trying is working perfectly fine again, for some reason even files that I needed an alternative title for them to work 5 minutes ago ("[Kaitou] Arslan Senki (The Heroic Legend of Arslan) - 04 [720p][10bit][C91E2D53].mkv") are working perfectly fine now too even without the alternative title (yes, I had my entry updated).

Like, I wrote all this but since I can't reproduce it anymore I think it's all worthless, maybe it was because I messed around with it too much that I broke everything but I'll leave it here regardless, feel free to ignore.
It's also mostly gibberish because I ran into a problem, wrote it here, somehow fixed it, rewrote it, then broke it again somehow, realized I was actually dealing with something else, rewrote again and then gave up.

My brain really hurts from testing this stuff.

Torrent called:
Bleach [C-W] 103-366 English Dubbed
Was being recognized in the Torrents tab as "Bleach [C-W]" too.

Seyfert said:
You have to add them all manually?
Just do as erengy said, click Help at the top and click Check for updates and it'll fix your problem.
Paulo27Jun 22, 2015 7:24 AM
Jun 23, 2015 7:06 PM

May 2011
Can it by any chance recognize mplayer too? Or any specified media player?
Jun 24, 2015 7:03 AM

Mar 2014
"[CabbageSubs] Himouto Umaru-chan - PV1 [D4E80D45].mkv - 720p WEBRIP"
Is recognized as "Himouto Umaru-chan - PV" in Torrents.
Jun 30, 2015 4:05 AM

May 2011
By the way, could Moetube possibly be added as an external streaming media, please? :-)
Jul 5, 2015 1:54 AM

Nov 2007
Seyfert said:
Can it by any chance recognize mplayer too? Or any specified media player?

Do you mean MPlayer itself, or a media player that's based on MPlayer? I don't really know if it's possible to use MPlayer on Windows with a GUI.

All the media players Taiga supports are defined in Taiga/data/media.xml. You can edit that and add your own, although the file can be overwritten with an application update.

Paulo27 said:
"[CabbageSubs] Himouto Umaru-chan - PV1 [D4E80D45].mkv - 720p WEBRIP"
Is recognized as "Himouto Umaru-chan - PV" in Torrents.

As I said previously, it's a PV. Taiga ignores preview videos.

Seyfert said:
By the way, could Moetube possibly be added as an external streaming media, please? :-)

Um, no. There's actually an FAQ entry (and a separate forum thread) for that:

Could you add support for other streaming sites?
As long as the site provides a consistent way to detect the anime title and the episode number in its URL or page title, it's possible. Some services such as Funimation, Hulu and Netflix aren't supported because it's technically not possible to detect the episodes. Let us know if you have another in mind. Note that the current stance Taiga takes is that it only supports official streaming sites.
Jul 5, 2015 3:06 AM

May 2011
Aw, only because it's not official? Because it does display episodes - http://www.moetube.net/watch/1482/ano-hi-mita-hana-no-namae-w/7 e.g. - I mean, it's not like most people don't download anime already... this is simply an extension of that. And, how is YouTube official? It's supported...
Jul 5, 2015 4:56 AM

Mar 2014
I'm pointing it out exactly because it's a PV, shouldn't Taiga also ignore it on the Torrents tab along with OPs/EDs?
Jul 5, 2015 6:19 AM

Feb 2015
[HorribleSubs] GATE - 01 [1080p] is undetected. Choosing the anime on your own (manually) does not work either. When in search, you are stuck - you cannot choose any anime from search, only those given to you as choices in "Now Watching".
Jul 5, 2015 6:40 AM

Mar 2014
Edowado said:
[HorribleSubs] GATE - 01 [1080p] is undetected. Choosing the anime on your own (manually) does not work either. When in search, you are stuck - you cannot choose any anime from search, only those given to you as choices in "Now Watching".
Simply add "GATE" as an alternative title.
The Search in the Now Watching will simply search for the title and send you to a bunch of options that might be it so you can add the alternative title yourself.
It's weird that Taiga doesn't display "Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri" there though, MAL will probably add "GATE" as the English title in time too and this won't be a problem then.

One thing that I did notice with another similar entry was that "[HorribleSubs] Shimoneta - 01 [720p].mkv" does not get recognized as "Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai" right away and even in the Now Watching tab it doesn't even give that anime as a title (gives other random ones which are probably related to the fact that I have the file in a folder named "Anime") but when you search for it it's the only option it gives.

Also, some entries could use some relations, like Durarara!! X2, and while you're at it add the relations to the 3rd cour already too.
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound is episode 0 for Gatchaman Crowds Insight, too.
Paulo27Jul 5, 2015 6:55 AM
Jul 5, 2015 11:37 AM

Nov 2007
@Seyfert
YouTube has/had official anime channels (I'm not sure if they're still there).

@Paulo27
I don't understand what's the issue here. Taiga already ignores it on the Torrents page by not identifying it with any anime and listing it under the Other category. If it didn't, the file would be identified as "Himouto! Umaru-chan" and listed under Anime.

@Edowado
This happens when the anime title provided by MAL ("Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri") is way too longer than the one extracted from the filename ("GATE"). Taiga uses a combination of metrics (trigrams, Jaro-Winkler distance, Levenshtein distance) to calculate similar titles, but it's just not possible to match them when there's that much difference (even though Taiga prioritizes the titles that begin with "Gate" in this case). Anyway, I reported the series so that the mods can add "GATE" as an alternative title.

@Paulo27
Same story with "Shimoneta". I'd need to modify the similarity algorithm to be able to display it under Now Playing as a suggestion, but my previous attempt resulted in breaking other cases.

Will update relations soon, thanks.
Jul 5, 2015 12:29 PM

Mar 2014
erengy said:
@Paulo27
I don't understand what's the issue here. Taiga already ignores it on the Torrents page by not identifying it with any anime and listing it under the Other category. If it didn't, the file would be identified as "Himouto! Umaru-chan" and listed under Anime.
Right, for some reason I was expecting Taiga to hide it automatically, my bad.

Also, think we can have the option to highlight torrents using the mouse? Or at least shift? I can still spam up and space but somewhat inconvenient.

And please add God Eater Prologue as episode 0 of God Eater.

About the GATE and Shimoneta, perhaps it'd be best to add exceptions to Taiga itself rather than ask MAL for them.
Paulo27Jul 5, 2015 12:36 PM
Jul 5, 2015 1:19 PM

Nov 2007
Paulo27 said:
think we can have the option to highlight torrents using the mouse? Or at least shift? I can still spam up and space but somewhat inconvenient.

If you mean doing this by holding down the Shift key, you can already do that in v1.2.0. Shift+Space works too.
Jul 5, 2015 1:25 PM

Mar 2014
erengy said:
Paulo27 said:
think we can have the option to highlight torrents using the mouse? Or at least shift? I can still spam up and space but somewhat inconvenient.

If you mean doing this by holding down the Shift key, you can already do that in v1.2.0. Shift+Space works too.
I meant dragging the mouse and selecting entries like it works (holding shift and down also works) in the anime list, didn't know you could do any of those though, thanks.

Another silly long title would be "Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist." which "Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX" doesn't work for, I'll request these changes myself if the mods add "Shimoneka" that you requested but I sorta of doubt they will.
Paulo27Jul 5, 2015 1:35 PM
Jul 6, 2015 3:13 PM

Mar 2014
[HorribleSubs] Chaos Dragon - 01 [720p].mkv
Also isn't being recognized correctly, I don't see how this would be affected by having a long title since it's not that long.

By the way, I noticed that when searching on Taiga it'll search the entire string but on MAL it search for each word, is this an API thing or how do you search for stuff here that way?
Jul 6, 2015 3:24 PM

Nov 2007
Nothing seems to be wrong with "Chaos Dragon". When I play the episode, "Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki" is displayed as the first suggestion. It's not automatically identified because of the ": Sekiryuu Seneki" part, which is the expected behavior.

Yes, MAL API's search method works differently than the search functionality on the website. It's quite buggy, actually (try searching for "Fate stay night" and "Fate/stay night", for instance).
Jul 6, 2015 3:41 PM

Mar 2014
I don't think I ever quite realized it before, since just straight up incomplete titles on torrents instead of abbreviations aren't that common, but I half-expected Taiga to fill in the rest if a title was incomplete and it was obvious enough (i.e. only one option when using the search bar), especially with the talks above, I misunderstood what the problem was exactly and thought it involved not only the fact that the original one was too long to be in the Now Watching tab but also that Taiga couldn't recognize "Shimoneta" right away by itself because it was too long. Seems silly in retrospect because I should know better at this point.
Jul 6, 2015 4:07 PM

Nov 2007
Here's a simplified version of how Taiga's recognition engine currently works:

1. The database is initialized with all available anime titles. Each title is normalized (i.e. the title is converted to lowercase, some characters are replaced by their equivalents, season number patterns are normalized, some punctuation is erased, etc.) in the process.

2. The filename is parsed. Elements such as anime title and episode number are extracted (this is done by a separate library I built, which is now used by a couple of other applications too).

3. Extracted title is looked up in the database.

4. Matched anime entries are invalidated (e.g. when the episode number is greater than the episode count) or redirected (e.g. when the episode actually belongs to the sequel), if necessary.

5. If there's a single match, the filename is identified.

6. If there are multiple matches, they're passed through a scoring algorithm. If one of them gets a considerably higher score than the others, the filename is identified.

7. When everything else fails, all anime entries are scored against the filename. The results are sorted by similarity and displayed as suggestions.
Jul 9, 2015 10:52 PM
Oct 2013
My problem is that Taiga can no longer recognize what I'm playing with VLC. I used to use MPC a lot, but because there are a lot of bugs and problems with it, I moved to VLC. I'm not planing to use other player.
Editing the alternative title doesn't fix the problem.
Jul 10, 2015 2:50 AM

Mar 2014
Bakaisar said:
My problem is that Taiga can no longer recognize what I'm playing with VLC. I used to use MPC a lot, but because there are a lot of bugs and problems with it, I moved to VLC. I'm not planing to use other player.
Make sure the files are in the right library folders you set in the settings.
Jul 10, 2015 6:58 AM
Oct 2013
Paulo27 said:

I already did...
Jul 10, 2015 7:05 AM

Mar 2014
Bakaisar said:
Paulo27 said:

I already did...
Is VLC enabled in your media settings?
Jul 10, 2015 7:14 AM
Oct 2013
[/quote]Is VLC enabled in your media settings?[/quote]

yes...
Jul 10, 2015 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
Have you tried reinstalling Taiga and VLC and not messing with any of the settings in either?
Jul 10, 2015 7:25 AM

Nov 2007
Bakaisar said:

When you play an episode, is it not detected at all (i.e. nothing happens) or is it detected but not identified (i.e. Now Playing page displays relevant information)?

Is Taiga able to detect other players at the moment?

Which VLC version do you use? If it's a new one, they might have changed something, so I'll need to look into it.
Jul 11, 2015 5:14 AM
Oct 2013
erengy said:
When you play an episode, is it not detected at all (i.e. nothing happens) or is it detected but not identified (i.e. Now Playing page displays relevant information)?

Is Taiga able to detect other players at the moment?

Which VLC version do you use? If it's a new one, they might have changed something, so I'll need to look into it.

-- nothing happened

-- Yes... I'll just use MPC for now

-- ver. 2.2.0 weathermax
Jul 29, 2015 8:44 PM

Nov 2007
Hexcellion said:
I recently tried watching Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season but it can't be recognized by MAL even if I create another folder for the similarly named Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season NG-shuu. Taiga already knows where "Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season" is and even directs me to the folder I saved the episodes of the anime in, but when I start watching the anime inside the folder it doesn't show up on Taiga. Even after finishing the episode, it still doesn't ask me for an update or w/e. Would love some help here.

There can be many reasons for this, but for instance, if you're watching HorribleSubs' releases, you may need to add "Kuroko's Basketball 3" as an alternative title for the series.

What's the filename of the video? Doesn't Taiga display something like this when you start watching an episode?
Jul 30, 2015 12:27 PM
Dec 2009
erengy said:

There can be many reasons for this, but for instance, if you're watching HorribleSubs' releases, you may need to add "Kuroko's Basketball 3" as an alternative title for the series.

What's the filename of the video? Doesn't Taiga display something like this when you start watching an episode?

I'm not watching HS' releases. The way I formatted my files is like this:

F:Anime"Anime Name"Episode X

So in this case, F:AnimeKuroko no Basket 3rd SeasonEpisode 2

I have been using this format for all my anime so I thought it would also work for KnB. It has worked for most anime and even if they didn't it would work after I added them to my PTW list.

And no, I don't think Taiga recognizes the episode at all. I t doesn't show "Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season" not found or anything of the sort. When I opened the episode Taiga didn't respond at all.

Hope I could find an answer for this. Thanks for the response.
Malloween Candies (2023):
6 main candies
Jul 30, 2015 1:08 PM

Mar 2014
Hexcellion said:
erengy said:

I'm not watching HS' releases. The way I formatted my files is like this:

F:Anime"Anime Name"Episode X

So in this case, F:AnimeKuroko no Basket 3rd SeasonEpisode 2

I have been using this format for all my anime so I thought it would also work for KnB. It has worked for most anime and even if they didn't it would work after I added them to my PTW list.

And no, I don't think Taiga recognizes the episode at all. I t doesn't show "Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season" not found or anything of the sort. When I opened the episode Taiga didn't respond at all.

Hope I could find an answer for this. Thanks for the response.
If it's not recognizing it at all then it's outside the libraries you've set for Taiga.
Jul 30, 2015 8:07 PM
Dec 2009
^

No it's not. Same libraries for all my anime. I thought I made that clear?

I've already used Taiga for other anime and KnB 3rd Season is what I'm having problems with. It's worked with Bokurano, OreGairu S2, Elfen Lied, Durarara!!x2 Ten, etc.
6 main candies
Jul 30, 2015 8:53 PM

Nov 2007
Tried out playing an episode with the same path and it indeed wasn't detected for me either. After a little investigation, I found the bug (Taiga was skipping the directory name because of "3rd Season") and fixed it. Thanks for the report!
Jul 31, 2015 3:12 PM
Dec 2009
Oh, no wonder. Is the fix possible to use within Taiga or is it a fix when an update comes?

Thanks for the fix, anyways!
6 main candies
Aug 2, 2015 11:29 PM

Nov 2007
It's going to be available in the next update. If it's too much of an issue, I can send you an early build, though.
Aug 2, 2015 11:35 PM
Dec 2009
Oh, nah it's fine. I'm not in a rush to watch KnB 3rd Season anyways. Thanks for the fix!
6 main candies
Aug 23, 2015 9:56 AM

Sep 2008
How come the default rss for nyaa uses A+ only filter by default? if you took out that out of the default and instead made a filter with A+ only, that would allow people to find stuff like deadfish and bakedfish. Both of these usually use the full name and correct episode number, when horriblesubs decides not to. The quality is the same, since you know they always use the best available subs and mp4 container makes for same quality as mkv.
Aug 23, 2015 11:29 AM

Nov 2007
The default RSS feed URL for Nyaa uses the "Trusted only" filter, which allows ~20x more releases than "A+ only". When you remove the filter, you end up seeing redundant torrents, not to mention invalid and malicious ones. I agree that "A+ only" would be overzealous, but I think that "Trusted only" is a sensible default.
Aug 30, 2015 5:32 AM
Nov 2009
seems like taiga cant recognize anything i play.

using win7
k-lite codec pack with mpc-hc (default exe name: mpc-hc64_nvo.exe)
current taiga ver.

can you pls help me?
Aug 30, 2015 5:52 AM

Mar 2014
axex said:
seems like taiga cant recognize anything i play.

using win7
k-lite codec pack with mpc-hc (default exe name: mpc-hc64_nvo.exe)
current taiga ver.

can you pls help me?
Check your library folders.
Aug 30, 2015 6:53 AM

Nov 2007
What does "nvo" stand for? If it's a common thing, I can add support for it. In the meantime, you can try renaming the executable to "mpc-hc64.exe" and see if it works (or you can edit your Taiga/data/media.xml, but that's a bit more complicated).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» any new news on Taiga working?

xDreww - Nov 23, 2019

5 by cHowaito »»
Jul 28, 2021 6:25 AM

Sticky: » Bug reports, general problems ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

erengy - Jun 3, 2010

1122 by DeFF »»
Jun 23, 2021 10:53 PM

» Dark theme?

Hyoretsu - Dec 12, 2019

1 by Squirt_lel »»
Jul 14, 2020 6:59 AM

» Error when synchronizing list (Since MAL API Update)

dadnaya - May 24, 2018

20 by xDreww »»
Nov 23, 2019 5:47 PM

» Twitter posting

zatinho - Mar 27, 2019

0 by zatinho »»
Mar 27, 2019 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.