Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 4, 2023 11:42 AM
May 2021
Sep 7, 2023 5:20 AM
Oct 2015
I mean what kind of Psychopath lives with their killer. CG is weird and same for the Zombie Chick
Nov 2, 2023 12:05 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Money?! Yeah, It´s always the same!!!!
kekeke
Dec 10, 2023 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
One day anime will learn that this style of chibi humour is not just aggressively unfunny, but actively bad and tone-ruining at every juncture. This show has a serious tonal problem because of its overuse of this godawful comedic style.
Mar 4, 9:48 PM
Aug 2023
This episode actually relieved a lot of worries I had after the first episode. I thought the MC was going to be evil just for the sake of evil, and have an easy time steam rolling everybody, which is boring (I'm looking at you Overlord). I'm relieved to see the MC had an interesting backstory, and seems like an alright person. I'm okay with a bad guy MCs (Death Note) and OP MCs, just not boring ones who are uninteresting (Misfit of Demon King Academy).

I do like the light comedy aspects, it's not as ludicrous as Devil is a Part-Timer which I found very hard to watch and take seriously at all. Although the spider-man travel was kind of cringe, and the weakness for the innocence of children a little too goodie-two-shoes. But everything seems pretty reasonable so far. It doesn't look like it's going to go dark like Goblin Slayer which the first episode may have seemed, I get why some people are disappointed with that.

Speaking about the first episode though, the MC was slicing up and maiming knights despite wanting to be killed so he can reincarnate reverse isekai, seems kind of inconsistent with his now revealed misunderstood somewhat good nature. Those were not the same knights he went on a vendetta against, he said he sat in that abandoned coal mine waiting for centuries.
Mar 14, 5:45 AM

Jul 2013
So Necromancer guy isn't so bad after all. Obviously he's no saint but that group of assassins isn't either. Or maybe there's a deeper reason why they agreed to assassinate that polka kid
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

176 by fenderis »»
Sep 9, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

49 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 27, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.