Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 29, 2023 9:41 AM

Nov 2010
I'm glad Yayoi survived.
Surprising performance from that pill bug. It has a lightsaber! Haha!
I love Shimotsuki, and her idea about that shotgun dominator is fire!
Old vs. New. Damn, Kougami still kicks a lot of ass, even though Kei is supposed to be really good at CQC.

It's an interesting revelation about the Bifrost. As I had anticipated, it's yet another method for the wealthy to manipulate people's lives and generate profits during times of peace. The never-ending cycle of the rich man's war and the poor man's fight will persist as long as humans remain in control of the planet. They shut it down, but like in the real world, people will find ways to find another profitable system sooner or later.

Shirogane was badass to the end! He reminds me of myself. Haha!
Interesting conclusion to S3. I didn't expect Shizuka Homura to be a good guy. I thought he was the final final boss. Haha!
No Bugatti Veyron spotted this time. Haha!
Feb 16, 5:29 AM
Dec 2019
I don't know why this wasn't just in season 3 since its the actual end of the season. Its still insane that the tv run just stopped without an ending and then they made a movie. Its like early 2010s videogame dlc where they would chop up story content to nickle-and-dime people later.

I forced myself across the finish line for my series rewatch and I'm sad to realize that Psycho-Pass totally lost sight of its ability to do anything interesting and turned into an alright police drama with mediocre action and an increasingly strained and nonsensical setting.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The staff should go to McDonald's to work

TommiVate - Jun 5, 2020

5 by watsym »»
Jul 28, 5:52 AM

» How things should turned out after season 1 rather than now ?

MujheKyunNikala - Aug 14, 2020

9 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 16, 5:25 AM

» Regarding Akane [SPOILER for the ending]

Andreicus - Apr 12, 2020

10 by TaelFayre »»
Apr 3, 2023 9:25 PM

» Physical Release??

kingdude267 - Aug 22, 2022

2 by kingdude267 »»
Aug 28, 2022 11:47 PM

Poll: » Will we get a Season 4?

Kazgrewkogami - Aug 2, 2020

27 by PandanLeafSan »»
Aug 14, 2022 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.