Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 12, 2018 3:55 PM

Feb 2013
Dang... episode is intense. Give me more edge!

Sarina turned on Aya because she didn't get a "thank you"... she knew better than that. It was just an excuse.
Nov 12, 2018 4:37 AM

Aug 2018
The tales of woe are just too much in this turkey. If this wasn’t a 1 ciur series I’d bail now. It’s picking up a little, but I have a feeling this is going to degenerate in to pure drivel.
Nov 28, 2018 12:31 AM
Jul 2018
Holy fuck FMmatron I'm not mentioning you because this was ages ago but you managed to out-edge the show by a pretty reasonable margin. Congrats!

OT: I'm actually enjoying this show. There's a lot of interesting stuff that could happen.
Nov 29, 2018 7:34 PM

Jan 2016
FMmatron said:
So Sarina became a magical girl,no surprise after last weeks events

Aya deserved the bullying,I honestly hate ungrateful people and the ones who can't open their mouth.

Yatsumura and murderer-san are one of my favorite ships this season.

I think Ayagiri is annoying and stupid, but she probably couldn't say thanks because of her anxiety and distrust. Don't see how she could have vicious bullying and torment coming for something she didn't even start.

Anyway, Sarina's help didn't seem entirely good-natured. It's like she was messing with Aya from the start. They should've just left Aya alone after that. I, for one, can't stand cunts who don't mind their own business.

Aya and all those asswipes should've gotten culled by the train.
You are now breathing manually.
Feb 23, 2019 4:13 AM

Nov 2013
Now i understand it.
Fuck, this is all Asagiri's fault. Sarina is actually good person and she gave Asagiri some chances to be normal girl but bitch just can't be normal. Sarina did nothing wrong. That's not her fault that she couldn't stand Asagiri's shit.
Apr 1, 2020 5:20 AM
Sep 2016
Sure the bullies are annoying, we all know that. But Aya is just the worst. Has no one taught her how to properly say "thank you"? I'd get if she had no family like emo Sasuke but she has both parents and a brother. Anyone could teach her basic gratefulness, even through pain or a beating.
Being an introvert or a shy person or just a quiet person is no excuse. I am all of those things but my parents taught me humility, respect and common sense. Even if I don't want to or feel uncomfortable, still I will say such an easy thing as "thank you".
Aya is a natural born victim, a herbivore. She exists only to be eaten. No wonder all these horrors are happening to her.
She chose to live as a sheep instead of a human being.
I feel nothing for her.
Oct 7, 2020 8:04 PM

Oct 2020
I will agree that Shizukume is a very unfortunate individual.

I fail to see the logic in Nijimi enrolling in school in order to be freer to dedicate more time finding and killing pink haired girl. I suppose she could just ditch all of her classes haha~
Oct 14, 2020 12:48 AM

May 2020
Revenge from Shizukume and Nijimin move to the same school with Aya. They ae gathering in one place. Forcibly story related. Yatsura past and she is dying but still alive when Aya come to her home. It's been 12 hours more Yatsumura lying down there
Dec 13, 2020 3:48 AM
Apr 2016
A murderer like that saying that to a young girl, yeah, I can imagine her living in fear..
Jul 30, 2022 8:31 PM

Apr 2010
"She didn't outright say thank you, therefore I must beat the shit out of her and almost drown her!"

What the fuck is this writing?
Oct 5, 2022 11:32 AM
Dec 2017
Pretty disgusting anime so far, and the MC just doesn't make you feel any sympathy after a while. I saw it mentioned on YT and thought I'd give it a test ride, but now I'm debating just dumping it and watching something funny and happy. If you love despair with no redeeming qualities - this is your anime!
Mar 12, 3:11 PM

Nov 2022
seeing sarina become a magical girl really made me angry "૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა shes acting hurt even though she kinda did it to herself. i'm glad we saw aya's backstory as well★it's crazy sarina already knew aya was shy and nervous since she was 'defending' her for that reason and then decided to hardcore bully her for her being quiet (⸝⸝ᴗ﹏ᴗ⸝⸝) ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁
i really hope nijimin doesn't turn to sarina's side after finding out where her friends killer is . . . everything is going downhill for aya and tsyuno now (っ- ‸ - ς)

aya's brother is a complete freak though, i really hate him ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。) i can kinda understand why he hates his dad but his double persona of acting like a nice guy but actually being the worst person alive is kinda too much.ᐟ waaaa
Jun 22, 5:10 PM
Jan 2023
God everyone in this is just bloody insane. I'm sure with more time it will make more sense, but right now it just feels as if all the characters are insane just for the sake of being insane.

Oh and it seems Tsuyuno overused her magic, and now ended up nearly dead. Her objective was to capture and torture her family's killer.

This just gets crazier and crazier the more I watch.
Aug 2, 11:13 PM
Jul 2014
Sucked major ass.
Aug 27, 8:10 AM
Jul 2024
Amazing episode, I wish there were more of the series animated
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

390 by chriskris91 »»
Sep 26, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 10 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 25, 2018

10 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

18 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.