Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 9, 2015 6:46 PM

Jul 2011
(Umm okay...I'm not to sure by what you mean though. You want me to post there first?)
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 9, 2015 6:51 PM

Oct 2014
(Yeah just the way we enter and such, since I rushed us out of the other location I think it's more fair if you write how we enter. You can write from Roas PoV it that makes it easier)
Dec 9, 2015 10:31 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Walking back into the dorm room, Roa went down the fork to their beds and gently placed Fate back into her bed. "Try and get some sleep Fate, I'm gonna be going on a mission. I'll hopefully be back before you wake" Roa said this while smiling down at her and made to move towards his bed to pick up a backpack with food and some medical supplies.
Dec 10, 2015 2:41 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate stared lasor beams at Roa's face once they got into the room. She was carried onto her bed and was gently dropped there. She didn't enjoy getting picked up. Actually she hated it. It was demeaning. Her friend seemed to enjoy the action however so it could not be helped. She would listen to him talk about a mission that he was going to go on.

Dont get eaten by anything.

It was her own way of saying stay safe. She would stay awake until he left the room then close her eyes and rest until he would come back...at least that was the plan.~
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 2:56 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Standing back up Roa glanced back over at Fate before moving to the door "See ya later Fate, remember to get some rest!" Roa said as he made for the door, to go on his first mission for the school. Hearing her off handed comment of 'Don't get eaten by anything.' he couldn't help but snicker to himself, such a silly thing to say. xD

He had no plans of getting eaten, but only time would tell how the mission would go, it was wyrmlings after all he would be hunting.

Just before leaving the door Roa turned to wave goodbye to Fate
Dec 10, 2015 3:12 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate would wave Roa away only to realize that she was a lot more exhausted than she remembered. She would close her eyes only to wake up a little sooner then she had thought to relive some pent up revenge against her friend who had embarrassed her pretty much all day.

(Roa can return but I'll be posting in the naughty club about what she is about to do. I don't know how long it will take me but I'll return to answer to your post here once I'm done.)
ZenoDec 10, 2015 3:17 AM
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 3:14 AM

Oct 2014
(Wait a freaking moment, what he's going to do? What do you mean you devil?! xD You know what? Fuck it, I wanna know where this is going to go)
Dec 10, 2015 3:18 AM

Jul 2011
(I meant she not he. My bad XD. But yeah I'm about to go do t now.)
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 3:20 AM

Oct 2014
(I have an idea what she's about to do, I could have Roa walk in on her, while he's hurt as all hell? :p)
Dec 10, 2015 3:57 AM

Jul 2011
Once Roa had returned her would find Fate in his bed under his cover sleep. If her would remove the cover he would see the aftermath of this! "Click me."
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 3:59 AM

Oct 2014
(Oh I have you a response, I reposted in the other club just to be safe, since I don't know where this might lead)
Dec 10, 2015 4:21 AM

Jul 2011
(Understandable. Can never be too safe. Boys and their urges am I right?! XD)
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 4:22 AM

Oct 2014
(Speaking the truth my good sir!)
Dec 10, 2015 9:03 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Laying next to Roa for a while her face did not recover. She got up out of his bed. She had to go clean herself from everything that had just happened She would walk into the bathroom with his underwear on and walk through the entrance because the door was broken. Mainly because she did not care anymore of what he saw. While cleaning her self she thought about a few things.

So I've now made a friend who said he will stick behind my back no matter what. However...I'm now finding out that my parents lied to me about practically everything...but why would they do that? I also have to ask Roa to push the beds back together. It's much warmer when he was lying with me....but that's embarrassing to ask.

She began thinking harder and harder until her thoughts became one jumbled mess and she blurted out.

Agh! Why is this so hard!

Since the door was still open because the bathroom door was broken. Roa would hear her.
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 9:12 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa was just lying in a daze from what had just happened, his mind almost numb from what had occurred, he could scarcely remember the details, but it had been glorious.

Hearing Fate yell out, Roa got out of the bed to go check on her, sticking his head through where the door to the bathroom used to be, at least before he kicked it in.
"Are you okay?" He said sticking his face in the door, not caring much that he saw her naked, after all they'd done more than just see each other naked not long before.

He walked in to stand outside the shower.

(I'm cool with the sexual stuff, just not the whole release part, that's just a tad much for my inexperienced RP brain xD)
Dec 10, 2015 9:27 AM

Jul 2011
(Yeah it's fine. He can initiate stuff too if he ever musters up the courage to do so. That part can just be skipped.)

Fate Valentine

Fate had turned to see Roa and had a guilty conscious of still having a little bit of dirty thoughts on her mind about wanting the beds to be together. Her face was sill red and she turned to Roa. She started to twiddle her thumbs in the wate and looked at him.

Well...Roa....if you don't mind...no, never mind...don't worry about it.

Fate had become somewhat conscious of Roa now so she was now a little bit more shy about asking him things. Her tilted her head down for a moment in disappointment for herself and then she wash out her mouth with the shower water and look at Roa again with a red face.

Well? This is not a peep show! Either you get in or you get out. No sitt'n and watch'n! Ya idiot!

She had turned and continued to wash her body and hair.
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 9:32 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Standing in the door just looking at Fate he was shaking his head "If you wanna ask or say something just tell me" Roa said and chuckled slightly.

Looking at Fate showering and asking if he wanted to come in, Roa considered it but thought against it. "You sure you don't want me watching?" He said wiggling his eyebrows at her. "But really, what's up?" He said getting back to his usual smiling face looking at her and waiting for an answer.
Dec 10, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate had stopped cleaning again and turned to Roa. She still had the bandages on her head and she pointed at them to help her take them off before she finished cleaning.

If whether or not Roa helped her she would say.

Well...the thing...about the beds....Your kind of warm so....

She would then gesture her hands outwards and close them together in attempt to pass on the message. She really didn't mind him seeing her but she just dealt with a problem he was having earlier that involved her so she thought that she was going to cause it to happen again.

You keep watching me on purpose aren't ya....

She would start to twiddle her thumbs again.
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 9:45 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing the gesture Fate made, he walked over and helped her undo the bandages from her head, the wound looked much better and had sealed up enough that she didn't need the bandages so Roa just nodded and threw the used bandages out.

Snapping his fingers at her explanation and hands motions "We can put the beds back together if you want.." He said a little shyly.

"Fate I'm offended you think such a young dabber man such as I would watch a lady while bathing? Of course I would!" As he said this he began bouncing his eyebrows again for a moment and then broke down laughing clutching his stomach.
Dec 10, 2015 9:55 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate would sigh twice. Once for agreeing about the beds. The second one for teasing her. She would turn the shower head and spray it at Roa while covering her top half of her body. She guessed Roa had liked her top more than her bottom from past experiences so she would cover what she guesses he liked.

The only thing young and dabber about you is your hormones!

She would stick her tongue out a Roa and close her eyes hard. She would continue to spray him until he left unless he did something else.
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 10:02 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Laughing merrily at her antics, Roa just winked at her and added "You haven't got anything I didn't see yet!" In a singsong voice as he ran out the bathroom, but not before activating his sword and flinging the water Fate had just thrown at him right back at her. It would come flying back as a huge glob of water, aimed right at her and chilled to just before ice temperature by his water manipulation.

Adding in a slight yell as he was outside the bathroom now "So you do like my hormones? his voice came ringing in the same jovial voice.
Dec 10, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Hearing him say that he's seen it all she blushed. She did show him earlier but still. It was different now. He ran out of the bathroom and she sighed and put the shower head back. However the water she just sprayed on him would come flying back to her icy cold. she would scream when the water hit her then run out and face Roa completely naked however she would have a towel in her hand with an angry expression.

She would then attempt tackle Roa to the ground and straddle him like always not realizing what she was revealing openly to him. She would then take the towel and place it over his face and kiss him on the mouth while the towel would be used as a guard

That's what I think of your hormones.

She would then get up and sway her way back into the bathroom.
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 5:12 PM
Aug 2014
*Seifer knocks on the door*
Dec 10, 2015 10:07 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

After having thrown the water at Fate, she had come barreling out of their bathroom, to kiss him through a towel? Roa wasn't going to complain, but it was odd. Lying there on his back Roa just thought for a second before yelling out again "I saw you naked again!" He'd then get back up, as he was moving to his bed, he heard someone ring their doorbell and went do answer it.

Opening the door he saw what looked like to be another student, with some form of ninja training? This guy looks like some kind of ninja, didn't think those still existed Extending a hand he'd say "I'm Roa, nice to meet you, do you have a reason for coming?"
Dec 10, 2015 10:11 PM
Aug 2014
Seifer
"Yes I hope im not interrupting anything that shouldn't be happening on school grounds"*He takes Roas hand to shake*"Im Seifer the Vice President of the Student Council recently a young C ranked student by the name of Ravel turned in a Wyrmling hunting mission and said you were his partner if this is true you will also get something made out of wyrmling scales im here to ask what you would like"
Dec 10, 2015 10:23 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

"Oh no worries, you're not interrupting anything." Waving a hand offhandedly "But yes I did have a mission with Ravel, it's where most of these injuries come from, would it be possible to have made two durable wrist guards? Preferably from the White Wyrmling scales if possible. Also on a different note, could we get a new bathroom door? Our old one recently broke." Through out the conversation he'd kept a steady gaze on Seifer.
Dec 10, 2015 10:25 PM
Aug 2014
Seifer
"The wrist guards can be made but is that all you want considering Ravel wants a trench coat made with scales from all of the different types and maybe you can tell me why the bathroom door recently broke"
Dec 10, 2015 10:32 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

"If possible I'd like the wrist guards made from ALL of the white scales, condensing them as much as possible, if there are scales leftover I'd like for them to be delivered to me as they are, or at least as many as I can take. I've got a plan with them I'd like to try. Also the bathroom door was an accident, since my roommate, had an incident while showering, so as to save time I had to kick in the door and rush her to the infirmary." Roa said all this with a slightly more serious expression plastered across his face.
Dec 10, 2015 10:37 PM
Aug 2014
Seifer
"Well you wont be able to get all the scales but I can get you a amount that is equal to the amount that was used to make Ravels trench coat but the one who posted the mission wants some of the scales as well and about the bathroom door I may have to tell the president or go to the headmaster or mistress for that and oh yea keep up the good work there are more mission now three more were added today all C rank if you want one im sure Ravel or some of the other students are free maybe you can take Riken with so he'll quit annoying the president"
Dec 10, 2015 10:52 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

She walked out of the bathroom completely naked and looked at Seifer up and down. She was drying her head off with a towel and she sneezed into it. After sniffing and wiping her nose she stared at Seifer again. She had no idea what they were talking about so she just walked passed them into her bed room if they had nothing to say to her. She went to get dressed and sneezed again.
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 10:58 PM
Aug 2014
Seifer
"well that's quite interesting now I have more of a reason to tell them you need a new bathroom door"
Dec 10, 2015 11:07 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa just shrugged his shoulders "She doesn't much care for privacy" That was all he could pretty much say on that topic, so he just looked back at Seifer "That'd be fine, I'll think about going on another mission, though I need to let my wounds heal up a tad before I do head out again." He went to go back inside the dorm if Seifer was done talking.
Dec 10, 2015 11:15 PM
Aug 2014
Seifer
"Once I get the items you asked for ill deliver it here"
Dec 10, 2015 11:17 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Just nodding once Roa headed back inside the dorm room to lie down unto his bed.
Dec 10, 2015 11:45 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

She looked at Roa for a while and sneezed again. She pouted at Roa and kicked her feet up at his direction. She would narrow her eyes and ask

Who was that?

She would stare at Roa for a long time and sneeze again.
Zen💀

Dec 10, 2015 11:51 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Hearing her sneeze again, Roa raised an eyebrow before walking over to her and pulled Fate into his lap before wrapping them up in the blanket. "Was a guy from the student council, vice-president even, asked what I wanted made from the wyrmlings me and another student hunted. Oh and he asked about the door."

As he said this, he was trying to get comfortable while sitting wrapped up in the blanket with her.
Dec 11, 2015 12:17 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate was pulled into Roa's lap which had surprised her. He then wrapped both of them up in a blanket. He explained about the guy from the student council and the wyms and the door. She sighed mainly because she was not feeling too well. She sneezed again.

I see...I hope the door get's fixed....Roa...how did you get injured?

She cuddled up against Roa. She had finally realized his leg was injured as well.
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 12:22 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Feeling more at ease as Fate cuddled against him, listening to what she said about the door and asking how he got injured. "Well Wyrmlings don't really like people and I got injured fighting some, the cut on my leg is pretty bad and I've got some bruises and wounds all over. You know the mission I went on, it happens."

As he said this, he moved his head to the side where there was a pretty noticeable bite mark on his neck. "Are you getting sick?" He asked slightly concerned

(Gonna make her sick when we get closer to the 13th? Btw, where are you going?)
Dec 11, 2015 12:39 AM

Jul 2011
(Yep, I'm going on a cruise for that whole week. I should be back by the 19th)
Fate Valentine

She tried to turn and look at him but would then turn her head away and sneeze again. He then asked her if she was getting sick. She would look at him and scrunch up her face.

What do you think?

She would then look at his bed from across the room while she sat on hers.

Why aren't the beds back together yet? Well I wont rush anything. We only met today after all. I'm glad that we are 'special' friends though. Now that I know that my parents had been lying to me all my life I don't know what to believe. Maybe you have been lying to me in order to get on your good side. Well you were right about the infirmary. And you also...anyway. Roa did you have trouble with your family? Did they lie to you?

She knew she had asked him a lot but she would hope that he would answer them all.
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 12:47 AM

Oct 2014
(Sounds cool man, it's enjoyable RP'ing with you gonna suck for you to be gone for a week, but whatever xD)

Roa

Laughing at little at her sneezing again. Listening to her sarcastic comment made him smile, She does have some attitude, but it's pretty funny. Getting up from his seat as he heard her questions come raining, first thing he did was push their beds back together. "I don't mind, we can sleep like this."

Looking slightly confused but then having it all revealed to him, he understood what she meant with the lying. Her parents had really been untruthful with her, almost at every corner they seemed to turn, she'd been told an untruth by her parents.

"I wouldn't say I had trouble with my family, but I never did interact much with them after I started my apprenticeship with my Master, he became more of a father to me than my own had ever been. I don't think they lied to me, but of course that could've also been a lie, but I trust my Master." Crawling back on the bed and pulling Fate in, he'd curl up around her to try and warm her up.
YliariDec 11, 2015 7:37 AM
Dec 11, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]Fate was cold when Roa had left her. He pushed the beds together saying that he did mind. She buried her face under the blanket that Roa had wrapped around the two of them while he was gone. She did this to hide the blush and perverted smile that she had. She raised her head again when he started telling his story. He wrapped himself around Fate again and his warmth returned. She would snuggle up on Roa when he returned and hold him close.

Dont leave damnit. It's cold...Yeah...you seem to have some strange relationships with the people here. It's like they arithmetic know you already or are very comfortable with you.

She would the sneeze again and lean on Roa this time facing him. She would wrap her arms around him and make sure her body is pressed up against his. She would look up at him in a with probably one of the softest faces she made so far.(kinda like the one on the pic except not as sad looking) and say.

Roa if I can't get pregnant by kissing...how do I get pregnant?

She had a red face when asking this and seemed kind of shy about asking but she would make sure that she was against him when she asked.
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 8:19 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Getting back under the covers with Fate, Roa felt the warmth of her body return, it really felt like she was coming down with a harsh fever. Listening to her talk about the other students here being comfortable with him, Roa could only agree that it was slightly strange, but he didn't know why. "I don't know, it's kinda strange how fast they decided to like me... Maybe it's my impeccable charm." As he said this he'd give Fate a soft peck and a wry smile.

It was a comforting feeling to have Fate wrapped up in his arms again, for some reason that he didn't know it felt so natural with her, just lying here under the covers, just talking softly and listening to her breathe.

'How do I get pregnant' Roa hadn't thought he'd ever hear that question for a girl... "Uhm Fate, do you know what sex is?" He said so with his face bright red looking off to the side.
Dec 11, 2015 9:43 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]Roa didn't really know why he was so poplular but he said it had something to do with his charm. Fate smacked her teeth at his remark and rolled her eyes. She then sneezed again. She also started feeling dizzy but she decieded not to tell Roa about it. He worried enough as it is. He gave her a peck in which she recoiled and blushed. She would then look away for a moment as he asked his next question.

[b]No...whats sex? Some type of ritual?

She looked confused as to what he was talking about.
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 9:55 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Blushing fiercely Roa went on to tell Fate about what sex was, stuttering about it all the while. (Lets pretend Roa explained what it is here, cuz I am not going about it on this part of the club xD Just be sure he mentioned the baby making and that it's also done as a pleasurable exercise between lovers.)

After having explained sex to Fate, he was very flustered and was backing off a little bit, completely forgetting what they'd done earlier but he didn't leave the blanket. "So yeah that's what sex is..."
Dec 11, 2015 10:11 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate face changed multiple times. First it was shock. Then it was more shock. Then she blushed. Then she became embarrassed. Then she sneezed. Finally when he was done she looked defeated.

So you were trying to get me pregnant...Well at least you started too. But I used my mouth....so that's fine right? It wont work that way right? We aren't exactly lovers...I just didn't know! It looked like it hurt and you enjoyed it...so...it's not too bad if we could do that again right?...As long as you don't try to actually get me pregnant.

She then jumped for a moment and her face went red. She would hold an angry expression while saying this next part however her face would be red with embarrassment.

Unless you had other plans...do you want to get me pregnant? If you do...I don't know....you would have to take the lead...it's too scary for me.

She then looked back up at him and moved back closer to him.
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 10:24 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Listening to her talk, Roa was all kinds of confused and slightly offended, then back to understanding and confused. "But you were the one who started getting all intimate and doing stuf..."

But did he want them to go all the way, he really wasn't sure. Maybe? Oh this was all so confusing, so he just chose to close the distance between them again and hug her into him again to share body heat with her, so she wasn't going to get sicker.

"No, I don't want you pregnant, we can use some sort of protection if we do go that far sometime, I've got that covered." He said not really explaining how it worked, but just held her close to him again stroking her hair and down her back in soothing motions.
Dec 11, 2015 10:53 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Her face relaxed and she looked back down at her feet that she couldn't see.It was her fault...but she thought that she was making him hurt at firs so she tried to make it better. She started getting irritated at her own idiocy. She would attempt to break free of Roa's hold. While responding to him. She was really embarrassed now.

Geez well I wont do anything like that anymore then. You do intend to go that far then huh? *sigh*

She tried to move out of his arms but she only had a 1/4 of the strength that she had displayed earlier. It would be a simple task to keep a hold on her. Holding her would only result in her squirming around. She had no idea why she was feeling so agitated while being with him but she was. She possibly felt that he was becoming more 'special' to her than she had intended.

Oi...we are just friends right?

She would still be trying to weakly escape him while asking this.
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 4:20 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing Fate getting very uncomfortable with him, he disengaged from her looking extremely apologetic for having insinuated that they'd be having sex or anything of the sort as it if was natural, this wasn't how he'd been raised.

Feeling like he was the biggest piece of trash on the Earth for ever saying any of the things he'd said, Roa just stood from the bed and backed away.

Backing away towards the bathroom it wouldn't be above a whisper, but Fate would hear it "I really didn't mean to.. He said in a hurt and sorrowful voice, going in to the bathroom and using his sword skill threw up a cloudy water barrier to keep anyone who tried to enter out. Shortly after the sound of the shower turning on could be heard. As Roa found comfort in the cascading water.
Dec 11, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

He let Fate go and Fate fell to her bed. She pushed herself back up and looked back at Roa to see his sad face. She tried to reach out to him but she would then sneeze. He was already gone by the time she recovered. She dragged herself out of the bed and slowly made her way to the bathroom. Then she met up with a water barrier. She would put her hand on it.

Roa! Who said you could run away from me! *Cough* I don't mind...I was just shocked *cough* but we need to learn more about each other don't you think? *cough*

She was cold. She remembered why she wanted him close to her now. She wondered how she became sick. It must have been because she was chasing Roa around naked and wet....nah. Must have been because she was going to the nurse.In either case she would lean on the wall next to the door and wait for a response.
Zen💀

Dec 11, 2015 5:36 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa in his moment of self-pity didn't hear her at all, just let the soothing tide from the shower head wash away his thoughts. He didn't want to think of confusing girls, hormones and teenage ideas. He just wanted to stand and wallow in his own pity.

Being so unfocused, without him even noticing his Water Barrier had dropped and he was just sitting on the floor with the shower blasting water unto him, completely naked knees tucked up and his face resting on his hands, elbows supported by his knees. Sitting in this position his hair was covering most of this face, and he was breathing slightly erratically
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Classroom (for rank D and C) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 3, 2015

371 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jan 14, 2016 1:38 PM

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.