Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 25, 2015 2:24 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Why would it matter if i'm with her or not?
Nov 25, 2015 2:29 PM

Mar 2014
she looked at him
"who knows"
she looked at beer and she get it was all done as she walk to his frige and take a beer out as she open it and drank and walk back and sit where she was sitting
"what you want to ask? i am sure you have some more stuped questions"
Nov 25, 2015 2:31 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He ripped his shirt off and said-
If you hate me that much, kill me then!
He looked at her seriously-
Nov 25, 2015 2:37 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at him and smirked "are you sure? it will be paitfull" as she said she stand up and walk close to him and she went more and more closer as she put beer on tale and looked down on him after all he was sitting adn shew as standing
Nov 25, 2015 2:39 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He stood up, looked down on her and petted her head again-
Nov 25, 2015 2:56 PM

Mar 2014
She looked up at him
"Are you kidding me?" as she pushed his hand and and looked at him as she pushed him a little away as she walk and looked at him
"Sensey.. I can fully see boyr half naked body.. Is it ok?
Nov 25, 2015 2:59 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He stuttered a bit-
I-its so it's easier for you to kill me
He looked away-
Nov 25, 2015 3:07 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at him and walk more closer as she pushed her hands again as she smirked "sensei.. Is it really ok if i kill you?" she smiled and puch his chest once again and as she pushed him he felt on bed as setu looked at sim and walk even more closer and sit on shid low part and touched his chest by her finger "let made it bleed" as she take our a littke knife fron her shouse and slowly cut his chest as is started bleeding
Nov 25, 2015 3:16 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
I guess I'm a failure of a teacher
Akarui flicked the knife from her hand with his sword and sat up-
With a killer look in his eye he said-
Get out Setsu

(found the perfect image o.o Although Akarui only hs one arm sooo....yeeeee)
Nov 25, 2015 3:20 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at him and smirked "oh shut up,, its blood.. I was waiting more than 1 year to taste it sh shut up and lay down" she said as she pushed him down again
"You,,, let me taste it.." she said and lick his chest and taste his blood and than she sit up and looked down "do not worry.. I promice to lucy i will not kill enyone here
Nov 25, 2015 3:24 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He had enough of Setsu's craziness so he activated his sword to slid out of her and boosted towards the door and locking her inside-
Curse that crazy !@#$
Nov 25, 2015 3:27 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu could not stop as she hought really hard
"Ha ha ha ha
Sensey.. You are so funny.. " she could npt stop laught "ha ha ha you really got angry.. Aaww sofunny cant stop "
Nov 25, 2015 3:29 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He remembered about the meeting today and booted the hell out of there-
Nov 25, 2015 3:51 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu after her laogh she stiped and fly in her room
Nov 27, 2015 4:10 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He entered the room and went straight for a shower-
He got changed and took a rest in bed.
Dec 1, 2015 4:51 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He got up at ate a bowl of cereal.
He went out-
Dec 3, 2015 7:36 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He came inside and sat on his desk once more-
Dec 3, 2015 7:47 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Knocking on the door to the teachers room, Roa was nervously stepping from one foot to the other, just waiting to see if the teacher was in.
Dec 3, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
The knock surprised him and he immediately turned off his computer-
Ah! Come in!
He wondered who it was.
Dec 3, 2015 7:57 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Slightly surprised by the yell Roa nervously poked his head inside the door.
"Sir, do you have a moment? I'd like maybe some advise, if you have time of course, if not I can just leave."
Dec 3, 2015 8:01 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Of course, come in, i always have time for students. You must be one of the new ones: Roa if i recall by your profile. Have a seat, what seems to be the problem?
He asked Roa-
Dec 3, 2015 8:07 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
"Thank you, sir" Roa said and made his way inside, to have a seat at the chair presented to him.
"I heard you were a speed oriented fighter, as well as a well respected combat instructor, I was just wondering if you could help me with my blade handling, I'm still not very good at controlling my speed with my sword." Roa shyly finished off and then added "And uhm... How do I make friends?"
Dec 3, 2015 8:14 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He grinned at the last thing Roa said-
Well, i can certainly help you with your fighting skills, ah and making friends I can help too!.
My psychology degree is finally paying off. He mumbled to himself-
He asked- So where shall we start?
Dec 3, 2015 8:22 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Smiling at the confidence the teacher seemed to emit.
"Well uhm, how about my sword fighting? Would it be okay for me to call my sword in here? One of her abilities are used mostly as a speed increase and I'm having a hard time controlling it well enough." Roa said, his voice now fairly calm.

"And well, if we work that out, maybe give me some advice how to make friends?" Roa was smiling happily now
Dec 3, 2015 8:26 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He accepted-
All right unleash your sword, let's see.
Dec 3, 2015 8:42 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Rising from the chair he'd been seated in, he walked to the middle of the rule and in a confident voice called "Flow Water Spirit", as soon as Roa uttered the words a pool of water formed before him and his sky blue sword rose from the puddle, when it was almost fully out of the pool, he grasped it by the hilt and helt it gingerly by his side.
Dec 3, 2015 8:49 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Akarui was a little surprised with the simple sword-
Let me see what happens when you use that ability
He pushed the table away to make room for Roa to practice-
Dec 3, 2015 8:55 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Noting the slight surprise on the teachers face Roa smiled "I know she's nothing too extravagant, I've heard that before" Roa chuckles

"Flowing Water" Roa mumbles under his breath, as soon as the command is spoken, Roa completely laxes, and a low blue glow emits from the blade" (Almost like mist you could say, also Roa looks almost boneless in his relaxed state while using this ability)
Roa trying to show his speed pushes off as fast as possible, intending to stop right before Akarui, but fails completely and accidentally barrels headfirst into him stumbling to the ground.
Dec 3, 2015 9:04 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He facepalmed and helped him get up-
Okay try this. Go back to normal and put your sword down. Pretend you are holding your sword
He looked around the room a bit and gave him a deodorant can.
Use that and practice movements without the sword. Your body will get used to the lightness and when you use the ability again, it will feel like normal.
He explained and fixed his glasses on his face-
Dec 3, 2015 9:13 AM

Oct 2014
Roa (And did you seriously just give me a deodorant to practice with? xD)
Getting back to his feet, he sheepishly let his sword disappear back into a seemingly random puddle.
Looking slightly confused Roa took the can from his hand. Trying to hold it like he'd grip Water Spirit he quickly noticed, this can is hardly as long as the hilt of his blade.

Shrugging his shoulders Roa tried swinging the can around doing the usual katas he'd do with his blade.
Dec 3, 2015 9:22 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He smiled-
Good, just keep doing that for 30 more minutes. This will give results temporarily. If you want a more permanent result, practice everyday.

Mr. Kagetsuki fell asleep on his desk-

(and yes i did :])
Dec 3, 2015 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
Roa (Holy buckets and gravy you're a mad person xD)

"So can I keep this to practice with?" Roa asked with a hint of sarcasm, while juggling the deodorant from hand to hand.
"I'll talk to you later sensei" Roa said as he left to go back to his dorm.
YliariDec 3, 2015 9:45 AM
Dec 3, 2015 6:37 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He opened his eyes and looked at the time on his computer.-=
Ah, it's time..
He got up and walked out-
Dec 13, 2015 11:05 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui Kagetsuki
He came back and sat on his chair-

20 Mins later-

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
He came and knocked on Mr. Kagetsuki's door.

Akarui Kagetsuki
Come in!
He said-

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
He came in.

Akarui Kagetsuki
Ah hello Mr. Kagetsuki he joked-

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
He walked closer to him and said.
You are-

Akarui Kagetsuki
He had cut Kuro off-
Yes I am. You are the shadow moon's black snow and I am that bright shadow moon. Well that's what father told me and he also went on about the origins of our powers and our roles in life but hey I'm not a history teacher so that's boring! What bring's you here?
He was referring to the meaning of their names and confirmed their relationship.

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
Kuro had many questions about everything but he understood Akarui for now.
I want to get stronger....no...I need to..

Akarui Kagetsuki
Oh? Have you found a girl?
He joked-

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
N-no it's just..

Akarui Kagetsuki
I'm kidding. I understand what happened earlier was not your fault. If you intercepted you would of been fried haha!. My body hasn't completely healed after that dumb electric body of his sigh. Come closer and give me your hand.

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
He walked right in front of him and extended his arm giving his hand to him.

Akarui Kagetsuki
Akarui took his hand and held it for a few seconds. Suddenly a small bright light covered in a black misty aura surrounded their hands then it disappeared-
It's done, my mission is complete.

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
What did you-
He looked at his hand and saw a sword that looked a bit different than Gandalfr then it suddenly vanished-

Akarui Kagetsuki
Don't worry, All I did was give you the second half of Gandalfr's power. It is still Gandalfr. When you say a certain phrase you will feel our ancestors power running within you.

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
He was astonished to acknowledge what just happened.
W-wait! what about you? you just gave me your-

Akarui Kagetsuki
He cut him off again-
My sword? my power?
He grinned-
No. I lost Gandalfr when I lost my arm. But....in doing so. I have developed another power.
He tapped his glasses and smiled-

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
He didn't really understood what he meant but he knew Akarui had something up his sleeves.
Kuro thanked him and almost left the door but remembered something he missed.
Oh, what am i suppose to say to use....

Akarui Kagetsuki
He will tell you
And smiled brightly.
Good luck Kuro

Kuroyuki Kagetsuki
He didn't really get it but nodded and left.
T-thank you aniki/

Akarui Kagetsuki
He turned on his computer and watched anime.
Ah, life's good
Dec 19, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate walked into the mans office to see if he was there. He was and he was watching some kind of cartoon. Fate knocked on his desk like one would a door to get his attention.

Hello Mr. K. You had some kind of package that needed to be delivered?

She made an attempt to be polite however polite was only a new word in her vocabulary.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 19, 2015 5:52 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He paused the movie and turned his head around-
Ah, Miss Valentine. Well it's not a delivery from me as it is for me. SO, in knowing that i shall also add that even though it is an F rank mission the contents inside the package are extremely important that it MUST reach me and whatever is inside is quite fragile. One more thing is that you may or may not be "attacked" in the collection of the package along your way back. Just be cautious but don't worry it wont be that hard. Any questions? If not you can be on your way and just say that your there to pick-up Mr. K's package and that the code is "sister". You will know which person it is, you really cant miss em.
He smiled-
Dec 19, 2015 6:49 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate nodded. It seemed easy enough. Too much details would only confuse her. She nodded at the man and have him a salute and a snicker. This "being good" thing was kind of funny. She didn't want to get in trouble with Roa again after all. She walked out of the room, well actually, she ran out of the room.
Zen💀

Dec 26, 2015 4:34 AM

Nov 2015
Mr. Kagetsuki
He sat there patiently waiting for fate-
Dec 26, 2015 9:33 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate walked in. Clothes torn. Hair all over the place. Eyes were almost blood shot red. She had an exhausted expression as well. She walked up to his desk and gently placed the package on his desk.

Here...Sensei. Mission accomplished.

She saluted and waited for him to do or say something.
Zen💀

Dec 28, 2015 4:57 AM

Nov 2015
Mr. Kagetsuki
His eyes focused on the package but also taking note of Fate's condition.
Haha, glad you made it out alive.....thank you. Now i suppose you'd like to know what's in it haha. There's no harm in showing you so for all your trouble you can see what you've been protecting.

Slowly, Akarui ripped open the package. Inside was apparently a magazine with the front cover as a cute anime girl with some words such as "limited edition" and "sister". The magazine was also already opened and not sealed. This looked a bit weird until Akarui searched for a specific page and on that page was an enveloped that titled "To, my beloved brother Akarui. -Sister".

Akarui
It's a letter from my sister, that is the real treasure to me.
He simply smiled-

Akarui
Good job fate, congratulations on your first F-rank mission! I'll make sure to note you down for future missions as i have more trust in your capabilities. I hope it didn't give you much trouble.
Dec 28, 2015 5:06 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate saw the magazine and was confused by the package. She then saw the note and face palmed herself. She did wonder why all those men started coming after her but it didn't have anything to do with that package she was holding. At least she thought so. She sighed and gave Mr. Kagetsuki a bow.

Thank yah. Well...Is that all?

She would leave if he did not want anything else.
ZenoDec 28, 2015 5:06 PM
Zen💀

Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He looked at her with a happy face-
Nothing else Fate. It seems this semester is finished, go and relax for a bit. We will have lots more work to do when things start agian
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Classroom (for rank D and C) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 3, 2015

371 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jan 14, 2016 1:38 PM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 28, 2015

232 by Yliari »»
Dec 28, 2015 7:53 PM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.