Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2021 10:02 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The final episode: Sisters' War arc, Part 2.

IT'S NOW OR NEVER, drag Fuutarou to make him realize who's the Rena girl he'd met 5 years ago. Too bad even with THAT many tricks, Ichika just couldn't get across Fuutarou, plain and simple. The boisterious girl that got called out for her lies, Ichika definitely got what she deserved.

Even down to choice electives of the Kyoto school trip, there's only one way for certain: it's down to pure luck. And Lord God Almighty, dressing up the same sure invokes those feelings of drought, but it's Miku who earned the luck prize as always. As always, interference of the other Nakano sisters sure makes things difficult, but for Miku, everything went with little hitches, right down to the bread that she baked for Fuutarou and the declaration of love. The tangledness of love affairs is tough on the heart.

BTW, Itsuki is still that nervous wreck, but that lace underwear spare sure came in handy for the wrong time and the right moments. She's a family girl no doubt, but only within the confines of a closed space.

But of course, Miku has to ass-pull the entire operation into a teasing affair, and resolve everything amicably. That kiss though and the usual bait of the future marriage that's the same with Season 1's ending. Love the comeback of Season 1's OP, that is still the best song to represent the entire series as a whole.

Sequel confirmed! I'm gonna presume that's most indefinitely Season 3, the final season to cover the remaining 4 volumes (36 chapters) of content.
https://twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1375129720631619584
KANLen09Mar 25, 2021 8:20 PM
Mar 25, 2021 10:04 AM

May 2018
Omg, I don’t even know where to start. I would like to post multiple images but due to MAL rules, I can only use one so I will use the best of all. I will go by each sister

Ichika: I screamed in anger for the 3rd time when she disguised as Miku (WTF,COME ON!). However, Fuu-Kun manages to catch her trick thankfully or else I wouldn’t be able to get it out of my head. She even played as low as saying she is the childhood friend which is true but as she deceived Fu-kun and especially Miku, it’s a challenge for them to trust Ichika anymore. If Ichika trick Fuu-Kun with Miku as disguise, I don’t think she would of told her sisters to choose the classroom route. That being said, I can forgive her a little but because she realised her mistake and knew she is in the wrong (I hope). Maybe in future I will think less and forgive her but for now she is the least fav sister of all.

Itsuki: She sure knows how to pick erotic underwear and probably has one in her bag/pockets for those emergency moments LMAO. WOW, I didn’t expect the girl to be running would be Itsuki and a lip kiss. Somehow my thought is thinking the fast runner is Yotsuba. I do feel Itsuki didn’t have much screen time in this season which I am sure we will see her more.

Yotsuba: Close Call when Fu-Kun in the room and yotsuba, all naked (DAMN!) Wonder what would happened if Fu-Kun is in Yotsuba direction, will he be slapped or can he still stare like a statue. She is likeable and always putting prioritise her sisters before her. I still feel she has the least screen time and hopefully she gets more screen time.

Nino: Since s1, I thought she is your typical tsundere. However, s2 has made a 360 degree turn and being from 3/4th place to my 2nd fav character. I just love how she is not afraid to say anything and really steps up the game, causing other sisters to not hide their feelings in front of Fuu-Kun. Kudos goes out to Nino for supporting Miku and making her feel better when she was hurt from Ichika’s incident. In addition, Pushing Fu-Kun to either hug Miku or make her wet so she change into Itsuki’s special underwear xD. It would be nice to see more Nino and I definitely prefer her with short than long hair.

Miku: Firstly, I want to say to MIKU is please don’t be shy and scared in front of Fu-Kun. There has been many times in which I really want to say, say it OUT LOUD and do not run away from battle. That being said, I am grateful to Nino as she recovered Miku’s emotions. OMG, MIKU in the samurai clothes is damn Cute, combined with the hair accessory and the blushes is just 100% *nosebleed* xD I am more happy to see Miku dressed in Yukuta clothing as she def suits it and finally cooked the best croissant for Fu-Kun. I am sure, Fu-Kun is happy to taste one of the best croissant ever made by Miku (Top Chef) . I forgot, she was the one that cut Nino’s hair and probably why I prefer Nino’s new hair and Miku is a pro hairdresser. I am happy for Miku to finally confess her feelings and love. She may have deliberately pointed to her sisters but Fu-Kun already knows. Thankfully Fu-Kun is not dense for once or couple of times.

Conclusion: Sad to see the last episode, come to a closure. I have enjoyed it and after seeing an announcement for season 3, I am ready to wait to see all the Nakano sisters again. I was concerned if they ended the series or made a ova as I heard rumours there is not material for s3 which OVA is likely to happen. Though, my thoughts is…W00T SEASON 3!!!!
My rating for this season is a 10/10

The best girl is….

-Miku_Meister-Mar 25, 2021 4:01 PM

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 25, 2021 10:18 AM

May 2011
Glad Miku finally got a turn to be alone with Fuutaro. That short date was absolutely amazing~ Though of course Nino had to bother somehow by pushing them into the water, but maybe that was for the best? Since we got to see embarrassed Miku in sexy underwear. hehe.

This scene would have been perfect... if she didn't try to hide her confession. I mean just why... and Fuutaro thinking maybe he was overthinking Miku's feelings is just uuuggghhhh!

Can't wait to see what they have in stored for the sequel since all they said is they're working on a continuation so that can be a 3rd season, OVA series, or maybe even a movie.
Mar 25, 2021 10:24 AM

Oct 2017
I'm glad the sisters reconciled. Yotsuba fanservice was great, she looked hot in bathing towel. Ichika tried to make amends for what she did. I mean it's normal to try anything when you are in love but yeah she did went a bit far but it's all fine now.

Miku part was really sweet. Her moments with Fuutarou was really cute in this episode. She finally confessed too but dodged it at the last moment lol.

A lot of stuff happened in this season but at the end of the day they are still sisters. This shot was really sweet.

Also finally we see the moment of their marriage. Looks like the bride dyed her hair colour back to normal I think. Also that kiss at the end, wonder who it was dressed as Itsuki.

Even thou this was a rushed adaptation, I'm glad atleast this didn't turn into Bokuben anime all over again. Heck we are even getting more, looks like they're gonna keep being faithful to the manga as it should be. Decent season 2 overall, it had some great moments and if it was adapted well it would have been even better but whatever. Looking forward to the upcoming sequel.
MegamiRemMar 26, 2021 3:46 AM
Mar 25, 2021 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
pretty decent finale episode with some decent drama and stuff. cool to see miku finally making moves again and all the sisters coming together to support her and making up with each other too. felt kinda bad for ichika here but it seems like it turned out alright for her in the end. also, those ending scenes got me kinda confused... anyways, overall this was pretty okay, i'd say a 3/10.
Mar 25, 2021 11:16 AM

Apr 2019
idk why they act like it's a big deal who fuutaro met when he was young, yotsuba is mature in the way that she doesn't feel the need to tell him.

ichika was evil af with her lying, good thing fuutaro saw through it. seems she had a change of heart and let miku hang out with him in E group later though. the other sisters helping miku was cute lol. damn, there were lots of kisses near the end.

peek ;o

overall a pretty cool season, 4-5/10.

Mar 25, 2021 11:18 AM

Mar 2019
Great final...the bond of the sisters is indeed the most important one...they really support each other no matter what

And yeah looks like we have to wait for the next season until we get to see the winner..I hope it will be soon
Mar 25, 2021 11:33 AM

Jun 2019
In the end, the winner is still not concluded in this season. Looks like we'll have to wait for the 3rd season which is actually confirmed.
Episode-wise, a good ending to the season. Sisters' bonds are far more superior than anything else. Glad to see them helping out Miku there. Miku was making moves, I loved that as well.
Overall great season, really enjoyed it. Not much to say. Will wait for the third season now.
Mar 25, 2021 11:46 AM
Apr 2018
season 3! let's goooo
Mar 25, 2021 1:21 PM

Apr 2020
Still a very fun chill season like the 1st.
I still prefer the animation of the previous season tho but it's still not enough for me to drop the score 8/10.

P.S: Miku is best girl.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 25, 2021 1:38 PM

May 2020
When I watched the first season I was a Miku stand, but after star reading the manga I became a Nino fan, but still, Miku was there in a special place, so watching all this progress in the anime was great.

Rooting to see what the next project is and not too much excited about the finale since is not a good finale in my opinion.

Such a great second season!
Mar 25, 2021 1:38 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
When comparing against Ichika and Nino its hard not to feel discouraged i guess. Still Ichika deciding to give Miku the chance was a nice gesture on her part to make up for her hurting her. Miku though really looked nice in the samurai clothes. Given Nino's nature seeing that scene sure produced some complicated feeling. Itsuki's sexy under's sure proved to be most timely but served to ensure that the alone time that Miku got with Futaro went off successfully. Miku's teasing moment really was cute given her base nature. In the end even though Miku didn't quite get her feelings across to Futaro she did manage to cause her sisters to make peace with each other which is far more important. That photo of the sisters sleeping so peacefully sure was a cute moment. Overall an excellent finale that not only managed to resolve the differences between the sisters but serve as an effective foundation for the next season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2021 1:40 PM

Dec 2020
Great episode finally miku and futaro got together on a date and im glad too see that all the sisters help each other in the end but im confused about ichika kisses futaro in the end of the episode.

I hope in the 3rd Season Yotsuba make it closer to him.Now we wait until we know who the winner is who married futaro.4/5
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 25, 2021 1:48 PM

Jan 2021
What a beautiful end to the season, and end of the sister war arc I'm glad they all reconciled in the end, it's also a shame too that Miku didn't end up confessing to Futaro
In my opinion, they have adapted the manga in a formidable way.
Sequel confirmed! I'm looking forward to it
8/10
Mar 25, 2021 2:09 PM
Apr 2016
Ok, so after this season had my list of favourite girls really changed:

1. Miku (She tries very hard, even though she's obviously not a very outgoing and proactive person. She might fail time and time again, but that doesn't stop her in any way. She plays fair, seems to truly like Fuutarou and she's cute. If I would be the author, she would be the winner.)
2. Nino (Her character is really better compared to the 1st season. She seems to be more in love with her "ideal" version of Fuutarou (Kintarou) than with the actual one though, so I think she is in the 2nd place for me. Also, it's nice to see one of the girls being so proactive and not shy or embarrassed to show her affection. I wouldn't mind if she win)
3. Yotsuba (She's just there. I understand she tries to prioritize the happines of her sisters instead of her own, but that just means I don't feel any desire to see her win - because her character isn't really being developed in any way. And I also hate Sakura Ayane's voice. I hope she doesn't win.)
4. Ichika (She plays dirty, doesn't care for happines of anyone else and the only way she tries to win is by trampling on others. I don't know if it's because she's too scared or shy or whatever, but Miku was also afraid and despite that managed to overcome it and now tries to win eagerly and fairly, so why not her? I really hope she doesn't win.)

Itsuki: I really don't know what to think of her... Is she even in love with Fuutarou? She seems to be way more interested in her teacher career than in him. There wasn't much of her in this season. Anyway, she's worse than Nino, but better than Yotsuba (Just because I like Inori Minase's voice), so she should be 2.5, I guess? I'm pretty sure she won't win.
Mar 25, 2021 2:18 PM

Feb 2015
I love this show, it was such a good last episode. Miku is absolute grade A waifu material, why did she derail her own confession? It was an open goal. I'm happy we will probably get a final season to wrap things up. I'm giving this series 9/10, best romance of the season.
Mar 25, 2021 2:19 PM

Sep 2020
Oh good, they addressed the bell kiss, I was worried that wasn't happening in the anime adaptation for some reason. Anyways, I loved it, this episode ran pretty much the same way the manga did, glad Miku got this moment, was fun to relive it. I really enjoyed seeing their kimonos in full color and I felt they did a better job on the animation in this episode, especially the dramatic parts over previous episodes. Season 3 got announced today too, it'll adapt the last four volumes of the manga, hopefully to a tee. Gonna be pretty intense next season! Cya there!

#NinoGang
Mar 25, 2021 2:23 PM

Apr 2020
I actually really really love this final episode, I love the fact that all the quintuplets came together to help Miku. Even though I still think Nino is the best girl in season 2, I am happy that she help Miku. I almost cried myself when the quintuplets where bursting into tears, and the ending too about the wedding, I see they’re still going on about the “special girl” that’ll marry Fuutarou lol. Overall, I really love this episode and I’m excited for season 3. I’ll be all for it.
(Also the kiss at the end, I wasn’t expecting that not gonna lie)
Nina supporter for life💕
Mar 25, 2021 2:23 PM

May 2018
spaesu said:
pretty decent finale episode with some decent drama and stuff. cool to see miku finally making moves again and all the sisters coming together to support her and making up with each other too. felt kinda bad for ichika here but it seems like it turned out alright for her in the end. also, those ending scenes got me kinda confused... anyways, overall this was pretty okay, i'd say a 3/10.

“Pretty okay” “3/10”.
Since when was a 3 “pretty okay” lmao
Mar 25, 2021 2:24 PM
Feb 2020
i dont know who will win but even tho Itsuki did literally nothing if think she is going to win + what the fuck was that last scene where itsuki or some itsuki imposter ඞ kissed him?
Mar 25, 2021 2:27 PM

Dec 2019
Great final episode! Ichika and Nino are still my top characters. Since Miku derailed her confession it's safe to say she won't win. And to be honest, not sure if I would want Miku to win after all that anyways. >w> She should have gone through with the confession, But we will see

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Mar 25, 2021 2:31 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
I'm really glad Futarou just didn't take Ichika's shit and told her to stop lying. I hope she sincerely takes it to heart and she will fight fairly against her sisters next season.

Miku got her time and it was really sweet and cute. I don't know how things will pan out for Miku in the next season but I hope she does keep trying because she deserves so much.

I wonder if they will do an anime original ending for the next (and most likely the final) season or they will keep to the manga. Either way, I'll be happy as long as it isn't Ichika.

Onwards for more Nino next season!!
isuzusanMar 25, 2021 2:34 PM
Mar 25, 2021 2:34 PM

Apr 2015
I was hoping they would have put the 3rd encounter with Rena into this episode (Dress+Hat Rena, not the photo Rena). I really wonder why they skipped that part, seemed really important in my eyes, especially the reveal of who was dressed up as Rena all this time.

Ah yes, the Miku date. Honestly would have been the most perfect thing, if it weren't for Miku to twist around her confession. She had her golden opportunity to tell Fuutarou that she loves him, yet says it's aimed towards her sisters who are eavesdropping on her and Fuutarou. A real shame that Miku didn't grab Ichika's gesture with both hands and use it for her own good.

That wedding scene looked like a bit spoiler to me, but that could be just me...

Still, a great season. Loved it just as much as S1, even though I did need a little time to get used to the different art style. Miku moments were phenomenal and I loved the Nino development just as much as when I read the Manga. Fully deserved 9/10.

A 3rd season has been confirmed, so we're going to get a full adaptation! I would love an Anime original ending though....
Mar 25, 2021 2:44 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They changed the order of some things this season but I suppose it worked out at the end. Miku's confession came on point. She's such a sweet, sweet girl and she's shown so much development. Her and Nino are the heart of this story and it would feel terribly meh and generic without them and their particularities.

I wonder how the 3rd season is going to deal with the end of the story? I hope they flesh some things out, adding dialogue and backstory here and there so it feels more organic than it did in the manga.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 25, 2021 2:51 PM
Aug 2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they did IT! nois, great job Bibury!
Leaving the final scene openended as a good cliffhanger ouffffff, gg, 10/10

They still can go for anime-original story progression in season 3, brilliant directing job, the hype is real.

And maaaan, if u recall how many things where halfarsed animation wise by Tezuka guys in 1st season and compare it to 2nd season by Bibury.... maaaaan, production management and the sheer amount of high end quality drawing and animations.... hands down, respect and huge arigato for this season, hoping for the 3rd season being as good as this one if not better! <3
Mar 25, 2021 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
MrElias said:
spaesu said:

“Pretty okay” “3/10”.
Since when was a 3 “pretty okay” lmao
idk different people rate differently and i also do like watching anime quite a lot. even some of the stuff i've rated 2 were decently enjoyable but i try to focus on the positives
Mar 25, 2021 2:57 PM
Nov 2020
So yeah, I was just scrolling down the comments
cagy said:
i dont know who will win but even tho Itsuki did literally nothing if think she is going to win + what the fuck was that last scene where itsuki or some itsuki imposter ඞ kissed him?
, and when I saw the words "Itsuki" and "imposter" I reminded all of what happened in that occasion. Do I need to remind u guys who was the false Itsuki?(I really hope it was an imposter, I mean, I wouldn't mind that but imo Miku is best girl, so I am really hoping I'm right).
Mar 25, 2021 2:58 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good finale to the arc and season, Miku's ascendance in the end made the arc special for me (manga) and feeling's likewise now.

"I'm sure that's the moment when she became special to me" - Brings back the memories of wild speculations and arguments, doesn't it fellow manga readers? And the bride and present time after a while!

Nino's scheme has come to an end and Fuutarou sure gave her a word or two, lol. I'm really curious how anime-onlies feel about her redemption. To be honest, she was one of my top three before the sudden change in approach so I accepted it fairly easily which didn't seem to be the norm here then however. But well, no doubts that her chances of being the special one is but nil.

Nino acknowledging the point on the timing and reversing roles and whatnot, boy that dug deep.

Fuutarou behind the spying camera incident? Lol. Nice shot in the end there, by the way.

All in all, it's been another solid season. A lot of people couldn't adjust to the change in art style but honestly it didn't take long at all for me. Pacing might've upped a notch but it's still within reasonable means. Definitely found the manga more engrossing but it's still a solid 7/10 from me.

Season 3, let's go! So glad ~

@nate150 @MegamiRem I could’ve sworn I saw a different hair colour this morning (5:30 am). I’ll revisit the ep and check again in a bit.
_MushiRock11_Mar 26, 2021 3:37 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 25, 2021 2:58 PM

Aug 2013
Things didn't go well for Ichika.

Miku's little date with Fuutarou was nice to see and her confession was great. Thought she changed that to her siblings. Just why? Well, at least the sisters reconcile after their war, which is important.

Overall, it was a great second season. I didn't like the way Ichika's character turned out when she was impersonating Miku. That was the thing I hated the most in the manga. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing how the third season will go.

Mar 25, 2021 2:59 PM
May 2016
Best episode of the season (except for the flashback troll to their grandpa's). Nowhere near as good as season one, way too rushed, but after just finishing The Promised Neverland season 2 this doesn't seem so bad.
Hopefully with less material to adapt season 3 will be much better.
Mar 25, 2021 3:05 PM
Feb 2021
DemonsInMysoul said:
Great episode finally miku and futaro got together on a date and im glad too see that all the sisters help each other in the end but im confused about ichika kisses futaro in the end of the episode.

I hope in the 3rd Season Yotsuba make it closer to him.Now we wait until we know who the winner is who married futaro.4/5

ichicka isn’t the only one that kissed him at the end of the episode 😂
Mar 25, 2021 3:11 PM
Mar 2021
Really happy they unwound Ichika's position as the evil sister this episode. She doesn't wear it very well, Nino would have better fit. As it is, Nino is the main beneficiary from the contrast.

This season's Nino v Miku with evil Ichika and Yotsuba support has been a fun ride.

Itsuki has been invisible this season. I hope she gets something in s3.

Yotsuba is best girl. I wish she wasn't Rena. I haven't decided who is best girl for Futaro though. Not a fan of Futaro x Miku, all the other pairs I can see.
Mar 25, 2021 3:11 PM

Sep 2019
Everyone supported Miku in this episode, it was really cute. Ichika kissed him on the cheeks but little did she know that someone else kissed him on the lips already. That was a very bold move.

I loved this season because my girl Nino had so much screentime and she used it well. It was her time to shine, she brightened my world.

All hail the goddess, NINO.
z00nexMar 25, 2021 4:43 PM
Mar 25, 2021 3:22 PM

May 2016
For me is ITSUKI! Guys, if you have any doubts, take a closer look at the wedding photo album and if you notice well, Itsuki is always in every photo! And then during the kissing scene, if you listen carefully, it's Itsuki's voice that goes "EH!?" while they were falling. It is unmistakable. That's how I see it. Guys, if u have a different tought feel free to reply.
Mar 25, 2021 3:23 PM

Mar 2010
Nooo dat ending made me a bit dissapointed... She is the most generic tbfh and also.. everything else was pretty gey.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 25, 2021 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
Aw man, many people fell for that bait at the end...I feel sad for the other girls that didn't get the chance to be with Futarou.. I wish there was a Futarou for each one of them... They're all wonderfull in their own way..It's like you're having the same shaped ice cream and you have to choose 1 out of 5 amazing flavours... kinda hard..if you like each one of them..I think that Futarou might be going for his childho.. Well, I better not assume things.. I'm not entirely sure what he deeply loves..
Mar 25, 2021 3:58 PM
Dec 2019
Everything was tied up and we now have one girl down. This season blew my expectations out of the water, and I am looking forward for season 3
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 25, 2021 4:00 PM

Jan 2021
This was a pretty good final episode, and I like how they put in the opening for the first season at the end.

Mar 25, 2021 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
Soupisekaitrash said:
Everything was tied up and we now have one girl down. This season blew my expectations out of the water, and I am looking forward for season 3

It's kinda sad that they did her like this.. But I guess that it did make for a surprising ending for the 2nd season..
Mar 25, 2021 4:04 PM
Feb 2020
ohhhh yea now i remember thx bro
Mar 25, 2021 4:28 PM

May 2016
They did an excellent job on the last ep, though this season as a whole was too rushed. Whatever they decide to do with the continuation will be.... interesting......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 25, 2021 4:42 PM

Feb 2020
Seems like Miku finally got some mental balls for once. Wonder if the rest of 'em can as well.

But really, another inconclusive end so they can push for another sequel (another volume in manga's case ig)? I just wish they stopped beating around the bush already. I know it's going to wrap up soon with a true heroine, but it didn't have to take this long.

Somehow liked the first season quite a bit, but not so much this time.

5/10.
Mar 25, 2021 4:45 PM
Feb 2020
What did ichika mean when she said "it was all a lie" was she making him think she didn't like him or something?
Mar 25, 2021 4:54 PM
Jan 2021
Loved that ep, but still, i think that the "winner" should definitely be diffrend than the manga's, i hope they slightly change the ending.
Mar 25, 2021 5:19 PM
Feb 2021
Hmmm any one can help me understand what was that ending lol? Itsuki and futaro married? And some people say its gonna be a sequel im confused beyond reason right now help lol? Also ending saw futaro and itsuki kiss and we he said from that day i started to feel that way, like people know it was more even after the ending song started right lol?

You litteraly see after itsuki and futaro kiss and they get married did i get it all wrong like wut?
__MoRaX__Mar 25, 2021 5:25 PM
Mar 25, 2021 5:21 PM
Oct 2020
iTk said:
For me is ITSUKI! Guys, if you have any doubts, take a closer look at the wedding photo album and if you notice well, Itsuki is always in every photo! And then during the kissing scene, if you listen carefully, it's Itsuki's voice that goes "EH!?" while they were falling. It is unmistakable. That's how I see it. Guys, if u have a different tought feel free to reply.
iTk said:
it's not itsuki, that's how they all are. how would there be five itsuki? just think man duh
Mar 25, 2021 5:23 PM
Oct 2020
the girl in disguise as itsuki who kissed him on the bell is the bride. will be revealed later.
Mar 25, 2021 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
my god, i already suspected it was itchika in the miku scene.
Mar 25, 2021 5:31 PM
Jun 2020
Lambros_K said:
Loved that ep, but still, i think that the "winner" should definitely be diffrend than the manga's, i hope they slightly change the ending.

They probably won't change it and they also shouldn't. I've read the manga and in the end I was like anyone could win and I won't be mad about it, even I too had a girl in my mind but still, bc they all had that character development.
You should read that manga if you haven't.
Mar 25, 2021 5:38 PM
Jul 2018
Great finale and a perfect adaptation overall staying faithful to the manga. Also no need to fix what's not broken. In short there's no need for an anime original ending because the author put his heart and soul into this beautiful storytelling and just because your favorite girl didn't win doesnt mean there should be an anime original ending so please stop with this nonsense.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2021

214 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 15, 1:22 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2021

202 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 14, 8:09 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

BradyLE__ - Mar 4, 2021

191 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 9:52 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

222 by 98Guan »»
Aug 23, 9:03 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Feb 25, 2021

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.