Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 11, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh about time. Chinatsu finally challenges Homura to a Selector battle although I don't think Homura looks ready at all.

I wasn't impressed by this battle even though it was one that I was anticipating the most. Probably because Homura isn't trying as much as Chinatsu. Well whatever, it's what I kinda expected already. At least Homura isn't running away from her problems.
Nov 11, 2016 11:05 AM

Sep 2015
Aaah FINALLY she is determined to fight
I want to see what happen to the Selector when he/she loses ... too bad not today
Nov 11, 2016 11:12 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
At this point, the original Selector series far surpassed this one. This is the worst episode so far.

Very obnoxious, asspulls, the third party escape, the cliché route it's going. All i waiting for was for Chinatsu to spiral down even further by beating Suzu and making her LRIG take over. Disappointing honestly.
Nov 11, 2016 11:14 AM

Feb 2016
Meh, these asspulls were stupid. Really disappointed, she should have lost earlier..

All these emotional scenes lost impact on me. I still don't understand why Chinatsu wants to delete her that badly.
AquamirrorNov 11, 2016 11:17 AM
Nov 11, 2016 12:43 PM

Aug 2016
ugh, kinda hoped she would have just lost and get it over with
Nanika ga Okashii
Nov 11, 2016 1:00 PM

Jul 2015
Metah said:

is Chinatsu literally saying "Do you want to do it with me" or is there another translation, kind of bothers me.

Im not and expert or anything in Japanese but i think the translations is accurate, She said "watashto shimasen ka? " which means "would you like to do it with me?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The possibility of betting several times in a mach is interesting and i get hyped to see the result but that 3ed party interference killed all the buzz :|
Anyway, Suzo now suppose to motivated and she's going to fight, lets see what happens later on.
An Ok episode, kind of slower than the previous one but still flew by so fast, cant w8 for next!
John_MaxNov 11, 2016 1:19 PM
Nov 11, 2016 1:02 PM

Feb 2016
Metah said:

On another note, guess it depends which subs you watch but, is Chinatsu literally saying "Do you want to do it with me" or is there another translation, kind of bothers me.

Yeah, she really says that. It's typical for WIXOSS series to have such random sexual lines. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 11, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode.

So Chi-chan is working for bookmaker and getting him contracts, It was kind of sad to see her lure even the small girl to him.
Looks like Chinatsu still has some sympathy left.

Chi-chan vs Suzu finally happened, Suzu is still on the ropes about fighting. I'm not sure what to think of the battle though, Is using the environment to battle a new element in selector battles or just a cheap way of keeping Suzu from losing?
I feel sad for Suzuko though, All she wanted was to continue being friends.

To be honest my favorite part about this show is the past relationship between Chinatsu and Suzuko. Both of them had a really pure relationship with Suzuko approaching Chinatsu who's a lonely kid and they slowly grow to be the best of friends, All the flashbacks with them as kids are really sweet. It's really sad how they're relationship has reached this state where Chinatsu wants to erase her memories of Suzuko because she believes that she can't keep working hard for her, More than that it's probably the fact that she's jealous of Suzuko ability to make friends. While Suzuko did grow to become dependent on Chinatsu, You can't help but see that Chintasu was also in some degree dependent on Suzuko as probably her only true friend to the point she felt that Suzuko's friendship should be hers alone.
Weird how something that started out so pure can become twisted just like that.

Glad to see that Suzuko has finally found her determination to fight, Instead of always being protected by Chi-chan she's decided to protect her.

Aquamirror said:
I still don't understand why Chinatsu wants to delete her that badly.

It's kind of like her being jealous over Suzuko's ability to be friendly with anyone so easily while she struggles at the same thing. While the two of them did become best friends, At some point she quotes she began feeling possessive over Suzuko and wanted her friendship to be exclusively for her. Years later, She feels disgusted at this thought and believes it to be her only fault as a person. So she wants to erase her memories of Suzuko so she can finally move on to be the person she desires.
Nov 11, 2016 2:06 PM

Feb 2016
The thing that bothers me is that even if you change your memories, you can't really change the past. Even if Chi-chan forgets Suzu, her life won't change at all and I don't think Suzu in her current state poses a treat to her life choices. Even if that girl makes her mother "still alive", then where would she be? It would all come down to the reality, eventually realising she can't meet her at all because she is dead..
Nov 11, 2016 2:15 PM

Feb 2014
Seeing how Suzuko became friends with Chinatsu so easily was adorable. It's sad to see how a nice and pure friendship has now turned into a messy state that their friendship is in now.

Chinatsu is clearly jealous of Suzuko's ability in making friends, which far surpasses Chinatsu's own ability to do so herself. I would say more about this, but @Lelouch0202 summed it up really well. =)

Asspull timing aside that ended their selector battle in a draw, at least Suzuko won't be running away from her problems now. With that resolve, I wonder if she'll start talking to Hanna again, who she gave a cold shoulder to her at school earlier...

A good episode overall.
Nov 11, 2016 2:58 PM

Feb 2013
Chinatsu is helping the bookmaker, I don't like that at all.
She was adorable when she was young.
Nov 11, 2016 4:48 PM
Jun 2015
The battle was disappointing, I kind of hoped that Suzuko would became an LRIG and find her resolve to fight after Riru takes over her body.

Aquamirror said:
Meh, these asspulls were stupid. Really disappointed, she should have lost earlier..

All these emotional scenes lost impact on me. I still don't understand why Chinatsu wants to delete her that badly.

Chinatsu is envious of Suzuko's ability to make friends and carefree persona. This jealousy lead her to become more dependent on Suzuko for her friendship that she became possessive. As a High School student, she wants to forge her own live and become independent; Suzuko is a constant reminder of her dependency issues as a child and inability to make friends. If she forgets Suzuko, she will forget the embarrassing parts of herself she wants to forget and "would not have anything binding her down".
Nov 11, 2016 5:36 PM

Dec 2014
That dude manipulating Chi-chan is a huge fucking dick. Can't wait until he gets mindbroken via losing all of his coins.

In general, half-way through, I can say that while this still is good, I preferred the originals much better. The main reasons being that the originals had a stronger cast, and that it had a lot more charisma. The tension improves a bit here, but everything else I feel is done better by Infected/Spread. I actually wonder if anyone thinks this is the better of the two.
Nov 11, 2016 5:38 PM

Aug 2012
-Looks like Chinatsu sold her soul to make a couple of bucks, rest in pieces
-I kinda don't want to see Rio get involved in whatever the Bookmaker is scheming
-Rio is so precious with her end goal of getting involved in the selector battles
-oh no Chinatsu you did not just do that
-Wait, if Chinatsu's and Suzuko's LRIGs are each other, if one of them loses all their coins...
-Is attacking the scenery even allowed in the rules
-Is dodging attacks even allowed in the rules
-I'm not sure I like these new developments with Chinatsu, but I guess it fits her overall nature. Seems like the craziness runs deep
-No no no not like this. I somehow forgot about the third party interference clause and I didn't want to remember it. There was literally no reason for that to happen, and now I'm getting flashbacks to the plothole-riddled first show.

I'm not liking where the show seems to be going. I'm pretty sure Suzuko's breaking the rules of the game big time, and Hitoe's blatant breaking of the rules in the first show without any good reason to was what made me hate it. I was never a fan of the third party interruption clause, either, and I was super interested to see Suzuko lose the battle in this episode. Chinatsu also seems to have lost the big attracting factor that drew me to her in the first place, which was that she seemed to hate everything about Suzuko before. I liked that dynamic much better than the current "I hate myself for wanting to emulate Suzuko" mentality she has apparently always had. I guess I liked her when she was totally batshit crazy and when she got a rationale behind her mannerisms, she became less interesting to me. Unlike her, Akira stayed pretty insane until the end, and she was one of the best things about the first show.

So yeah, pretty lackluster episode that makes me wary about the future of the show. It was doing pretty well until now.
Nov 11, 2016 5:56 PM

Oct 2011
were halfway there and still no sign of best girl piruluk :(

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Nov 11, 2016 6:05 PM

Jul 2015
Honestly pretty terrible build up imo. I loved the previous wixoss but this isn't doing it. I don't know why it bothers me so much when she sexually invites people to fight. It's like a failed attempt to make her seem cool lmao
Nov 11, 2016 6:49 PM

Apr 2012
Okay, how exactly was Suzuko attacking somewhere other than the field, then intentionally crashing her platform to avoid an attack supposed to play out in real life. Surely they're still bound by the game's rules when they play....
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 11, 2016 7:50 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Pretty obvious the battle was gonna get interrupted. This early in the show and trying to make Suzuko lose for good. But that way she used Berserk to her advantage was pretty clever.

Chi-chan not being jealous and disgusted at herself for trying to be like Suzuko. Kind of feel bad for her. Being pressured to be the perfect role model for Suzuko, family problems, work, school, and college studies, so much going on in her life. It's understandable why she would want to be independent and not have anyone holding her back.

Nov 11, 2016 8:53 PM
Jul 2014
Burger-Meister said:
That dude manipulating Chi-chan is a huge fucking dick. Can't wait until he gets mindbroken via losing all of his coins.

The bookmaker isn't even a Selector though. Which begs the question of how he found out about the battles in the first place, since in past seasons the game seems to protect itself by deleting memories about it.
Nov 11, 2016 11:32 PM

Nov 2012
meh it was disappointing that the battle was interrupted. would have been interesting to see riru taking over suzuko and chinatsu having to deal with that.
Nov 12, 2016 12:42 AM

Feb 2016
Mirality said:
Burger-Meister said:

The bookmaker isn't even a Selector though. Which begs the question of how he found out about the battles in the first place, since in past seasons the game seems to protect itself by deleting memories about it.

It's possible he is lying. In his scene in the OP there is some shadow, maybe from an LRIG.
Nov 12, 2016 1:43 AM

Jun 2015
After this episode i have some questions.How the battle got interrupted from another person, isn't supposed to stop the time when a battle starts?Also, why Suzuko and Chinatsu fight each other,i mean Chinatsu made the bookmaker to arrange a battle between them ,but why Suzuko must fight?
Nov 12, 2016 2:11 AM

Aug 2013
Nightguy said:
After this episode i have some questions.How the battle got interrupted from another person, isn't supposed to stop the time when a battle starts?Also, why Suzuko and Chinatsu fight each other,i mean Chinatsu made the bookmaker to arrange a battle between them ,but why Suzuko must fight?

because Suzuko also made a contract with bookmaker last episodes?
Nov 12, 2016 2:14 AM

Nov 2015
Aquamirror said:
Mirality said:

It's possible he is lying. In his scene in the OP there is some shadow, maybe from an LRIG.

Nope,he's not. LRIGs are able to determine if someone is a Selector and I don't remember who said he isn't.

I kinda liked the episode and honestly making Suzuko losing already would have been stupid,it's too early. But I'm really liking her development,can't wait to see her stronger and maybe capable to take the old Chinatsu again,I really hate her meh.
I still don't get what the does the Bookmaker want to do with setting battles,maybe he wants all the Selectors to disappear? I'm confused but PLEASE DON'T INVOLVE RIO-CHAN IN SUCH A THING I'M
Also we know that when a Selector loses all their coins their LRIG takes over their body,but what about the Selector? Does their soul just vanish or?
And I still don't get the thing about the third party,I thought the time stops irl.
Nov 12, 2016 2:44 AM

Feb 2016
Time doesn't stop, it's just their conciousness going into another "world" where the battlefield is. For normal people it appears they are standing still against each other, but if they distract them the battle is interrupted. This also happened in the previous WIXOSS series.
Nov 12, 2016 2:52 AM

Jun 2015
Vanschia said:
Nightguy said:

because Suzuko also made a contract with bookmaker last episodes?

I remember that but if she doesn't fight what is going to happen?
Nov 12, 2016 5:15 AM

Jul 2013
The plot armor is strong in this one...
Nov 12, 2016 6:01 AM

Jul 2014
Nightguy said:
I remember that but if she doesn't fight what is going to happen?
The bookmaker will use his Selector network against Suzuko - that means, he'll discourage people from fighting her, therefore make it harder for her to find an opponent before the time limit runs out. I guess she is also afraid of defying him, because he seems to have more tricks up his sleeve.

Still, I believe this whole deal exists only for the sake of plot convenience - otherwise Suzuko wouldn't accept battle offers from Hanna and Chinatsu. They paint it out as if she had no other choice than to fight them, but, in fact, she didn't have to agree. While rejection would obviously bring her consequences, it looks like she wasn't ready to accept them and preferred to deny fighting on the actual battlefield. Makes sense.
"If they say there is no chance of victory, she will create one with her own sword."
The avatar picture was made by おみず on Twitter.
Nov 12, 2016 7:40 AM
May 2015
Ok....did they just pull a 180 just to save Suzu's ass? I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this yet but isn't the area around, where the Selectors are fighting, supposed to freeze in time so no one can interrupt them?

From Ep. 1

You notice that time freezes around them

This episode

What the shit?!
Suzu using the environment around her to change the outcome of the battle caught me off-guard. I actually don't think this is an asspull. After that scene, they showed a flashback scene explaining that Suzu, no matter how dire the situation is, will find a way to make the situation go her way and that's what she did here.

Honestly, Lostorage has been going downhill since the last episode. I don't hate the series yet but if they continue going this path then I might end up disliking this series.
Lostorage, as of this moment, is just being dark for the sake of being dark without the creators of this new season understanding why it worked in Infected and Spread WIXOSS. They should have brought back Mari Okada for the script and series composition :/

3/5 Decent episode but my main gripe within this episode was that ridiculous asspull.
jc9622Nov 12, 2016 7:47 AM

Nov 12, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2014
I've been trying to like this series for a while but I just can't.

Everything from the characters, the main conflict, the circumstances of the battles and the execution itself feels incredibly dry.

Suzuko and Chinatsu's conflict doesn't belong in a high-stakes survival game. The significance of "memories" and "disappearing" aligned with friendship is really weak and barely justifies Chinatsu, considering her past, wanting Suzuko out of her mind. They're making a big deal out of something so... insignificant.
This was showcased much better in Selector, but instead dealt with the misery of being unable to make any friends (literally) and coping past that disability.

By the way, has anyone else noticed the Selectors seem... pretty chill? Everyone starts with one coin and need at least one win so they won't "disappear", right? However, every NPC in the show thus far has had about 2 or 3 (or even 4) coins in hand before battling a major character. And if every Selector starts with JUST ONE coin, and these guys were able to accumulate this many, this all points to one obvious deduction: MANY DEAD SELECTORS. There should be MASS HYSTERIA and PANIC. This would've been a Yu Gi Oh Battle Royale!
I don't know why the show keeps hiding this; the fact that dozens, maybe even HUNDREDS of Selectors have disappeared from being randomly picked by a card game package for no reason whatsoever and losing on the first go. It makes it seem like disappearing rarely happens when, given the game's stakes and circumstances, it should be a top news story. BUT NOOO, Little Suzu's battles had to be with Selectors with LOTS of coins to spare so the BIG DARK reveal happens later in.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2016 1:13 PM

Oct 2014
Everything feels forced, there's not a sign of a reason why Chinatsu would want to make those memories disappear, the girls just keep screaming a lot of emotional things with no rational reason.

This is the same issue that ruined both of the previous seasons (though the 2nd one was better, because there was some actual plot existing along with those Key-like, shock factor based "plot twists").

Aquamirror said:

I agree with everything you said... I'm still watching Wixoss because the 2nd season gave me a light of hope that they would make the series more and more realistic, but it turned out the other way around.
Nov 12, 2016 3:28 PM

May 2015
jc9622 said:
Ok....did they just pull a 180 just to save Suzu's ass? I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this yet but isn't the area around, where the Selectors are fighting, supposed to freeze in time so no one can interrupt them?

From Ep. 1

You notice that time freezes around them

This episode

What the shit?!
Suzu using the environment around her to change the outcome of the battle caught me off-guard. I actually don't think this is an asspull. After that scene, they showed a flashback scene explaining that Suzu, no matter how dire the situation is, will find a way to make the situation go her way and that's what she did here.

Honestly, Lostorage has been going downhill since the last episode. I don't hate the series yet but if they continue going this path then I might end up disliking this series.
Lostorage, as of this moment, is just being dark for the sake of being dark without the creators of this new season understanding why it worked in Infected and Spread WIXOSS. They should have brought back Mari Okada for the script and series composition :/

3/5 Decent episode but my main gripe within this episode was that ridiculous asspull.

LMAO, was just going to trash the third party cliché and then you found the detail about time freezing which I didn't remember

Like you said Lostorage is going downhill, pretty sad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2016 12:18 AM

Feb 2016
Well, the basic mechanics didn't change from the original series. They go to the same battlefield after all (look at the ruins). Time doesn't stop, they just used different effect for transition this time. Battle interuptions happened in the original WIXOSS too, I don't think that's the problem with Lostorage...
Nov 13, 2016 7:53 AM

Dec 2012
Suzu is finally determined to fight, it was previsable, but necessary. Chinatsu became too mean, i wonder if Suzu can save her
Nov 13, 2016 9:19 AM

Feb 2007
Smudy said:
Very obnoxious, asspulls, the third party escape, the cliché route it's going. All i waiting for was for Chinatsu to spiral down even further by beating Suzu and making her LRIG take over. Disappointing honestly.

Honestly, I think ending the battle this way was probably for the best. Suzuko had still not quite regained the will to fight for Chinatsu at that point, so while the battle was already at a turning point and would have ended with Suzuko winning, stopping the battle was better for the story, especially since Chinatsu would have lost two coins otherwise.

MagicalMahou said:
Everyone starts with one coin and need at least one win so they won't "disappear", right?

Wrong. Everyone starts with a random number they draw from a selection of cards. We saw Suzuko draw one and Chinatsu three. Due to the usual cruelty of WIXOSS, I do assume that one is the most likely choice, though, since there were five cards to choose from, but obviously you can't draw five, which would be an automatic win, or zero, being an automatic loss.
The Selectors who lose all coins are also not dead, they just change, being taken over by the LRIGs. There's quit a big difference there.

It was also nice to see more of their childhood. While so far we had only seen the more recent memories that showed us Suzuko being somewhat dependent on Chinatsu, now we have gained a new perspective seeing how it was Suzuko who at first was the stronger one, rescuing Chinatsu from being a shy loner. This also makes me wonder whether Chinatsu would revert to such a state, should she successfully manage to purge Suzuko's existence from her memories, as she likely would never have gained her strength without Suzuko.
luinthoronNov 13, 2016 10:04 AM
Nov 13, 2016 5:42 PM

Oct 2008
A third party civilian cockblocker interfered with the battle!
So Suzuko is just holding back and she's already a very good wixoss fighter! DAMN!
4/5.

Nov 14, 2016 6:58 AM

Dec 2008
Chinatsu's a battle slut. #ThatIsAll
Nov 14, 2016 8:25 AM

Nov 2014
They Added construction workers as party poppers in selector battle.....

Nov 14, 2016 3:26 PM

Apr 2014
so yeah Chinatsu and her past is one thing but to find out that its also based on her being jealous of Suzuko that part is just smh lol

but one good thing is finally Suzuko is finally serious so now things can really get started looking forward to whats to come next
"one step at a time"
Nov 15, 2016 6:26 AM

Jul 2015
So i just had this idea, when Rio-chan (little girl) was telling Chinatso that she is going to win and erase the memory of her mother's death and then said "then, she wont be dead, right?", Mero (chi-chan's LRIG) told her that "you're so Smart Rio Chan" at first i thought she is making fun of her dumbness, then i thought it may be actually a good idea to erase a thought that cause you pain...but then i thought maybe there is more to it...
what if, to whatever you change your memory, it actually become!
for example if you change your memory to being the king of your country, then the real life will change according to that and you will be the king!
If that's the case, then this battles and the risk may worth the reward after all ╭☞( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)╭☞
John_MaxNov 15, 2016 6:30 AM
Nov 18, 2016 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
someone need to update the Characters & Voice Actor page...
at last those 2 battle, but hey!! there's random guy disturb their battle...
i actually hope Suzu lose the battle, though... lol
Nov 23, 2016 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
Of course the battle would be interrupted...
Nov 23, 2016 6:19 PM

Jul 2009
So Chinatsu's recruiting people for the Bookmaker as her new part time job ... interesting. It seems like she knows how to get different people to accept too. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she ended up fighting against Suzu so quickly ... and it seems like Suzu just really can't let her past go huh? Doesn't want to fight against Chinatsu .. what she did the second time Berserk was used was interesting though! I wouldn't have thought that you could dodge attacks like that :O Seems like even Chinatsu was jealous of Suzu from the very beginning too ... that's a messed up relationship they had lol. Looks like Chinatsu has a reason to fight ("protecting" Chinatsu now, funnily enough) as well, so I'm guessing they're gonna have to face each other at least one more time before the show's over. Another interesting thing is that you can bet more than one coin. Does that mean you lose both if you lose? I would guess so or it wouldn't really make sense otherwise. OF COURSE their battle got interrupted right as Chinatsu was going to finish off Suzu though ... sigh. Oh well, I'm assuming she's still only got one coin left after all ... on to the next episode! :P
Nov 23, 2016 6:59 PM

Dec 2011
This is so stupid. Attack the field and evade an attack from a collapsed stage? This is not even part of the game rules anymore! Wow this show is so fcking stupid. The original Wixoss anime is WAAAY better than this disappointment.
Nov 30, 2016 8:42 PM

Dec 2012
DAT ASS!

So Satomi is Chinatsu's pimp.

Mommy returns. :)

The fated battle is here. Chinatsu vs Suzuko.

Suzuko attacked the old Selector battle box.

Chinatsu's attack missed because of Suzuko's previous attack.

Am I watching a Magic & Wizards battle?

Battle got interrupted. Boy, was I reminded of another series.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 2, 2016 6:20 PM

Aug 2007
That Bookmaker guy is discount!Izaya. He is even in Ikebukuro, trolling everyone for the lols, clearly knows more than he should about virtually everyone and gets a kick out of pushing people into limit situations. Even his affable act is very Izaya-like.

I am actually enjoying this series, apparently against the consensus but one thing really bothers me about this season and that is goal of the game. If you win the battles, you get to change one memory at will. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a twist to this, odds are there is, but as far as the Selectors know, this memory issue is the reward. It strikes me as a very poor prize.

In the first season, the lure for keep winning battles and become an Eternal Girl seemed to make sense as it promised to solve the characters' issues.

But in Lostorage, even if Selectors do achieve the goal and change their memory, they are in the same situation they were before.

Even if Chinatsu erases Suzu from her memories, she is stuck in a very bad situation in which she will probably not get to go to college and may even be doomed to a dreary future of minimal pay jobs down the line. Whether she wins or not is utterly immaterial to her overall circumstances.

It's a weird Faustian deal in which what is on offer is rather paltry. Imagine Kyuubey using this line, odds are he wouldn't have recruited a single magical girl (or maybe not, he'd recruit the ones who would are into saving people but still). Of course, in Lostorage there is no need to convince anyone to become a Selector, they become so whether they like or not. But it still bothers me and even if this is addressed further down the line it is likely to border on a fatal flaw in this instalment.
NocturnalDec 2, 2016 6:32 PM
Dec 20, 2016 8:35 PM

Jan 2015
I hate Chinatsu so freaking much. Still don't understand the logic in battles, since there is little explanation, enjoying the anime anyway.
Dec 24, 2016 7:38 PM

Feb 2014
That plot convenience (the battle being canceled because that random man came close) made my day (in a negative way).

Score dropped 99999999 points. FUCK!
Jan 29, 2017 11:06 PM

Nov 2013
Chinatsu stooped so low as to work for the bookmaker. But I expected that.

She was trying so hard to be the person, that Suzuko could admire. So the current situation is her fault and her fault alone. She is dependent of Suzuko and not the other way around. The flashback made that even more clear.

Even if her memories of Suzuko will be erased, nothing would change. At least not for the better. Pathetic!

Suzuko used an interesting tactic in the battle. Fortunately, they were interrupted.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 8, 2018 1:29 PM
Dec 2010
Why are LRIGs on their Selectors side anyway? It would benefit them if they lose!

The third party intervention happened also in the first series. But here we've seen a few times that the time stops (or at least extremely slows down) when they battle (for example, the falling bottle in episode 4).

Why is she able to attack the field? Weren't there some rules to this game? That means that if she somehow managed to get to the other side she could win by beating up the enemy with fists? Can you bring a gun to a Selector fight?

The battles are by far the most boring part.

The first show had its flaws, but it was much better than this.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

104 by Zevitjoss »»
Jul 1, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.