Jan 2014
LoveandHate91 - Riken Shade
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 1, 2015 6:56 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio walked in and looked around

"I'll be right back" she said as she went upstairs after setting the meat in the kitchen
Aug 1, 2015 6:59 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He went inside the house, sitting down on a chair in the kitchen. ~Wonder what she is up to.~
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 1, 2015 7:09 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio soon came back in a different outfit one she wore when she wasn't outside then she went to the kitchen

http://s1.zerochan.net/600/43/38/759443.jpg

(Ignore the things on her arms as they aren't part of the outfit and she is also wearing jeans)
Aug 1, 2015 7:18 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He saw Nio walking back down, noticing that she changed her outfit. "Interesting houses." He looked out the kitchen window. "So is there anything you would like to ask me? I basically bombarded you with question, so why not return the favor."
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 1, 2015 7:25 PM
Aug 2014
*Riken enters the house he would be at and sees two other people and looks at them*
"Im guessing you guys are my new housemates?"
Aug 1, 2015 7:30 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He noticed someone else walking in, turning to see who it is. "Hello there. To be honest, Im not sure in which house I will be staying. My name is Yasuri. And you are?"

(Sorry peps but Ill be going now. See ya later.)
Aug 1, 2015 7:37 PM
Aug 2014
"If your not sure what house your in why are you here? and to answer who I am I'm Riken"*Riken pulls back his hood and pulls the half mask to reveal his features*
Aug 1, 2015 7:38 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio looked at Riken

"He is a guest " Nio said to Riken as she began cutting up some meat
Aug 1, 2015 7:40 PM
Aug 2014
"Ok then that must mean your one of the people staying in the house"*Riken turns to the girl I'm Riken and who might you be"
Aug 1, 2015 7:41 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio looked at him

"I'm Nio " Nio said as she went back to cutting meat
Aug 1, 2015 7:45 PM
Aug 2014
"Nice to meet you Nio"*Riken walks off to change into some jeans and a t-shirt and wrap his wounds before coming back and cleaning the blood off some of his armor*
Aug 1, 2015 7:47 PM

Apr 2014
Nio began seasoning the cut meat
Aug 2, 2015 3:36 AM
Aug 2014
"what is that your making"*Riken looks over Nios shoulder at the meat*
Aug 2, 2015 7:02 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio looked at him

"I'm getting ready to make shish kabobs" Mio said
Aug 2, 2015 7:06 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He looked at Riken pulling down his hood and mask, seeing his face.

He didnt say anything while Riken was walking around the house and Nio prepared the food.
Aug 2, 2015 7:10 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio now put the meat on skewers and began cooking them
Aug 2, 2015 7:23 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Looking through his inventory he noticed that he still had the book, he had with him before he arrived here. It was a book he wrote himself, noting the magic he encountered on the way around his country.

~Might as well see if I can find some useful information noted here.~ Taking out his book he started to read.
Aug 2, 2015 7:31 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio kept cooking
Aug 2, 2015 8:16 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He kept reading, still searching for something useful.
Aug 2, 2015 8:23 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio soon finished cooking the shish kabobs
Aug 2, 2015 8:27 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"This takes quite a while." Mumbling to himself, still looking down on his book.
Aug 2, 2015 9:05 AM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio walked over to him with a plate of shish kabobs
Aug 2, 2015 12:00 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He looked up as he heard Nio coming over to him, placing a plate of shish kabobs in front of him. "Thanks." He smiled at her before pulling the plate towards him. He started eating.

"It tastes delicious. You´re very good at cooking." He said smiling at her.
Aug 2, 2015 2:37 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio smiled

"Thank you!" She said with a cheerful smile
Aug 2, 2015 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He continued to eat. "So anything you want to know? Or are you more of the quiet type?"
Aug 2, 2015 3:11 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

"Mio is the quiet one" Nio said
Aug 2, 2015 3:16 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Whats the difference between you two?" He had nearly completed his meal.
Aug 2, 2015 3:31 PM

Apr 2014
"Well I'm a pervert she isn't" Nio said

"She's shy-I'm not" Nio added
Aug 2, 2015 3:44 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He completed his meal. "Thanks again for the food." Putting away his book, he took a quick look at Nio. "You´re an interesting individual. As much as I´d like to talk to you any further, but I want to look around some more. You can join me if you want, I wont force you." He stood up. "Well either way, it was nice talking to you." He looked over to Nio with a light smile.
Aug 2, 2015 3:48 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio looked at him

"I won't mind joining you" she said with a smile
Aug 2, 2015 3:56 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Alright then, if you want to tag along I´m going to the garden area I saw from the center." He walked over to the door, opening it. "Lets go then, if you want to join." He walked out the house, headed in direction of the Garden Island.
Aug 2, 2015 4:06 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio nodded and followed
Aug 2, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2015
Weiss

"God what a jerk, I cut her free and catch her to keep her from hitting the ground. What's she do, she treats me like I'm at fault." He mumbled as he walked through the door to the house. He went to the bathroom and quickly showered. Changing his clothes afterwords. "I guess she would be emberesed but still she could have been more graceful about it." <and I though about asking her to be in my team...>
Aug 2, 2015 10:12 PM
Aug 2014
*Riken hears the complaining*"Wow someone isn't in a good mood"
Aug 3, 2015 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He walked over to the door of House 5, still holding Mio in his arms. He walked up to the door. "Well here we are." He said carefully placing her on her own feet.
Aug 3, 2015 3:44 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio turned human then walked in holding the door open for him
Aug 3, 2015 3:47 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He walked inside. "Thanks." He said smiling at her. He took a seat on the closest chair he saw.
Aug 3, 2015 3:52 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio walked into the kitchen

"You hungry?" She asked him
Aug 3, 2015 3:57 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He saw her walk in the kitchen. "Yeah I actually am." He smiled at her, his stomach grumbling , before taking out his book. He started to note things down while waiting for the food.
Aug 3, 2015 4:01 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio nodded and began cooking although she only used the sesame seeds and mushrooms out of the stuff she got while hunting with Yasuri
Aug 3, 2015 4:25 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He kept writing in his book. ~This is actually a good operatunity to expand my magic knowledge.~
Aug 3, 2015 4:33 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio giggled a bit as she cooked as she was thinking about things
Aug 3, 2015 4:51 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He stopped writing and stretched his arm. He heard something from the kitchen. "Did you say something." He looked over to the kitchen and watched her cook.
Aug 3, 2015 4:55 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio looked at him

"No why?" She asked with a smile as she cooked
Aug 3, 2015 5:10 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Nevermind then. I thought I heard something." Packing away his book, he relaxed and stared at the ceiling, while waiting for her.
Aug 3, 2015 5:18 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio now finished and and handed him a plate of fries and two burgers and fries then walked off to get her plate and sat across from him
Aug 3, 2015 5:33 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Looking at the plate in front of him, his stomach grumbled again. "Thanks." He gave her a smile before he started to eat.
Aug 3, 2015 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio didn't respond as she was already eating quietly
Aug 3, 2015 5:58 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I asked Nio, quiet a lot about you two. So is there anything you would like to know?" He waited for a response, still eating his meal.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.