3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2013 11:37 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Its Ippei's turn! YATTA! Shirakawa and Momoyaaaaa <3 <3 <3
This is what ive been waiting for~

ohmygad! they totally spent their student discounts before graduation. hahaha. its so funny how they did all of that. :D they totally hit it off.
and kyaaaaaaaaaa! when momoya hold her hand and "Mami, Lets Go!"
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! and and and and the HUUUUUUGGGGGG! DAMN!Seriously. My heart beat fast at that moment! Nyahahaha.

Still, he wasn't able to confess. I was happy though that Midorikawa and Sensei will get married. Sweet Esape eh?
Bittersweet maybe. but finally moved on.

Nyahaha. Same school with Mami.
will look forward on their next story.
The hopeless romantic and the courageous girl~ <3
they will surely end up together and damn! im hoping they will continue that the end volume or end chapters of this manga is covered with them.
Jan 6, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2013
This is by far my favorite chapter. Since the moment Shirakawa and Momoya passed by each other in the hallway in the earlier chapters, I started shipping them 110%. They are my favorite couple because I love both of them so much! I love it when they wanted to watch a horror movie using the student discount, when they wanted to see the carnivores and insects, and when Momoya grabbed Shirakawa's hand and hugged her. I really hope to see a continuation of their relationship but I highly doubt it would happen.
Apr 19, 2015 12:51 PM

Jan 2012
they are so cool... Love them :) Very interesting pair
teen drinking is very, very bad.
Feb 28, 2016 1:36 AM

Jul 2012
Awesome chapter and I like how much chemistry they have.

So weird to see a graduation chapter this early though.
Aug 8, 2018 12:41 AM

Dec 2014
tiffanyhng said:
This is by far my favorite chapter. Since the moment Shirakawa and Momoya passed by each other in the hallway in the earlier chapters, I started shipping them 110%. They are my favorite couple because I love both of them so much! I love it when they wanted to watch a horror movie using the student discount, when they wanted to see the carnivores and insects, and when Momoya grabbed Shirakawa's hand and hugged her. I really hope to see a continuation of their relationship but I highly doubt it would happen.
same :') fave couple & fave chapter in Sugars! ♥

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 1 Discussion

inn0centdem0n - Nov 11, 2013

3 by lizzziziz »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 28 (End) Discussion

Mayuka - May 21, 2020

1 by reallynotraven »»
Aug 20, 2021 12:53 PM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 26 Discussion

Mayuka - May 19, 2020

0 by Mayuka »»
May 19, 2020 7:48 PM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 27 Discussion

Mayuka - May 19, 2020

0 by Mayuka »»
May 19, 2020 7:42 PM

Poll: » Sugars Chapter 20 Discussion

fishergirl16 - Sep 13, 2017

0 by fishergirl16 »»
Sep 13, 2017 2:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.