3It was OK
10.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
10 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2013 8:29 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I just started reading this and seems to be entertaining.

The main dude Hisui sure had one hell of a day that evening after he got bit. It seems like Rushella's mystic eyes or whatever doesn't work on him so I bet he has some sort of secret. So there's also the Vampire's Special Characteristics....interesting although I'm not surprised. (same with the weaknesses)

I suppose Rushella made one hell of an introduction at school lol..

Hisui said:
NOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESS
IDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIREIDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIREIDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIREIDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIRE

Ahahahahahaha

Well, there goes his normal life. RIP

I'm going to assume Sera Reina has a thing for the MC. I mean, dat roof scene....

I like this Mei girl though. Rushella, you got some competition! Dat classroom scene, dat classroom scene. I actually got a lot more laughs that I had thought. Well, not bad for a start to this volume I suppose.
Nov 18, 2013 9:50 PM

Nov 2012
It's actually a really decent 1st volume ( I thought it would be another stupid harem at first), I kinda like the protagonist. Will probably continue reading it
Oct 4, 2014 1:58 AM
Oct 2014
Quite happy that someone FINALLY returned the good old vampire traits that Twilight bastardized... And that we get a Frankenstein too!!!
Mar 7, 2015 10:32 AM
Apr 2014
I just read the 1st volume so I can't really say much about the story but from what I read I may say that the main point is helping Rushela to find out how she appeared so suddenly. Also, Hisue really is a clever guy, he found out what that corporation was. Also, Mei and Eruru are an interesting case as well (Artifactual humanoid and half-vampire). Looking forward to reading the 2nd volume as well.
Gta4SuperOct 4, 2017 11:41 PM
Jun 12, 2015 7:05 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Enjoyable read so far, nothing special but neither I expected it to be so.
Plus a LN with a hot lead vampire MC and some other cute abnormal girls in appropriated doses is always entertaining.
Sep 16, 2017 1:10 AM

Jun 2012
Not a full-fledged vampire, an android or monster in a flesh, a hybrid dhampir, and a perceptive boy with a bit of quick wit and not so pussy about pulling the hits and choices( and the usual harem protag or so I thought.)....the setting itself barely interests me out of this 1st volume and technical writeups is ordinarily so-so. Kinda not a satisfying introductions of characters as they were getting their respective turns/events like every next chapters or 2 making their depths not so quantified but I guess the playfulness of the scenes was enough to fill some of it's shallowness.

But hey, the interactions are fun enough as a battle harem story!! And best girl awards to Mei for this volume.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

8 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 20, 2017 11:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2013

7 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:16 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 17, 2017 10:05 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 16, 2017 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.