3It was OK
26.7%
2Disliked it
6.7%
1Hated it
6.7%
Average 3.7
15 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2013 11:13 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I quite like this OVA, especially because of the interaction between Haibara and Conan! XD
Oct 27, 2017 1:50 AM
Nov 2014
Typical haibara giving people advices when she can't do them herself.
I wonder why did they stop making ova's after this one.
Nov 5, 2018 10:48 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Possibly, one of the worthy works of this franchise!
Plot very simple for a OVA, always for a OVA or special I wait for more elaboration.
Well, the "Excalibur" Bat gave the victory!!! kekeke

5/10

P.D.: Haibara was very strange, worried, right? :/
Jan 18, 2020 6:54 AM

Apr 2014
This is so sad for Mouri.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Nov 6, 2021 10:35 PM
Oct 2019
The reason why Haibara told Shinichi about the new love story at the end of the story, is not for Minae and her friends, but for herself. Because she just read magazines about teasing the one she loves would come to a good aura. So that's why she does it by "teasing" Shinichi and finally, her wishes come true by getting saved by Shinichi (Conan) from baseball. I love this OVA especially their interactions.
Nov 6, 2021 10:36 PM
Oct 2019
The reason why Haibara told Shinichi about the new love story at the end of the story, is not for Minae and her friends, but for herself. Because she just read magazines about teasing the one she loves would come to a good aura. So that's why she does it by "teasing" Shinichi and finally, her wishes come true by getting saved by Shinichi (Conan) from baseball. I love this OVA especially their interactions.
Sep 21, 6:12 PM
Apr 2022
if this some cliche romance anime,... minae will end up with Akira ... Poor ken chan.. 🥲🥲
Oct 11, 11:30 AM

Oct 2021
Haibara read her own fortune and immediately start teasing conan, thankfully her fortune did end up with good result(got saved by conan from baseball). Also the way she said its the birth of a new love story while looking directly at conan really makes me want this to happen in the main detective conan series,she's such a perfect heroine candidate after all. 8/10

More topics from this board

» Minae

phoenix777 - Dec 26, 2012

1 by Kleferi »»
Mar 4, 2014 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.