3It was OK
33.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2013 1:13 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And so it ends. Well I really enjoyed the girl on girl action, also those schoolgirls in the end. In general this hentai was very enjoyable.

Feb 17, 2018 11:05 PM
Jul 2018
This is the second time I've seen a character eating Bocky in hentai. And I doubt anyone considers fellatio punishment.
Apr 6, 2019 8:14 AM

Dec 2008
ALl I know is, sailor moon was all grown up, and ruled over atlantis...and the show in general was ridiculous...still, somehow it gets a 6/10 for not even being entirely a hentai..I mean.. IT ACTUALLY HAD A STORY..kinda...roflolmfao T.T
Mar 22, 2021 7:05 PM

Aug 2020
I have seen some bad comedy hentai that fail at being funny by either trying to be as weird as possible or dragging unfunny jokes for way too long. This hentai has a lot of pretty creative gags and jokes that don't feel too forced. I loved the gag of Neptune foreshadowing her "stance" on the penguins throughout this whole episode and delivering a pretty funny punchline to that gag at the end. That was good writen comedy we don't see often in hentai.

Overall I still think most H scenes were very weak and not really enjoyable, but the humor of this hentai is just pure gold.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jun 19, 2023 1:13 PM

Jun 2011
It felt somewhat unfinished in it's goal and the sex scenes went on for way too long without any movement, just panning *sigh* Overral the humor was surreal trip that's not seen often in erotic anime. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lunatic Night Episode 2 Discussion

ownosourus - Jan 15, 2013

5 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 19, 2023 12:39 PM

Poll: » Lunatic Night Episode 1 Discussion

ownosourus - Jan 15, 2013

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 19, 2023 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.