3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
37.5%
1Hated it
12.5%
Average 3.4
8 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2013 12:16 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I need this image because reasons
Formerly gutsyGumshoe
Jul 22, 2015 8:08 PM

Jul 2015
Is there an english dub for ep 2? Or is it just ep 1?
Aug 31, 2015 8:04 PM

Jul 2015
Uhhh question... What was that black/brown stuff coming out of everyone's holes? Was it rotting blood or petroleum?
Sep 2, 2015 1:10 PM

Aug 2014
buttmonkey2011 said:
Uhhh question... What was that black/brown stuff coming out of everyone's holes? Was it rotting blood or petroleum?

It's probably another coloring glitch that the animators were too lazy to correct. There's plenty of these in this hentai like in some scenes where the old chick's glasses are partially green, the guy's head bandages being pink and blue, and the technicolor jizz at about 22 minutes in of episode two. Honestly, this has to be the biggest train-wreck of a hentai I've ever seen; awful animation, terrible art design, abysmal coloring, and a nonsensical "plot." The only reason I don't regret watching this is because the English dub was glorious.

If you also liked this dub I would recommend you watch the dub for Kisaku The Letch, it's another classic starring the illustrious Pete Meat.
Jun 29, 2016 5:16 PM

Oct 2015
Two things "killed" me on this hentai:

(1) That guy beating the girls;
(2) I hate rape and NTR, but the girls on their own will making sex with the "bad" clone also was a turn off for me.

If it wasn't for this I could give this show a 4/10

But, I can't help but give it a 2/10
TechOtaku-hJun 30, 2016 3:41 PM
Mar 23, 2017 8:55 PM
Jun 2013
Well I didn't really get the overall story. The basic thing I had gotten was that the hentai involves genetically created girls. Main thing I learned was that everyone loves the Master, who suffers from amnesia again at the end of the story.

Not sure what her full name is but my top girl, in this hentai, was Mistress Aoi. Always want older women, like her, to be the heroine. Feel the scenes of her were too short, must look for more hentai with older woman, especially when they have yuri moments.

Viteracf_H_ said:
Two things "killed" me on this hentai:

(1) That guy beating the girls;
(2) I hate rape and NTR, but the girls on their own will making sex with the "bad" clone also was a turn off for me.

If it wasn't for this I could give this show a 4/10

But, I can't help but give it a 2/10

I can't blame you, I also hate "cool guys" abusing girls.

Just curious Viteracf_H_, that "devil loli" girl that shows up in your posts, is she from an anime? Same goes for the pink hair girl in your profile page?
Apr 8, 2017 2:57 AM
Jul 2018
I had a harder time figuring out what going on in this episode than in the previous episode. Also, I wish I had watched this English dubbed (I could only find a version with the original Japanese audio, unfortunately).
Sep 21, 2017 7:22 AM

Oct 2013
Body detail was really good with the more muscle and plump definition (*˘︶˘*) lovely genital detail and drooping of breasts (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
showing off the body with erotic positioning and angle. The motion was quite fluid and expressive most of the time as well.

Although seemed to be switching between 2 distinct shading/lighting styles which was noticeable.

Faces seem to be derpy a few times I guess.

Wheelchair lady torture was not bad, being helpless and exposed with shock from nipples and rod. Kinda funny how she was screaming help while pulling back the rod with her feet XD do not understand why sewed up her pussy.

most of the plays were too crazy like the food and vaccum bag. Story was mostly incomprehensible as well. Oh well, probably the staff were having fun being crazy XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokineiro Episode 1 Discussion

gutsyGumshoe - Jan 3, 2013

9 by DemonxAngel696 »»
Apr 17, 2020 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.