3It was OK
3.7%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
7.4%
Average 4.5
27 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2012 6:24 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Here we are, the last chapter of volume 12. Summary below the fold

First of all, wow, what a speech by Aoki. Not exactly a love confession, but it finally cleared up that misunderstanding which was the overriding theme throughout this volume. However, it appears that Aoki is going to have to deal with another misunderstanding, this time from Boing as she thinks Reiji is his gay lover XD.

But then Reiji, I dunno. On one hand, I'm glad he gave up his sick fantasies of raising Rin to be his child bride, but then he seriously thinks he has nothing to live for, so he's going to commit suicide in order to be together with Aki again? Hopefully Mimi can straighten him out.

And then there's the principal. Is he actually molesting students like he did in that one promo chapter of this manga? I wonder how that's going to turn out? In any case, great chapter to end the volume on, it gets a five :)
Kokujin-kunAug 3, 2012 11:34 AM
Jul 23, 2012 12:49 AM

May 2010
You mean, it's out in Japaneze, right? SaHa does not have anything yet.
Jul 23, 2012 10:16 AM

Dec 2007
Yeah, looks like it's been out since Saturday.
Jul 23, 2012 6:37 PM

Jun 2009
I know Reiji has changed but I didn't know he was willing to entrust Rin to Aoki now. At least it looks like he still has Mimi.
Jul 23, 2012 7:35 PM

Sep 2010
What a fabulous chapter.
Jul 24, 2012 12:23 AM

Apr 2012
this chapter are fully of revelation, statements... and the classic expand of these stories.. just when the final are too close... another arc comes :/

there is no way, is helpless... aoki sensei is my truly real hero! the model and the way a real man must follow (lolita way :D)

finally reiki acknowledge aoki, (at last!), two guys loving and protecting the same girl , to the point to surrender to the other for her sake...

the worst issue of knj manga... psicological problems never been so easy to resolve ^^

i think rin's eyes at the moment boing revealing his dumping drama had other meaning: usually when someone rejected a confession, is because he had other love... so.. she deducted aoki love must be she... she even had sweat and impact fx :P... but a promise is a promise... rin seems to has a grip in it ("until i become an adult")
Jul 24, 2012 12:51 AM

Jun 2008
Didn't anyone notice the discussion board post at the end of the chapter?
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the principal under sexual harassment charges.
Jul 24, 2012 8:34 AM

Dec 2009
That was an absolutely fantastic chapter. I really like how the characters are developing, but I'm a little worried for Reiji. I was particularly surprised at Reiji's thought that he was going to have Aoki watch over Rin. 5/5
Jul 24, 2012 9:38 AM
Dec 2011
Kitsune_H said:
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the principal under sexual harassment charges.

thats gonna make things hard on Aoiki who just started warming up to his own feelings. It gonna be intresting. Maybe the author is gonna do something like the difference between falling in love with a child and being a pedophile.

hiyasc said:
That was an absolutely fantastic chapter. I really like how the characters are developing, but I'm a little worried for Reiji. I was particularly surprised at Reiji's thought that he was going to have Aoki watch over Rin. 5/5

I do think its awesome how he just accepts that one day they will be married but its worrying my how he equates it with the end of his life but don't worry thats where mini steps in to save him. We seen she is already doing the research. Thats highlarryus. I just thought how funny it is that the carefree loli when after her adult lover is all about creating sticky situations for him to be entrapped while the serious and quite one takes a more studious approach to catch her adult prey.
Jul 24, 2012 9:49 AM

May 2010
thisguy2011 said:
thats gonna make things hard on Aoiki who just started warming up to his own feelings. It gonna be intresting. Maybe the author is gonna do something like the difference between falling in love with a child and being a pedophile.

Aoki has already dealt with the "love vs. pedo" stuff in his mind - see chapter 72.

I'm interested if a situation similar to the pilot chapter is gonna come up.
Jul 24, 2012 10:16 AM

Dec 2008
Kokujin-kun said:
"These takoyaki's are a lot like me, They're hot on the outside and dripping wet on the inside."

It's a scary world in which grade school students throw around lines like that XD
Kokujin-kun said:
"Huh? But last night, we..." Houin tries to recall what happened: she got drunk off her ass and solicited random guys at the bar for sex, but Shirai saved her and took her home by taxi despite Houin's protests, however her mood shifted as she tells Shirai that she's so nice and proceeds to kiss her (much like she did Chika back in chapter 55) while Shirai demanded that she stop feeling her up. "Wait, did I do anything to you?" Houin asks.

"Drop dead," a blushing Shirai replies.p.

I laughed so hard at this part that my stomach started to hurt XD Boin really is a bad drunk XD
Kokujin-kun said:

/Aoki speech/

The guy is totally right about all this and he put it into right words, if two people have feelings for eacj other then it is no vuisness of others to tell them to stop just because it may give birth to questions inconvenient for them.
Kokujin-kun said:

"Aoki-kun!"

"Oyajima-sensei!" The two teachers promptly bro-hugs(?).

"Noooo!" cries out Shirai in horror since Oyajima just ruined their plans to wait until the end of the next school year to get married.

Or because Oyajima sesnsei is soiled in front of her by Aoki just like she was by Houin XD Again I laughed hard at this :)
Kokujin-kun said:

However, it appears that Aoki is going to have to deal with another misunderstanding, this time from Boing as she thinks Reiji is his gay lover XD.

Or unrequited gay love XD
The crowning moment of funny for this chapter - another misunderstanding about Aoki love interest XD
Kokujin-kun said:

But then Reiji, I dunno. On one hand, I'm glad he gave up his sick fantasies of raising Rin to be his child bride, but then he seriously think he has nothing to live for, so he's going to commit suicide in order to be together with Aki again? Hopefully Mimi can straighten him out.

Yeah, all hopes in Mimi-chan now. All this sick wife-husbandry plan aside Reiji really is just another broken person that never meant anything bad and really cared for Rin, he deserves a happy conlusion to his loneliness
New profile design sucks.
Jul 24, 2012 11:10 AM

Nov 2009
It's amazing how this story has progressed so well over the last few chapters. I absolutely adored this one and it was a fantastic note to end the volume on.

AokixRin is essentially assured at this point in the future and seeing Reiji's plain acceptance of this was a heartwarming sight. He seemed to finally accept his role more as a father than as a future husband which I admit was creepy. It's clear now he just wants what is best for her now and I hope he gets his happy ending one way or the other as it seems he has a heart of gold. He just doesn't value his own existence enough and he should really try living for himself, especially now that Rin is getting a bit older and able to look after herself a bit more.

Happy for Shirai, whether her marriage was being announced or not. It's clear that she will be happy with Oyajima and the facts about them coming out now could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. There is no more need for them to hide and they can just be themselves, even at work now which I'm sure will be a refreshing change for Shirai at least. Oyajima was already chill lol.

When Houin said she had been rejected, seeing Rin's eyes and expression made my heart warm, I'm happy that that misunderstanding had been cleared up. It may even have made her love for Aoki stronger as I'm sure she could come to the conclusion that she is the one in his heart. It's plain to see after all, even Reiji has accepted it.

All in all, I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. 5/5!!!
Jul 24, 2012 2:52 PM

Jul 2009
skipping the part that loli is kinda sick, I think this series is quiet good and the characters are very unique. But seriously those grade schoolers are kinda lewd
Jul 24, 2012 3:21 PM

May 2010
loskierek said:
skipping the part that loli is kinda sick, I think this series is quiet good and the characters are very unique. But seriously those grade schoolers are kinda lewd

You must be new here. 0u0
What do you mean by "loli", and how is it "sick"?
Jul 24, 2012 6:02 PM

Nov 2011
Fantastic chapter. It literally had everything in it. The speech by Aoki was wonderful as well.

I wonder what will happen next with the principal....
Jul 24, 2012 6:11 PM

Jul 2012
I'm really excited for the next chapter, this one was fantastic!
Jul 24, 2012 8:02 PM
Apr 2011
Beedlebud said:
Fantastic chapter. It literally had everything in it. The speech by Aoki was wonderful as well.

I wonder what will happen next with the principal....

i dunno it sounded like he was just trying to justify his desires to himself lol @_@

lets see him make the same arguments in a court of law, see how it turns out

also, i lol'd at houin's misunderstanding n_n
Jul 25, 2012 1:03 AM

Apr 2012
loskierek said:

humm i see a lot of comments about pedophile and sick people... well to began i agree pedophile are more than sick, psyco...

i think knj is not a pedo manga or something else, i see it like the girls firsts feelings to sex crude and real, the desire, the dreams, even the unreal dreams (chuck umbilical cordon XD) all the excitement and the first teacher love, but with a twist... this time can be real , can i? watashiya at the moment starts to break all the difficultness for us

i like more this because im a man, and feel curiosity about the desires of women (mangaka desires) well some of these are too much to me i admit (worm test) but still like it because is real

a real pedo manga shows us bare bodies , raw and explicit sex and mechanical situations (i suppose :P), and usually have masculine mangakas, not femenine, with extreme bodies... some pedophile reading this manga? i bet he must be angry because 4 years and no sex!

side note, Aoki is not pedo or loli... (this is the core of fun to me) he doesnt like to see naked girls ... but his love to Rin is pure, without sex desires, almost like a dad , 79 manga is key to understand that , i want to see AokixRin marry ... but is uncertain
Jul 25, 2012 11:20 AM

May 2010
Karharot said:
Kokujin-kun said:

However, it appears that Aoki is going to have to deal with another misunderstanding, this time from Boing as she thinks Reiji is his gay lover XD.

The crowning moment of funny for this chapter - another misunderstanding about Aoki love interest XD

I can totally see Houin talking about it with Aoki, and him thinking that "Kokonoe-san" refers to Rin... XD
Jul 25, 2012 11:52 AM

Dec 2008
OneMore said:
I can totally see Houin talking about it with Aoki, and him thinking that "Kokonoe-san" refers to Rin... XD

Yeah, and that would be just hilarious (to us at least, both Boin and Aoki would be no doubt traumatized by this) XD
Jul 26, 2012 8:49 AM

Sep 2009
OneMore said:
Karharot said:
Kokujin-kun said:

I can see it now.

1. Houin goes to talk with Aoki about his relationship with "Kokonoe-san".
2. Aoki flips his shit out and begs Houin not to tell anybody, since his career as a teacher would be over and pretty much his whole life ruined.
3. Houin assures Aoki to keep his secred, with adding that "Gay couples aren't that special nowdays".
4. Aoki realises Houin's misunderstanding, but there is no way in hell he could go back correct her that it's Rin he's interested in.
Jul 28, 2012 5:40 AM

Mar 2011
Wow, Reiji is in a really bad place. I really hope Mimi can sort him out and that she blooms into maturity realising that she can help adults instead of always being helped by them.

I love how KnJ has progressed from its beginnings of a new Aoki, to how the girls are coming of age now they're in the last year of primary education (11-12 in Japan right?).

I love how the children are seen as interested and confused by emotion, feelings of love and desire yet the adults are all suffering the same problems!
Jul 30, 2012 4:46 PM

Dec 2008
Lahis said:
OneMore said:
Karharot said:
Kokujin-kun said:

I can see it now.

2. Aoki flips his shit out and begs Houin not to tell anybody, since his career as a teacher would be over and pretty much his whole life ruined.
3. Houin assures Aoki to keep his secred, with adding that "Gay couples aren't that special nowdays".
4. Aoki realises Houin's misunderstanding, but there is no way in hell he could go back correct her that it's Rin he's interested in.

5. Aoki ends up with Reiji for real.
6. Rin goes back to her dark persona and starts killing people.
XD
Jul 30, 2012 11:01 PM

Jul 2012
Karharot said:
Lahis said:
OneMore said:
Karharot said:
Kokujin-kun said:

I can see it now.

5. Aoki ends up with Reiji for real.
6. Rin goes back to her dark persona and starts killing people.
XD

That would be quite the twist, yet it does sound like a good spin off to me.
Aug 2, 2012 7:04 AM

Aug 2009
Aoki and Rin confess their love for each other. Then they fuck. Then Aoki goes to jail for statutory rape.

THE END
Aug 2, 2012 7:10 AM

May 2010
azntakeaway said:
Aoki and Rin confess their love for each other. Then they fuck. Then Aoki goes to jail for statutory rape.

THE END

Fail.
Aug 2, 2012 7:13 AM

Nov 2009
OneMore said:
azntakeaway said:

THE END

Fail.

Indeed, it's already been said that Rin is waiting until she is a bit older so she can be the woman...not the girl that Aoki wants.

So that statement is nothing more than a troll =P
Aug 6, 2012 4:48 PM

Mar 2009
Wow.. great Chapter. Love Aoki's speech, it was brilliant. I feel for Houin, but I think Aoki (Daisuke) may end up with her at first, but a twist in the story happens (maybe breast cancer, or something like that), and he ends up with a 18-year old gorgeous Rin.
Aug 14, 2012 9:41 AM

Jan 2012
Now we wait, wait until the next chapter. Does anyone get the idea Reji is planning suicide after Rin get married O_O
Aug 20, 2012 11:11 AM
Jan 2012
So far, I liked this chapter 5/5. If rin is still 12 and she has to become a woman, then there are still 4 years left. In Japan 16 is the adult age right? If not then 6 years for 18. Regardless, will Aoki even wait that long? Also, the black haired girl may have a crush on Aoki.( Rins lesbian friend, forgot her name) I hope for more drama with rin and aoki because that has been the main interest for me so far, but with this leap it is either going to be the conclusion and a big time gap skips, or in the next chapter the author, which she has done in the past, will have Aoki say something along the lines of his speech not being about their situation and that he still thinks of her as a daughter figure. Anyways I am not convinced until a real confession is announced. With all these twist everything is still out in the open.
Aug 23, 2012 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
I dislike Aoki here. Teachers have responsibility and you shouldn't kiss in elementary school.

Oooh, those tears of joy. Oh gawd, Shirai punches him!
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Aug 23, 2012 1:18 AM

Dec 2008
Hyoroemon said:
I dislike Aoki here. Teachers have responsibility and you shouldn't kiss in elementary school.

Some would say that you shouldn't expose middle- or highschoolers to such thing either. The truth is however that such thing is a part of interhuman relationships and as such a part of reality, censoring it out by forbiding two adults to have such relationship because it would be troublesome to explain it to kids is just building a lie for one won convenience.
Of couerse it is another matter entirely when an auldt kisses a child.
Aug 30, 2012 10:18 PM
Apr 2011
mvfgrant said:
loskierek said:

humm i see a lot of comments about pedophile and sick people... well to began i agree pedophile are more than sick, psyco...

i think knj is not a pedo manga or something else, i see it like the girls firsts feelings to sex crude and real, the desire, the dreams, even the unreal dreams (chuck umbilical cordon XD) all the excitement and the first teacher love, but with a twist... this time can be real , can i? watashiya at the moment starts to break all the difficultness for us

i like more this because im a man, and feel curiosity about the desires of women (mangaka desires) well some of these are too much to me i admit (worm test) but still like it because is real

a real pedo manga shows us bare bodies , raw and explicit sex and mechanical situations (i suppose :P), and usually have masculine mangakas, not femenine, with extreme bodies... some pedophile reading this manga? i bet he must be angry because 4 years and no sex!

side note, Aoki is not pedo or loli... (this is the core of fun to me) he doesnt like to see naked girls ... but his love to Rin is pure, without sex desires, almost like a dad , 79 manga is key to understand that , i want to see AokixRin marry ... but is uncertain

wait so hes like a dad to her but you think they should still marry? lmao, alright
Sep 11, 2012 7:21 PM
Dec 2011
OneMore said:
thisguy2011 said:

Aoki has already dealt with the "love vs. pedo" stuff in his mind - see chapter 72.

I'm interested if a situation similar to the pilot chapter is gonna come up.

no i meant more like the author y doing to show a clear distinction. Besides the subject needs to come up so that Aoki and Rin situation can come to light and be dealt with by the charracters.
May 3, 2017 9:27 PM

Dec 2015
Lmao she thinks he's gay hahah
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 27, 2:56 PM
May 2022
Reply to thisguy2011
Kitsune_H said:

hiyasc said:

I do think its awesome how he just accepts that one day they will be married but its worrying my how he equates it with the end of his life but don't worry thats where mini steps in to save him. We seen she is already doing the research. Thats highlarryus. I just thought how funny it is that the carefree loli when after her adult lover is all about creating sticky situations for him to be entrapped while the serious and quite one takes a more studious approach to catch her adult prey.
thisguy2011 said:
falling in love with a child

You mean, in a non-romantic/sexual context, or...

I don't quite follow.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 23, 2013

88 by BIack99 »»
Jun 8, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 57 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Jan 22, 2010

18 by mazuchi »»
Jan 17, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 35 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 22, 2008

12 by Fake_Saffron »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:27 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 86 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 23, 2012

20 by Potimas »»
Oct 26, 2023 6:44 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 64 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 21, 2010

9 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 12, 2023 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.