3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.9
12 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2012 10:50 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
If the battle with Jun and Sen gets animated that would be awesome. Anyway i knew that Yurika would run away with Jun. I kinda feel bad for Sen :/ And at the end of the chapter Richie finds gloves on his piano. Canit wait for the next chapters to be released :D
May 20, 2012 3:02 PM

Mar 2009
not sure how i feel about jun taking an underaged high schooler with him to tokyo
May 20, 2012 6:34 PM

Feb 2009
I LOVE JUN AND YURIKA. ;_; Even more than Ricchan and Bon, maybe...

THIS PAGE:

Oh, I love it. ;_;

I love the scanlations group too! Sukikatte is the group doing it and I can express how thankful I am. ;A;
This 5 chapters totally totally made my day.
May 24, 2012 9:08 PM

Jan 2012
it's awesome that ritsuka finished her knitting for kaoru c:

and fjdkl;jklsit'll be interesting to see the adventures yurika and jun are going to get into :p
ad stellas super alas angeli.

May 24, 2012 10:32 PM

Dec 2011
I've really wanted to not like Yurika for hurting Sentarou like she did. There's no way that she could have been oblivious to how he felt for her, and still she had to act so insensitively this whole time.
Yet, I can't really bring myself to. If anything, her love and support for Jun-nii (whose story makes you really ache inside) is her redeeming quality and it's a strong one. She loves him and wants to be there for him and is serious about giving him her love, and she will still do as he wants her too even if she wants to do differently. And that's what makes me like her. And I can also kind of empathize with her, being so infatuated with someone else that maybe you just ignore the other important things happening around you.

I hope Jun-nii and Yurika do well in Tokyo, though for sure it's going to be rough.

Those mittens! Kaoru's surprise was great c: I can't wait to read what goes on next.
May 25, 2012 10:10 PM
Apr 2011
I think they're going to use the track "Four" in the OST for the battle in the anime.
Sounds like it'll fit.
May 27, 2012 5:35 PM

May 2007
Volume 6 was good stuff....took me some time to read through it....I'm suppose to be revising for an exam tomorrow morning (well, in 8 hours time) but I couldn't stop myself when I found out that this volume was released by the scanlators....kinda shocked I didn't notice they released a week ago because before they actually did, I was checking their site everyday....I guess the stress of exams forced me not to check out, I've done 4 exams...4 more to go. These are university examinations....hence, soooooooooooooo MUCH pressure to do well.
May 28, 2012 5:58 AM

Jun 2008
I guess I'm clueless as to why Sen just doesn't get his act together. His two best friends are practically honor students. He should be begging them to help him study.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Chapter 45 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Jun 12, 2012

46 by Rhae »»
May 18, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Chapter 5 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Apr 22, 2012

5 by BookBirdie »»
May 9, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Chapter 23 Discussion

Dr_Funkadelic - May 12, 2012

3 by aru4l »»
Feb 22, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Chapter 1 Discussion

stickymochi - Dec 30, 2011

6 by Cherrysky »»
May 2, 2023 9:52 AM

» Sakamichi no Apollon - Official Fan Book not on mal

Sukhmonchan - Nov 5, 2021

0 by Sukhmonchan »»
Nov 5, 2021 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.