3It was OK
25.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
3.6%
Average 4.1
28 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2012 7:35 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this episode had good in 2 scenes.

The first one is inside the moving vehicle. Kind hardcore that one.

The second one is better for me and it's with Iori in the train.

Of course the most impressive is the girls and that they have dicks but it's more the overflow from them and most of all from the girl's privates.

Finally hermaphrodite are not my thing. What is, that is to see what other cultures make of them. So far hentai looks to be interesting. Thus I see stuff like this.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 30, 2012 6:01 PM

Sep 2011
It wasn't bad, though the first episode was much better in my opinion.
Also, Futanari/Hermaphrodites are epic only in hentai.
Jan 30, 2012 6:52 PM

Oct 2010
bakayarokonoyaro said:
Also, Futanari/Hermaphrodites are epic only in hentai.
So far worldwide, yeah but I saw some comics that were not badly drawn around. Anime wise, yeah hentai is where it's at.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 7, 2012 9:16 PM
Jul 2011
Okay, I'm finally giving up on this. I'm okay with futas, but this is just silly.

My biggest problem is that they talk too much - every sexual scene is pretty much a constant stream of words describing the obvious as dramatic as possible. I almost got a headache from all the continuous shouting.

And the action itself is greatly overdone as well, with gigantic dicks and loud cum-explosions that could fill a bathtub each. I found that kinda funny in the first episode, but it got old quickly.

And last but not least, she's daydreaming so much that I can hardly tell if anything of this is supposed to be 100% real. And I find it a lot less satisfying when something is "just a dream".

*taking a breath* All that ranting really took a load off my mind ^^ Enjoy it as best as you can - I won't bother you when a third episode is aired ;-)
Feb 22, 2012 6:35 AM

Dec 2007
Anyone else wondering why a rich ojou-sama is taking the train in the first place? lol

Soshintsu said:
Okay, I'm finally giving up on this. I'm okay with futas, but this is just silly.

My biggest problem is that they talk too much - every sexual scene is pretty much a constant stream of words describing the obvious as dramatic as possible. I almost got a headache from all the continuous shouting.

And the action itself is greatly overdone as well, with gigantic dicks and loud cum-explosions that could fill a bathtub each. I found that kinda funny in the first episode, but it got old quickly.

And last but not least, she's daydreaming so much that I can hardly tell if anything of this is supposed to be 100% real. And I find it a lot less satisfying when something is "just a dream".

*taking a breath* All that ranting really took a load off my mind ^^ Enjoy it as best as you can - I won't bother you when a third episode is aired ;-)

I like the monologue actually. It's better than just repetitive moaning. ;D

But I agree with the overdone action. They need to stop making oversized dicks. >_>

Ima keep watching since I'm in the futa mood at the moment.
Mar 22, 2012 1:09 AM

Jun 2009
Man, this is a really comedy gold. Ejaculation Angel loool and the ending where the girl got poked by her dick and made a "not a single fuck was given" look at her.

Her cumming was hilarious as well because it looked and sounded like a fire-hose being sprayed around.

I give the VA major props. That is some god-tier orgasmic voice.
Apr 1, 2012 8:27 PM
Jun 2008
This ep was actually mostly filler, sadly. The VN focuses on her, her sister, and the boy she was fantasizing about at the beginning. Guess they changed it because it has too much of the boy performing blowjobs? Oh well.
Apr 2, 2012 12:18 AM
Jun 2011
This is going to my favorites.
May 19, 2012 12:14 AM

Jul 2011
This thing is pretty terrible for a futa hentai but at least they improve the character model and animation from the first episode some.

It did have a funny part about the the lace bra for her balls though, just wow @ that. The car sex scene the highlight so far imo. The subs I was watching for my episode 2 was off, out of sync with the action on screen but don't really care in this series case.
Jun 14, 2012 1:48 PM

Mar 2010
Omg this girl is HILARIOUS!!X'D
Someone seriously needs to love her down soon for real, or at least give at dick some lovin~lol
This is great. So much love for this VA~

Feb 27, 2013 7:06 PM

Jul 2009
Only 2 eps? No! this show was so funny
Oct 28, 2013 4:19 PM

Jun 2013
Good yuri scene except that with how zoomed in it was for most it + all the censoring there wasn't much to see (her voice acting was still hot though). The occasional farther out shots of both girls were still very good though. The chikan/train scene was pretty good, but I'm not really into that kind of stuff (though I'm not really all that into futa either, only occasionally). I still don't see how that guy was surprised to find out she had a dick in the end since I could have sworn she was saying out loud about how big her dick was getting.

Also, the cum shots in this are ridiculous, it's like a fountain/sprinkler all the time.
Jan 10, 2014 5:36 AM

Sep 2011
I found it funny that her dick is larger than the rest of the male casts here. I bet her father was butthurt by it LOL.

darkmac said:
This ep was actually mostly filler, sadly. The VN focuses on her, her sister, and the boy she was fantasizing about at the beginning. Guess they changed it because it has too much of the boy performing blowjobs? Oh well.

This was a VN? Might check this one out!

EDIT: Just checked it and... the art isn't as glorious as this one. Good thing this hentai gave it justice when it comes to the art style.
TennoujiJan 10, 2014 5:44 AM

Jan 14, 2016 3:51 PM

Oct 2015
Wow... imagination was overflowing in this anime... =P

It's a shame she couldn't have sex for real... =/

I would like to have seen she making sex with a real girl.. lol... in episode 2, in the end, when she touched her penis on the other girl I thought: "It's now...!" But then the anime ended... -.-"

I really love futa, I love their urges... but I'm definitely not into gangbang, rape and etc... however, this show takes all of this (gangbang, rape...) to an other side... to the funny side... Iori's funny and perverted personality make all of this (gangbang, rape... etc) bearable and funny.

PS.: I wish they had made an anime sequel for Asa Kara, since its novel has a sequel: http://myanimelist.net/manga/83593/Asa_kara_Zusshiri_Milk_Pot_2_Liter:_Futanari_Shimai_no_Dosukebe_Roshutsu_Senzuri@Akihabara -> It's here that Iori finally gets together with her sister (Kaori, the silver-haired girl). I would like to have seen them together... in motion... S2
TechOtaku-hJan 17, 2016 8:09 AM
Mar 5, 2016 1:52 AM

May 2014
Dat duo sex tho. Can't see that irl
Oct 8, 2016 12:09 PM

Sep 2014
I like the fantasy-style of this, where the events aren't actually happening. Something about that is just so much better.

Fishcaek-Chan said:
Omg this girl is HILARIOUS!!X'D
Someone seriously needs to love her down soon for real, or at least give at dick some lovin~lol
This is great. So much love for this VA~

I know!
She certainly needs some attention!

Kisaragi said:
Dat duo sex tho. Can't see that irl

Yeppo,
I can't say I've ever seen that before anywhere, any place, in any form!
Dec 26, 2016 12:20 PM
Dec 2016
Awesome!But there are not enough episodes and lust.
Dec 7, 2023 4:02 PM
Dec 2023
is funy, and a big Milk Pot
Apr 26, 11:35 PM
Jun 2023
This was wild... literally a meme

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asa kara Zusshiri Milk Pot Episode 1 Discussion

Raratah - Aug 7, 2011

17 by sleepyplant »»
Feb 4, 6:02 PM

» There is a game for it.

Flamefeet - Jan 31, 2018

0 by Flamefeet »»
Jan 31, 2018 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.