3It was OK
13.5%
2Disliked it
2.7%
1Hated it
2.7%
Average 4.4
37 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2012 8:54 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The girls help reunite the rich old man with his masked woman from the past. The whole sequence of everyone chasing after the piece of paper was funny.
Jan 12, 2012 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
Lots of Toy usage this episode but Henriette being a jealous bastard takes them away.

The whole reunion scenario was nice and had some hilarity to it but I wasn't expecting his actual lover to arrive at the end the way she did and Henriette takes their Toys away for not being detectives. Twenty and co. escape jail but get locked back up again thanks to Elle lifting up the whale and tossing it and G4's arrival.

Jan 13, 2012 4:42 AM

Oct 2009
Herc is awesomesauce. :D

Not enough Henriette. XD
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Jan 13, 2012 4:57 AM

Feb 2008
Well they toys return but went gone after Henriette said that Milky Holmes will be gone lol.

Funny they didn't realize that they didn't used toys to move that car.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 13, 2012 9:52 AM

Dec 2011
Does anyone know where I can find this episode subbed?
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Make a contract with me... /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
Jan 14, 2012 12:16 AM

Oct 2009
Papde said:
Does anyone know where I can find this episode subbed?

It's not subbed yet... Just check wasurenai/kiteseekers blog... :O
Jan 14, 2012 9:53 AM

Feb 2010
SUB THIS ALREADY!!
Jan 17, 2012 6:09 PM

Oct 2009
Apparently looked like ep 2 should already be out in few moments. :O

http://wasurenai-subs.com/projects/tantei-opera-milky-holmes-act-2/
Jan 18, 2012 3:43 AM

Jan 2009
So... they totally ate the poor chicken.

Damn, I love this show. Can't wait to see some actual (not) detective work now that Milky Holmes is back in action.
Jan 18, 2012 7:02 AM

Apr 2011
Finally subbed!! That wait was painfully long but it's worth it! Still better than season 1 IMO.
Jan 18, 2012 10:20 AM

Jun 2011
this episode was really funny. I love this show to much
Jan 18, 2012 10:24 AM

Aug 2010
I lol'd all episode. I'm really liking the ED too.
Jan 18, 2012 12:42 PM
Aug 2009
I am absolutely astonished at how people can think this atrocity can be considered anything other than pure, bottom-of-the-barrel garbage. I cannot get my head around how poorly written this series is. I don't think I need to point out the nonsensical plot elements (wife wearing a mask, wife returns on a whale, businessman driving a pickup truck etc). It's as if the guys at JC Staff know they are making something terrible and are deliberately creating some appaling animation to go along with it. I don't post here very often but after watching this episode I can safely say that I am starting to lose my faith in anime slightly, this was absolutely unbearable.
Jan 18, 2012 4:03 PM

Mar 2011
HammersFan10 said:
I am absolutely astonished at how people can think this atrocity can be considered anything other than pure, bottom-of-the-barrel garbage. I cannot get my head around how poorly written this series is. I don't think I need to point out the nonsensical plot elements (wife wearing a mask, wife returns on a whale, businessman driving a pickup truck etc). It's as if the guys at JC Staff know they are making something terrible and are deliberately creating some appaling animation to go along with it. I don't post here very often but after watching this episode I can safely say that I am starting to lose my faith in anime slightly, this was absolutely unbearable.

I could write something to reply to your post, like how this show is deliberately fully retarded and the usual "don't watch if you don't like", but I'll just say haters gonna hate.
Jan 18, 2012 5:34 PM

Jun 2010
Milky Holmes trying their best? I don't believe it.

Jan 18, 2012 5:37 PM

May 2011
Lmfao entire episode. Poor chicken. :/
Jan 18, 2012 6:48 PM

Jul 2008
HammersFan10 said:

This has been a ridiculous child show parody since day 1.
If you try to takes it seriously you actually lose.

I won't say that Milky holmes has genius scripting but most anime try to cover plot holes in retarded and often nonsensical way while Milky Holmes take advantage of it to bring some comedy relief.

Also I'm not trying to insult you in any way but your only favorite on MAL don't have a much more shinny script either so saying that Milky Holmes makes you lose faith in anime because it's not your cup of tea (and because you wrongly understood the purpose of the show) sound like someone that think that the anime industry should center around his taste.

Of course you are free to say you don't like it, I respect that but the way you went and did it feel insulting for people that are actually enjoying it in which case I'll remind you that your taste aren't worth more than mine or anyone else for the matter.
Jan 18, 2012 7:55 PM

Jun 2008
HammersFan10 said:

I am absolutely astonished at how you can think this show is meant to be taken seriously
Jan 18, 2012 11:53 PM

Apr 2011
HammersFan10 said:

Silent_ScreamJan 18, 2012 11:59 PM
Jan 19, 2012 7:14 AM

Feb 2010
Strawhat got imprisoned, lol!
Jan 19, 2012 11:26 AM
Aug 2009
@Redfoxoffire

I'm well aware that this show isn't meant to be taken seriously. I enjoy a good silly anime from time to time, Lucky Star and Mitsudomoe being examples. What probably annoys me most about this series is how humourless it really is (with the exception of the pervert teacher)
Jan 19, 2012 12:39 PM
Aug 2009
Ok so I'm beginning to think I was overreacting a little bit. I've seen a lot of worse shows than this (Maken Ki, Kyoukai Senjou, Maji De). But what bothers me a lot though is how unlikable the 4 girls are. I mean they don't give a shit about school or becoming detectives, which is what I thought the point of the show was. They're selfish and gluttonous pigs and I really can't see any positive about them. They are the reason why I despise this show. That and the shoddy animation.
Jan 20, 2012 4:14 AM

Sep 2008
Bwahaha, still hilariously useless as ever I see. Totally loved how Cordelia is horrible at sales though I admire her enthusiasm and p-p-p-ponytail. her level of speaking is off the charts also. In the end, it was another great episode and seeing them all fattened up was excellent.

Who was voicing Higatha though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2012 7:08 AM

Jul 2009
Haha thats one way to get rid of a whale but its still weird how they dont show any interest of being tantei...but the fat tantei at the end wanted to make me cry TT^TT but good episode and people need tot sub this fast >_<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2012 11:11 AM

Jul 2010
I could not stop looking at Cordelia this entire episode. My brain was all, "Wow, did they change her character design or something because she is freaking gorgeous right now!" It's amazing how a hairstyle change can make a difference. :D I think I took a few too many screen shots of her this episode.

The yelling Diplomat had me laughing quite a bit. I love when Japanese speakers have to yell out English exclamations. Him yelling "JESUS!" was a literal laugh out loud moment.

Poor Captain Jack Sparrow, him and Luffy would make good cell mates. :D
Jan 21, 2012 12:15 PM
Nov 2010
They made it seem like they killed the chicken and ate him.

This is like the second time they get their toys back, only to lose it moments later.

This episode made me laugh a lot more than the previous one, oh yeah.
Jan 27, 2012 11:51 AM

Dec 2009
One random thing after another. I actually enjoyed this episode, made me laugh a bit.
Jan 29, 2012 6:51 AM

Aug 2008
Liked the pun about the Greek economy.
StrawHat and Jack Sparrow in prison lol.

Twenty (and his nipples) is the most awesome character ever!! :P
Jan 29, 2012 4:12 PM

May 2010
I'm kinda surprised by how random this show is. 0.0
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Aug 21, 2013 7:45 PM
Oct 4, 2013 12:19 PM

May 2012
Lol they got fat xD what a weird episode although still pretty hilarious, lets see what's next!
Oct 26, 2013 3:43 PM

Nov 2011
That dude with the funny mustache seriously reminded me of the Monopoly mascot for a second.
Nov 4, 2014 11:57 AM

Feb 2013
Twenty's nipples are starting to get ridiculous! Look at them! Also did they just eat their own chicken in the beginning?!
Jul 30, 2015 9:35 PM

Sep 2012
Z-flame said:
They made it seem like they killed the chicken and ate him.

This is like the second time they get their toys back, only to lose it moments later.

This episode made me laugh a lot more than the previous one, oh yeah.

Thats because the chicken did die and they are eating him and damn, twenty's nipples are just getting more disgusting each time lol.
Jan 26, 2016 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
lol the E.T reference with the music.

May 3, 2018 8:40 AM

Mar 2017
They really inreased the stupidity factor in this season... I love it! I also like the terrible Engrish in this episode. Also, Herc is a fucking treasure.
Nov 19, 2021 3:07 PM

Feb 2020
Well, that was a pretty stupid and random episode. Only the scene after the opening was great when they were eating and crying at the same time. That was hilarious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Elite60 - Dec 31, 2011

49 by Solyob »»
Apr 14, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai 2 Maku Episode 12 Discussion

shuncchi - Mar 22, 2012

43 by Serafos »»
Nov 24, 2021 12:33 PM

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai 2 Maku Episode 11 Discussion

Elite60 - Mar 15, 2012

35 by Serafos »»
Nov 21, 2021 9:01 AM

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai 2 Maku Episode 10 Discussion

Elite60 - Mar 8, 2012

26 by Serafos »»
Nov 21, 2021 6:16 AM

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai 2 Maku Episode 9 Discussion

Elite60 - Mar 1, 2012

18 by Serafos »»
Nov 21, 2021 4:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.