3It was OK
15.4%
2Disliked it
7.7%
1Hated it
7.7%
Average 3.8
13 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 10:22 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
- Dislike it
- Tell clean the cum
- Tell her to shower
- Follow intructions and go to the room

I love hentai logic. Still didn't get the ending though. Is it all just his fantasy or he tried to buy a hentai with the same theme after doing it?
Sep 24, 2011 10:23 PM

Dec 2010
Is this the real life?
Aug 19, 2012 11:42 PM

Oct 2009
Dafaq ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2014 10:04 AM

Oct 2013
That was so0o0o0o0o0o messed up!

Jan 31, 2015 4:27 AM
Oct 2013
Okay that was pretty good. His raping of his mother was pretty intense. And then she totally lost it and pull the sister into it too. All dat painful screaming was great!!

I liked how she explained the getting wet as a physiological phenomenon to protect the body.

Family was totally messed up in the end lol. But why the dad keeps photos of sex with his women on his computer? (´・_・`)

And... It actually turns out that everything was his imagination?? LOL
Clearly there's no reason for him to ask for a fictional version of his life when he could just live out his days doing ecchi things with his 2 ladies.

Can't believe other guy says there isn't any hentai like that. We totes have plenty like those XD
User-sanJan 31, 2015 4:30 AM
Feb 1, 2016 3:22 PM

Oct 2015
-Poor art and animation;
-Blue penis? WTF?;
-Rushed sex scenes using pic moments;
-Messed up story;
-Nonsense (mostly, no news coming from a hentai, though);
-He blames his step-mother for his father betrayal while his step-mother didn´t know about nothing.

Well, as an overall, a very bad show...

+Liked some isolated scenes, though;
+Liked that ahegao from (step)mother;
+I do not like imaginations, sex-dream and etc, but that troll/lol end paired good with this (messed) hentai ^_^.

Total 3/10
TechOtaku-hFeb 1, 2016 3:33 PM
Mar 9, 2016 7:31 PM
Oct 2014
User-san said:
Okay that was pretty good. His raping of his mother was pretty intense. And then she totally lost it and pull the sister into it too. All dat painful screaming was great!!

I liked how she explained the getting wet as a physiological phenomenon to protect the body.

Family was totally messed up in the end lol. But why the dad keeps photos of sex with his women on his computer? (´・_・`)

Clearly there's no reason for him to ask for a fictional version of his life when he could just live out his days doing ecchi things with his 2 ladies.

Can't believe other guy says there isn't any hentai like that. We totes have plenty like those XD

what do u mean by "everything was his imagination". Which part of it?
Mar 10, 2016 2:51 AM
Oct 2013
@dixie89 It's been over a year since I watched it so can't remember too well. I am thinking the entire story. Like he just went to the store and ask the guy for hentai similar to the entire rape of mother and sister story. The sister and mother and possibly even father might not even exist.
Nov 9, 2016 5:25 AM

Oct 2009
-Quasar said:
Still didn't get the ending though. Is it all just his fantasy or he tried to buy a hentai with the same theme after doing it?

User-san said:

1) I am not sure the one asking at the end was Tomonori. Actually, the one whose voice sounded more similar to Tomonori's was the seller's
2) The story that the buyer was asking for was a little bit different: it had two sisters in it

Viteracf_H_ said:
-He blames his step-mother for his father betrayal while his step-mother didn´t know about nothing.

Actually, he blames his step-mother she had sex with his father while his mother was hospitalized
Apr 8, 2018 3:24 AM

Aug 2009
escalated the quickest with that ending LOL

liked this ep better than the previous one

mom's scream was still unbearable but everything turned out better towards the end

totally worth watching this ep if u've watched the first
May 6, 2018 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the mother's response to the protagonist noticing she was wet: "It's a female instinct. My body is automatically letting out secretion fluids to protect the inside of the uterus." And the protagonist's response of, "you talk too much," was also amusing. Note that both lines are from the English dub. Those two lines aside, the ending is another thing I liked ("nothin' like that exists."). Lastly, I liked the sister's appearance.

Saskee said:
That was so0o0o0o0o0o messed up!

You may be right, Saskee. You may be right.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 2:47 PM
May 1, 2022 10:24 PM
Nov 2020
Serhiyko said:
-Quasar said:
Still didn't get the ending though. Is it all just his fantasy or he tried to buy a hentai with the same theme after doing it?

User-san said:

1) I am not sure the one asking at the end was Tomonori. Actually, the one whose voice sounded more similar to Tomonori's was the seller's
2) The story that the buyer was asking for was a little bit different: it had two sisters in it

Viteracf_H_ said:

Actually, he blames his step-mother she had sex with his father while his mother was hospitalized

Her having sex with his father doesn't justify his actions towards her. His father was the one cheating on his 1st wife so it's his fault not the step-mom...The father also most likely said he didn't have a wife. U can't blame the step-mom when it was actually his scumbag womaniser father was the one who ruined his family and betrayed his wife while she was hospitalised.

Dumb MC doesn't freakin use his brain for a damn second and analyze the situation and think whose fault is it really.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haha Sange Episode 1 Discussion

ZetaZaku - May 1, 2010

13 by LiveSiGnimoc »»
Apr 10, 2022 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.