3It was OK
12.5%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
8 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2011 11:19 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We get to see quite a bit more of Mion's character in this episode. I'm mostly curious about the final pairing for the summer competition - its probably definite that Mion will be one of the two, especially with the forshadowing at the end of the episode.
If Aira gets picked to go, the show pretty much establishes Aira as the "main heroine" and she'll likely rise above the others eventually.
If Rhythm gets picked to go, they'll probably develop the relationship between Rhythm and Mion, likely ending in some tsundere moment.
In the unlikely event Aira and Rhythm go, it'll probably be something corny about how Mion was to conceited or something.

Either way, should be interesting.
Either way, this show is piquing my interest way more than it should be.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2011 8:02 PM

Aug 2010
I think that's episode 14, I just learned more about Rhythm's mom in the one I watched. I could be wrong though.
Oct 12, 2011 12:57 AM

Jul 2008
prismheart said:
I think that's episode 14, I just learned more about Rhythm's mom in the one I watched. I could be wrong though.

Yeah xD.
Nov 22, 2011 8:47 AM

Sep 2009
This episode was short. Half of it wasted on life actions...they shouldn't sub that since i don't think anyone watch.
Dec 16, 2018 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
Well, I guess that having live action parts allow them to make shorter episodes when needed, in this case being only a 12~ minutes one.

And it was very good, with focus on Rhythm mother and the sacrifices (and regrets that came from them) she took to master the Aurora Rising, I felt so sad for Rhythm, who was just a baby wanting the attention of her mom.
Aug 6, 2021 2:13 PM
Feb 2018
Not even mad that the flashbacks was short, it gave us a lot of information which was great. But I don't get why they couldn't just add more episode content instead of filling with the live action parts.

The live action parts make me slightly uncomfortable to watch (yes I still watch it since its part of the episode), but I just shrug it off most of the time since its just the girls having fun and chasing their dreams and like 2 minutes long. But when its close to 10 minutes long like in this episode it just really bothers me.

Pretty cool episode though, the sacrifices that need to be made to achieve your dreams. But I'm still curious where Sonata is, does the boss lady know? Does Rhythm's Dad know?

Mion next episode, finally!
Jan 14, 2022 1:10 PM

Jan 2015
Damn, this anime is two idol shows in one. I really have to wonder how much of this episode's live action segment was scripted.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 1 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Apr 9, 2011

32 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 23, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 23 Discussion

prismheart - Mar 26, 2012

3 by yuanya »»
Jan 20, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 21 Discussion

prismheart - Feb 25, 2012

2 by yuanya »»
Jan 20, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 34 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 15, 2012

4 by SakuraTetis »»
Feb 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 39 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Feb 28, 2019

2 by Masha_elr »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.