3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2011 10:40 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's like a massive game of hiding go seek with your very life on the line. Scary stuff...and that ending didn't look good at all. if any of them die it's going to greatly affect the way I rate this manga. One thing I can't stand is pessimistic endings.
Jul 5, 2011 2:42 PM

Jul 2008
I have a feeling betifurawa is the name of place they hid themselves. A man with a gun... not a pleasant cliffhanger. I also wouldn't like to see someone die.
Jul 5, 2011 6:33 PM

Dec 2010
If they kill the pregnant woman I will laugh, and then be disgusted with myself
Jul 6, 2011 2:15 PM

Apr 2009
Yeah I think that name is the store.

Hmmm.
Jul 7, 2011 4:19 AM

Jul 2008
notsureifsrs said:
If they kill the pregnant woman I will laugh, and then be disgusted with myself

That kind of scenario would be too much even for Berserk. :S

Possible scenario: Jin will come in the nick of time and help pregnant women and others to save themselves from man with gun. The old dudes will provide back up and get them out of the building to somewhere where the woman can deliver the baby.
Meanwhile the plan of that Blondie Leader is coming to it peak. While the man were driven with the idea of ravishing helpless women they've forgotten that inside the stores all kinds of stuff can be found. Like baseball bats and helmets. Also there was not so popular hockey equipment storage filled with clubs, gloves, teeth protectors and packs that some Slovak tried to sell in Japan thinking Japanese people are into hokey as much as in other sports but luckily no one bought those stuff and there were plenty to go around for the "helpless" women. No the fun part starts... on the one side there's horde of men armed with their "family treasures" in full mode and on the other there's armor division of women armed with all of the equipment mentioned above backed up with long range pack/ball division containing former softball players.
As the Blondie Leader roars "TODAY, WE'LL SHOW THEM WHAT IS LIKE TO BE RAPED!!!" the divisions charge on the men supported with rain of balls and packs thrown by those gentle softball trained arms.
Blood, broken ribs and bones, unrecognizable faces, ravished man holes... that was the fate of those who dared to appose to pissed of women.
The reporters report from the filed: "Horde of pu**ies is being ravished by angry women". They shall think three times and again some more before they try something similar...

Rika:Wooow.
Jin: Now this is what I call a sport.

Message of the story: Play Softball.

P.S. I was bored, had some inspiration, hope my scribble made your day. ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou Chapter 49 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 12, 2011

18 by JuusanKitsune »»
Jan 9, 2022 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou Chapter 30 Discussion

Sucrose - Sep 30, 2010

4 by Vishal98 »»
Apr 18, 2020 3:00 AM

Poll: » Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou Chapter 27 Discussion

Laevantein - Aug 19, 2010

11 by Onii-nyan »»
Jan 13, 2019 3:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou Chapter 26 Discussion

Laevantein - Jul 27, 2010

6 by Onii-nyan »»
Jan 13, 2019 2:58 PM

Poll: » Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou Chapter 22 Discussion

Ale1212 - Mar 25, 2013

1 by Klad »»
Oct 8, 2018 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.