Forum Settings
Forums

The ultimate question.... (and no, the answer is not 42)

New
you like Kyon better as...
seme
13.0%
uke
43.5%
either is fine... smex now! xP
43.5%
23 votes
May 27, 2008 11:02 AM

Jul 2007
I hardly see uke Koizumi around, why is that??
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 27, 2008 11:26 AM
Jun 2007
It would be awesome if he will start as a uke , then snap mid way and rape Koizumi
May 27, 2008 12:46 PM
Apr 2008
I see Kyon as uke simply because he's more reluctant? Itsuki's more likely to be the one to start things, I think, so he'd naturally be taking the lead.

But I could see them switching as their relationship progresses, though. :3
May 27, 2008 8:56 PM

Jul 2007
Beyond said:
I see Kyon as uke simply because he's more reluctant? Itsuki's more likely to be the one to start things, I think, so he'd naturally be taking the lead.

I agree with Beyond on this one. Although, the Koizumi uke manga I have been privileged to witness has been pretty intriguing. {myth plz post moar} Also, Koizumi does tend to play the 'uke' role a bit more... the 'seme' role is usually the more masculine of the couple... and I'd place Kyon in that role. Oh my mind does not know. Good thing I chose either. XD
May 27, 2008 8:59 PM

Jul 2007
Roxanne said:
It would be awesome if he will start as a uke , then snap mid way and rape Koizumi

Rape is bad! Let's try to rephrase that... like... 'snap and jump Koizumi', that sounds better. ^_^
May 28, 2008 4:46 AM
Apr 2008
mirai_may said:
Roxanne said:

Rape is bad! Let's try to rephrase that... like... 'snap and jump Koizumi', that sounds better. ^_^

'Surprise sex' him? XD
May 28, 2008 8:54 AM

Jul 2007
mirai_may said:
Beyond said:

I agree with Beyond on this one. Although, the Koizumi uke manga I have been privileged to witness has been pretty intriguing. {myth plz post moar} Also, Koizumi does tend to play the 'uke' role a bit more... the 'seme' role is usually the more masculine of the couple... and I'd place Kyon in that role. Oh my mind does not know. Good thing I chose either. XD

why dont I remember such a doujin??? D: all the ones I have are Koizumi x Kyon...
Koizumi does look like an uke, except he's taller than Kyon which makes him traditionally the seme xD

I also agree with Beyond... Koizumi is more initiative, but once Kyon gets over it and into the buttsecks he will want it you know .. just like in my fic >D
May 28, 2008 9:35 AM
Jun 2007
Beyond said:
mirai_may said:
Roxanne said:

'Surprise sex' him? XD

Yeah , I didn't mean it as that much of a rape as a surprise sex he didn't know he wanted :3
May 29, 2008 4:57 AM
Apr 2008
Roxanne said:
Beyond said:
mirai_may said:
Roxanne said:

'Surprise sex' him? XD

Yeah , I didn't mean it as that much of a rape as a surprise sex he didn't know he wanted :3

Heh, I was going more with what my friends always tell me:

"It isn't rape if you yell 'SURPRISE!'"
XD
May 29, 2008 9:12 PM

Jul 2007
well, it will definitely be a surprise sex if Kyon initiates it xD (top OR bottom)
Aug 27, 2008 1:00 PM

Sep 2007
OMFG where do you get doujins and fics about them?! o.o
I don't have much of them to together yet so I'm very curious.
:3
Aug 27, 2008 3:49 PM

May 2008
Beyond said:

THIS. I don't think that having them as one or the other is a realistic thing anyway.
Oct 18, 2008 6:48 PM
Aug 2008
Hmm... Kinda hard to say. I'm not too familiar with the various seme/uke stereotypes, so please forgive me if I get anything wrong.

Like what has been said before, Itsuki is taller than Kyon and obviously the more initiative of the two. He's always the one pursuing Kyon, through various methods of molestation, hand-holding, thinly-veiled flirting, and personal space invading, whereas Kyon complains, protests, and feebly tries to claim that he's straight, something an uke almost always does. But then again, Itsuki is the cuter and more feminine of the two, and that's the role usually assigned to the uke. But stories with the uke pursuing the seme certainly aren't unheard of (Gravitation anyone?), just a little less common.

Then there's their personalities in general. The usual seme is cool-headed, cynical (and occasionally grouchy), intelligent, comfortable with their sexuality, and as has been covered before, the one making the advances. The typical uke is highly emotional, brash, immature, often very happy and bubbly, sexually insecure, and the one constantly protesting but eventually giving into the seme's advances. These traits are split pretty evenly between the two, aren't they?

Anyway, that's my rationale for being completely indecisive and just choosing "It doesn't matter, smex now!"
Oct 21, 2008 7:39 AM

Jul 2007
^ lol loved your reasoning.
Jun 12, 2009 5:47 AM

Jun 2007
Voted for "seme" *__* Dunno why*___*
see you, space cowperson . . .
Dec 6, 2009 11:19 AM

Apr 2009
Voted for "either is fine... smex now! xP".
I think they´re equal partners ^^
Nov 23, 2016 2:21 PM
Mar 2016
OMFG *seme* and *either* are exactly equal XDD Darn I love Uke Koizumi XDD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» reasons why they are a couple

mirai_may - Oct 27, 2007

7 by britmiche »»
Nov 23, 2016 2:45 PM

» Extra KoiKyon Pics

Elika - Feb 17, 2010

3 by britmiche »»
Nov 23, 2016 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.