3It was OK
25.6%
2Disliked it
12.8%
1Hated it
33.3%
Average 2.7
39 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
Been a while since we got these Ruka stuff.
Oct 8, 12:00 PM
Dec 2019
Gonna be a while before pick it back up. Ruka stuff? Weren’t they still on date or something?
Oct 8, 2:52 PM

Jun 2020
What was the point of these 2 chapters if they weren’t to break up with Ruka? I thought we were finally getting rid of all potential rivals (like Mami and Mini) but Kazuya was still too scared to break up ugh
Oct 8, 3:31 PM
Aug 2021
i cant take it anymore. dropped.
Oct 8, 6:43 PM
Mar 2015
Good thing she is around to find the important things he keeps dropping
Oct 8, 11:30 PM

Jul 2021
the return of another queen , ruka . after the return of the queen mami .

btw , im tired of seeing the no-emotion , robotic , icy face of chorizo .
so seeing the smiling face of ruka is good for my eyes .
plus chorizo is not doing nothing when she appears , except having rental dates with other oldy , fatty , ugly men .

- ruka : hey , wimpy simp , you dropped your keys . and you dropped your brain / your under-wear / your "balls" .

* ruka : paid 840 yen for the ribbon key-chain .
* chorizo : picked the fish key-chain out of a garbage dump , for 0 yen , then she threw the key-chain to the face of simp .
so which one is the more better girl here ?

- the talent-less mangaka : here you go , a fan-service scene , to distract the readers from this fact : right now , this manga has zero plot , and zero progress .

i dont read this manga too much , and i dont remember too much , but up-skirt p@nties scene is a specialty of ruka , right ?
the other 4 girls , chorizo , sumi , mami , mini , dont have any up-skirt p@nties scene , right ?

daywithoutgamesOct 9, 12:41 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Oct 9, 12:16 AM

May 2018
This is how it was supposed to be: we dislike MC for like the first 10 or 20 chapters, maybe 30? pathetic, weak and witch no virtues, but little by little he overcomes his flaws and we, together with him go through many cringe and very unconfortable situations to a place where we finally get some kind of a satisfasctory development.
But this mangaka got some kind of psychological damage along the way, he fell in love with the heroine of his own manga and also got trapped in a downward spiral of infinite subverted expectations.
Now here we are at chapter 348 and he is taking his time to renew our hate for the main character as much as possible, well... mission succeded you sick bastard.
Oct 10, 9:30 AM

Jul 2010
Ruka should move on, even if Mizuhara rejects Kazuya, he will end up with 10 years depression instead. He tried to "break up" with her long time ago, but she just doesn't want to listen.
Oct 15, 6:40 PM
Nov 2019
Every chapter of this manga is worse than the last, I'm embarrassed to be keeping up with this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 349 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 15

3 by daywithoutgames »»
Yesterday, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 346 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 24

12 by ApiDshinsei »»
Oct 14, 11:11 AM

» This mangah has been going on for 7 years

Remocracy - Sep 30

15 by Remocracy »»
Oct 13, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 323 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 26

9 by daywithoutgames »»
Oct 9, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 347 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 1

7 by Shikkakku »»
Oct 8, 1:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.