3It was OK
16.7%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 9:06 PM

Jul 2008
A fun movie!

We get FIVE live scenes in this ~65 minute movie, so the pace moves pretty quickly. It really feels more like an OVA that was sponsored by the Okinawa tourism board though.

I was worried about the shift in character design for the film, but for the most part it actually felt fine. I think a cool aspect of Nijigaku is how they can shift art styles so much across projects (app, TV series, movie) and still feel like it maintains its identity.

I like Emma a lot more after this movie too! I loved seeing her have relationships with girls outside of Karin.
Sep 30, 3:08 AM
Feb 2021
where can we watch this with english subs?
Sep 30, 9:35 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to Jurn56
@Jurn56 I saw this in a movie theater in Tokyo without subs.
Sep 30, 9:59 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Jurn56
@Jurn56
This movie hasn't received any international release yet. It will be a big while for this movie to get a screening license somewhere else apart from Japan.
Currently, you need to watch it in Japan only.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 30, 10:02 AM
Feb 2021
AkeZZZ said:
@Jurn56
This movie hasn't received any international release yet. It will be a big while for this movie to get a screening license somewhere else apart from Japan.
Currently, you need to watch it in Japan only.

that's so sad ngl :(, Mal gave me a notification saying episode 1 is available so i thought maybe it was somewhere on the internet with english subs, but no :(
Oct 1, 1:33 AM

Feb 2020
My sweethearts are back! <3
Oct 3, 12:51 PM
Jul 2019
Movie seems really well received despite the change in art style, a good chunk of the fanbase wasn't a fan of it when the first trailer dropped.

No overseas screening announced yet. I really hope they do get one before their next big concert.
Oct 3, 12:54 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to Gar_Logan
A fun movie!

We get FIVE live scenes in this ~65 minute movie, so the pace moves pretty quickly. It really feels more like an OVA that was sponsored by the Okinawa tourism board though.

I was worried about the shift in character design for the film, but for the most part it actually felt fine. I think a cool aspect of Nijigaku is how they can shift art styles so much across projects (app, TV series, movie) and still feel like it maintains its identity.

I like Emma a lot more after this movie too! I loved seeing her have relationships with girls outside of Karin.
@Gar_Logan LL definitely isn't new to getting Government sponsorship, so I wonder where the other parts of the Grand Prix will take place.
Oct 5, 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to nevergain
Movie seems really well received despite the change in art style, a good chunk of the fanbase wasn't a fan of it when the first trailer dropped.

No overseas screening announced yet. I really hope they do get one before their next big concert.
@nevergain honestly, you don't really notice the change in artstyle throughout the movie.

I wasn't a fan as well but I got to the movie and it looked just fine.

Also, excellent movie btw

More topics from this board

» Where can i watch this (Eng Sub)?

ItsJustChia - Sep 30

1 by AkeZZZ »»
Sep 30, 9:59 AM

» Request to make these seperate entries.

GiveS0meShrimp - Sep 7

6 by Yoshistar123 »»
Sep 26, 9:24 AM

» PV

AkeZZZ - Apr 19

5 by AkeZZZ »»
Jun 27, 6:25 AM

» First episode release date

AkeZZZ - Jan 14

6 by Gar_Logan »»
Jan 16, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.