3It was OK
28.6%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.1
14 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 8:08 AM
Oct 2020
OK WOW 90 pages! I didn't expect the second chapter to have more than the first chapter.

Looks like the sandcastle is falling down. Due to corruption and ineptitude, everything is falling apart and now a giant beast is here. I really like the focus on the bureaucracy. So instead of making proper talismans out of dragon hide or whatever instead using cheap materials and then selling the good stuff on the black-market for money. Someone trying to earn some side money is going to lead to everyone dying at this rate. The year just began and they're already screwed. Looks like this is going to be a story beginning at the start of a fall. Hopefully this lasts long enough so we can see a rise.
RexnihiloAug 23, 8:13 AM
Aug 23, 9:30 AM
Aug 2018
It went so fast for a 90 pages chapter!
Really liked the lengthy discussions. I especially liked how Ichinojo gave Toya the information he wanted without telling him but just by sending him on this mission. Also the fact the Tatsumori house seems kind of like a huge thing makes me rethink the dialogue at the end of the chapter 1.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenbou Daikaku Chapter 1 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 15

6 by Chufal »»
Sep 7, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Tenbou Daikaku Chapter 3 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Sep 5

2 by RinzeVant »»
Sep 6, 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.