3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
11 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 9:50 AM

Oct 2016
For like few seconds I was suprised that she was imaginaring him, but well let's see what relationship we get this time from Sakisaka-sensei!
Jul 8, 8:04 PM
May 2023
Im so excited for this manga
Jul 23, 5:02 AM
Jun 2024
Reply to Luiere
For like few seconds I was suprised that she was imaginaring him, but well let's see what relationship we get this time from Sakisaka-sensei!
@Luiere My heart skipped a beat fr, I was ready to cry T_T I was imaginating the worse, like this boy was in reality dead or something. Really glad it wasn't the case hahahha
Jul 29, 3:24 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Kalooe
@Luiere My heart skipped a beat fr, I was ready to cry T_T I was imaginating the worse, like this boy was in reality dead or something. Really glad it wasn't the case hahahha
@Kalooe, I was gald too! Like the story so much! Waiting for the next chapter to read.
Sep 16, 5:58 PM
Dec 2023
For a moment I really thought this was a fantasy. Interesting honestly, it makes me think of Komi-san, but I think Iroha is a more realistic depiction of someone with social anxiety and I find her more relatable. The "you are special because we can communicate without words" is really sweet. The characters designs are pretty as hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yume ka Utsutsu ka Chapter 4 Discussion

tingy - Oct 1

0 by tingy »»
Oct 1, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Yume ka Utsutsu ka Chapter 3 Discussion

tingy - Sep 1

1 by Luiere »»
Sep 2, 2:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.