3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
Saw this at the library and picked it up on a whim. The cover art was extremely soothing to look at and I caught myself staring at it for nearly 30 seconds. Never read a BL manga before. I'm straight, but could touch base with Ryousuke's confusion of being a boy with a strong affinity to girly things. That magical girl scene really hit, cause I remember being the guy who would pretend to hate on Powerpuff Girls to fit in with the fellas while secretly wishing I could be friends with Blossom. I think I probably did a good job at hiding it because I was never bullied, though I always sensed I didn't belong when my guy friends would start horsing around & acting crude.

Definitely felt a bit of an emotional stab when Ryousuke was thinking about being a half-girl. When you realize you're not normal, it becomes a hell of self-hatred & continuous conflict trying to find a way to fit in while realizing that you're dying inside the more you lie to yourself.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku ga Otto ni Deau made Chapter 6 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 10

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Boku ga Otto ni Deau made Chapter 5 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 10

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Boku ga Otto ni Deau made Chapter 2 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 6

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 6, 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.