3It was OK
23.1%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
23.1%
Average 3.3
13 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2023 8:32 AM

Jun 2021
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Watching it raw. Didn’t really understand everything but understood just enough to know that another one fall from the grace.

Story was short upto the point. That female teacher liked the female gym teacher a little but they did not show that gym teacher. Then again I was wondering why this series getting more and more episodes/sequels lately. Could be another one coming very soon as well as the gym teacher. In this episode the story is completely different from previous sequel episodes but the plot is not >_<
OP_RiderNov 19, 2023 8:35 AM
Yandere_@lover
Nov 21, 2023 8:20 PM

Nov 2019
It lost me when it turned into Sex Hostel. It's a shame, too, because I quite liked the art style, and the art teacher was pretty cute.
Nov 23, 2023 10:16 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to OP_Rider
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Watching it raw. Didn’t really understand everything but understood just enough to know that another one fall from the grace.

Story was short upto the point. That female teacher liked the female gym teacher a little but they did not show that gym teacher. Then again I was wondering why this series getting more and more episodes/sequels lately. Could be another one coming very soon as well as the gym teacher. In this episode the story is completely different from previous sequel episodes but the plot is not >_<
@OP_Rider so I take it to believe it’s just a random shitty ntr gang rape hentai
Nov 25, 2023 2:46 PM

Jun 2021
@AnOnYmOuS__101 no gang.
Yandere_@lover
Nov 27, 2023 9:23 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to OP_Rider
@OP_Rider ugly bastard ntr shit right
Nov 30, 2023 5:00 AM

Oct 2013

Overall showed off her nice body erotically in and out of the restrainsts, her erotic helplessness in the confinement/rape, the perversion and fulfillment well
(ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
The gangbang scene was lacking movement. Too rushed and could have had more multiple penetration action.
Probably needed 60 Minutes to show more detail the confinement parts, slave sex and the gangbang parts.
User-sanNov 30, 2023 1:45 PM
Nov 30, 2023 8:58 AM
Jul 2022
Another disgusting NTR.
Dec 2, 2023 8:22 PM

Oct 2015
Not only the tags of this hentai sucks, but there is also a censorship over 9000! and they add some dark/black color spots to some scenes.

Please stop. Lol xD

1/10
Dec 20, 2023 7:28 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, I have a massive boner from start to finish. The animation is good. Yurina is such a hot redhead. I enjoyed watching her training, especially when that guy did anal on her. The gangbang, in the end, could've been better, though. She also gives great head! I also love how sweaty she looks. Man, I want to lick every inch of her, especially her armpits!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.