3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2023 4:45 PM

Jan 2012
In which Ryotsu finds a kindred spirited rival Tokyoite and keeps running into him. First during a shrine festival, then at a bathhouse and finally at the dude's sushi restaurant. Wherever they go disaster strikes. The pettiness was off the charts in this one, and I did enjoy the change gag at the end. It's kinda fitting too that I should end my watch of this series with an episode involving a shrine festival, since that's how the ending theme ends too.

But yeah, normally I wouldn't watch 2 episodes in one week like this, but these being the last 2 I figured...why not? As I said back when I started I could only find the first 12 episodes subtitled, sequentially anyway. Episode 24 is there, but I really don't wanna skip any. So sadly this is where my watch of this series will end. At least for now. And you know, I liked what I watched. If I could find episode 13 onward subbed I'd absolutely keep watching. But for now this goes on hold. It was fun while it lasted. Solid 7/10.
Aug 1, 2023 1:52 PM
May 2017
I love ryotsu. But can't find site to watch the anime anywhere with subs or dubs. Can you tell any source much appreciate.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 100 Discussion

Ranxomare - Jul 22

1 by YosuXD »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 101 Discussion

Ranxomare - Oct 1

0 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 1, 2:50 AM

» Help: Kochikame filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 10

2 by My_Drowld »»
Jul 15, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 99 Discussion

Ranxomare - Feb 29

0 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 29, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 98 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 3, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 3, 2023 1:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.