3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
9.5%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
21 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2022 10:41 PM
Apr 2014
So Kyouya lost his memory due to his immortally, which complicates matters. Even if Nana brought him the notebooks, I don't think he would be so willing to help her.

And what about Tachibana Jin, I doubt they would let someone with a dangerous ability like him to roam freely in the camp.

According to Kyouya, many murders took place in the camp. So probably while collecting allies, Nana is going to solve any murder that occurs.
tomarwanMar 17, 2022 10:46 PM
Mar 18, 2022 7:42 AM
Apr 2020
Probably means that the rest like Sachiko and Kiyomi is in danger. Even a decent person like Sorano decide to commit suicide. Things should end well based on the author’s plan.
Mar 19, 2022 1:30 PM

Jan 2014
Survival of the fitest. You either go with those in power, those in charge, or you're put in your place, with limited living space. Rough shit. Can't wait to see how this progresses more, It seems that people were right in that he'd lost his memory, and now, we're in this situation.
Mar 21, 2022 5:10 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh, so the memory loss was a drawback from Kyouya's inmortality. That makes sense.

The mirror shard on the floor feels like foreshadowing for some reason.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 3, 2022 2:56 PM

Jun 2017
rasterman7 said:
Oh, so the memory loss was a drawback from Kyouya's inmortality. That makes sense.

I think the memory thing was foreshadowed long ago, like how Kyouya had everything labelled in his room. I do remember several people guessing the price of his immortality must be his memories, they were right lol.

Apr 3, 2022 2:57 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
MomoSinX said:
rasterman7 said:

I think the memory thing was foreshadowed long ago, like how Kyouya had everything labelled in his room. I do remember several people guessing the price of his immortality must be his memories, they were right lol.

Oh, that makes sense. Guess I didn't pay much attention to it.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.