3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2022 3:32 AM

Nov 2019
A good episode for character development for many characters.

MC attends the outer disciple exam for Yuhua sect with some familiar faces. Although, he fails at first MC manages to overcome the spirit puppet and pass the exam also breaking through the seventh stage of the first realm of cultivation. Judging by the end of the episode, it looks like Qinwei might change her mind about MC down the line when he gets stronger, let's hope not.

We see Fang Qinwei attend the exam and pass with flying colors, she also notices Fang Han at the exam with a not so happy expression. Good to see some small scale revenge against her.

I've grown to enjoy Princess Hongyi's character, she doesn't pity MC nor help him out too much and her connection with MC starts as strangers. She also doesn't care about the social hierarchy difference between them which is a plus- none of that past childhood friend turns into MC's crush rubbish

Liu Kang, he's the junior of Authentic disicple Jin and I think he's a good character, he breaks the stereotype of having an evil disciple peer that competes with MC (and that role is taken up by authentic disciple Jin it looks like)
Mar 2, 2022 5:10 AM
Jun 2021
I enjoyed this episode alot, let's hope it continues like this.

Now I do hope Hongyi stays in the picture, she's a nice character and hopefully stays like that as a friend of the MC Fang Han.
Mar 6, 2022 7:07 PM
Mar 2019
Fang Qinwei Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Fang's Side While Competing, She Looks Down On Him With Hatred.
I'm Hoping Nothing Turns Romantic Anytime Soon.
Another Breakthrough So Soon, Hope It's Not Every Episode.
Nov 27, 2022 11:18 AM
Feb 2022
White girl too arragont.
Red girl super kawaii ..... 😋

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yong Sheng Episode 5 Discussion

ST63LTH - Mar 2, 2022

3 by amlg »»
Feb 22, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Yong Sheng Episode 4 Discussion

bushman66 - Feb 17, 2022

5 by amlg »»
Feb 22, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yong Sheng Episode 3 Discussion

bushman66 - Feb 8, 2022

3 by amlg »»
Feb 22, 12:15 AM

Poll: » Yong Sheng Episode 12 Discussion

bushman66 - Apr 12, 2022

6 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 19, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Yong Sheng Episode 11 Discussion

bushman66 - Apr 4, 2022

2 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 19, 2023 8:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.