3It was OK
11.1%
2Disliked it
5.6%
1Hated it
16.7%
Average 3.8
18 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2021 10:34 PM

May 2010
So Yao Shan organized the killing or Yunleng did? I am a little confused as to what actually happened...

But it looks like Yao Shan is hiding something from his student. I think Xiao Yan's dad's death would be really good here, I actually want him to die so Xiao Yan would change.

Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 27, 2021 11:31 PM
Nov 27, 2021 11:33 PM

May 2010
ST63LTH said:
I am a bit confused about that too, it appears Yunleng Sect isn't as it seems on the surface?
I am mostly confused by the background person in Yan Shan's place. I thuoght that was Ling Ying from episode 1 when Yun Yun was chasing that spirit. But guess it is someone else.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 28, 2021 3:22 AM

Feb 2021
Yun Ling planned all this.
Yun Shan doesn't want to make trouble.
Nov 28, 2021 5:17 PM

Feb 2008
Time for a war !

This sect is just too proud and arrogants, come on is it really necessary to go so far against a junior and mc didn't necessary had that much grudge.
Just because they lost their reputation and one elder that are evil.

Indeed they are way too shameless.
Now the mc have a reason to destroy the damn sect.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 30, 2021 3:59 PM
Dec 2013
Pretty good episode this. Funny how Medusa went from being dominating queen to senseless girl after being kabedoned. I think Xaio Yun awakened something in her she didn't know she had... Those legs again B-E-A-U-tiful! Was nice seeing YunYun in this episode, but now I feel depressed seeing her. She's screwed, the little piece of happiness she thought about keeping to herself is going to shatter her world. Not that anything in her world in genuinely true. Sigh...

Confucius said:
So Yao Shan organized the killing or Yunleng did? I am a little confused as to what actually happened...

But it looks like Yao Shan is hiding something from his student.

Seems like the killing was done by Yun leng, but Yun Shan knew what Yun leng would do and did not stop him. I suspect there's some tension between Yun Shan and Xaio Yan's family, probably some old grudge with his grand father.

ST63LTH said:
I am a bit confused about that too, it appears Yunleng Sect isn't as it seems on the surface?

Since Yun Leng was taking action without Yun Yun's approval I suspected he either was the real power or there was someone else. Seems Yun Shan is calling the shots and Yun Yun is clan leader only in name. Now I feel sorry for Yun Yun, she might be on the receiving end of Xaio Yan's rage as "Clan leader". SMH I was looking forward to them be a thing.

Blackbird said:

This sect is just too proud and arrogants, come on is it really necessary to go so far against a junior and mc didn't necessary had that much grudge.
Just because they lost their reputation and one elder that are evil.

Indeed they are way too shameless.
Now the mc have a reason to destroy the damn sect.

To be fair, when you have a reputation as "most powerful in the land" and produce geniuses, you're entitled to some arrogance. it's all prestige. Even the old guy with the monocle (guardian of the city), he wanted to make a move but he wasn't sure he could beat them. The royal family might be in charge, but the strength of the Jiama empire is in the Yun Lan clan. Probably why they thought Yan Ran would win, they raised her.. how could she lose? but she did... and in front every influential family / organisation in the kingdom. Letting him go would have invited disrespect from upstarts. Killing him is wiping the slate clean. "We didn't lose, we just did not win, and he's dead". Him being alive means others would rally behind him or use him as an example "you can be more powerful than the Yunlan clan without their help." I wouldn't say the elder is evil, he just believes in their doctrine a little too much... like extremists.
Jan 7, 2022 6:25 AM
Jan 2022
Confucius said:
ST63LTH said:
I am mostly confused by the background person in Yan Shan's place. I thuoght that was Ling Ying from episode 1 when Yun Yun was chasing that spirit. But guess it is someone else.
Confucius said:
ST63LTH said:
It's not lingying it's someone from the 'hall of souls'(more precisely protector wu), but i think it'll take a long time even to introduce the hall of souls
Apr 21, 2022 12:08 AM
Oct 2019
yup, yunlan sect is a bunch of cunts. confirmed. the old leader guy is evil and messing with some weird creeper dude

why is the xiao family just leaving all those dead bodies lying around? they aren't the orcs from the russian army who leave their well over 7,000 dead soldiers behind in Ukrainian morgues

MC's dad is still alive, but barely? is that what that jewelry was saying?

no lie, medusa is a pretty lame character
HagePotPotatoApr 21, 2022 12:33 AM
Jan 28, 10:51 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ Medusa getting dumbfounded by the wall-slam.

And looks like the sect is pure evil...

Can't wait til MC get strong enough to kill all of them.

I can already imagine MC getting that "main land" allies that's all near or above Dou Zong level, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 12 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 8, 2022

17 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 11 Discussion

Confucius - Jan 1, 2022

6 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 10 Discussion

Confucius - Dec 25, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 7 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 4, 2021

6 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 5 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 20, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.