3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
5 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2021 2:55 PM

Sep 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
IT WAS ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!
Pony finally makes her debut in HgC after Akame and Nahashu fight, neither of them could overtake the other, but Akame tried to make him remember the past, he did seem to have a glimpse of Zero Akame for a moment, before they were interrupted and Akame fled. Suzumaru made his way to the Tenrou and got an audience with none other than Yomihime herself, he still managed to convice her that he does want to join them in good faith, getting closer to his revenge. Pony appears after Akame escapes, even if Akame was a bitt apprehensive at first, she has seen a lot of tricks in her life. Pony convinces her and they catch up, turns out, she still has her shingu with her and she did follow Nahashu and has been by his side ever since, even when he doesn't remember who she is. That scene was really heartwarming and something Akame needed, knowing that someone from the Elite Seven is alive and well must be the best news she's gotten since going to Wakoku, hopefully Akame didn't jinx it and they can stay well for a long time.
Jul 27, 2021 2:28 AM

Dec 2017
Finally a more eventful chapter after 4 kinda boring ones, my interest in this manga is rekindled. Pony's long awaited appearance is finally here, I really hope she'll have more roles to play in this manga. Nahashu's flashback of Akame from Zero looks like a hint that he'll eventually remember all that he's forgotten and hopefully join Akame in her journey together with Pony. I honestly don't have a good feeling about Suzumaru joining the Tenrou, Zuou doesn't seem like the type to just accept his former enemies among his ranks, I think he's either going to kill him or make him do some really nasty things to prove his loyalty. But we'll see.
Aug 19, 2021 4:42 AM
Apr 2020
Good, I hope the best possible conclusion, that Nahashu nd then Pony join Akame to fight against the Tenrou, but Suzumaru look fishy about how he can get his plan in motion.
Sep 9, 2021 7:43 AM

Oct 2014
Pony!!!!!!!!! I thought she might show up around Najasho so this is pretty great. This was actually such a wholesome chapter xD Honestly lets just bin the rest of the cast and focus on Akame from now on x)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 26 Discussion

Gonikku - Jan 14, 2020

1 by Usernamer01 »»
Sep 2, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 53 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 27, 2022

4 by razisgosu »»
Jan 12, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 38 Discussion

Gonikku - Jan 25, 2021

7 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 33 Discussion

__Yatagarasu__ - Aug 31, 2020

14 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:06 PM

» Hinowa Ga Yuku! will end on June 27th with the final chapter being 53

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 24, 2022

9 by greed2 »»
Jun 7, 2023 7:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.