3It was OK
33.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
16.7%
Average 3.3
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2021 8:09 AM

May 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The characters decision are kind of silly but this story makes me sad :(
In the end they really got divorced. But I am glad that they still support each other and they are now happy together even though you can't define their relationship by a single term
Aug 31, 2021 6:07 AM

Aug 2018
I like the ending. I thought it would be some kind of depressing shit.
Araragi-kun, genki ii ne? Nanika iikoto demo attanokai?

Sep 14, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2017
So basically they've become more brother-sister type rather than husband - wife?

idk overall I do think this was an interesting series, especially the idea of gender roles within a relationship. My main issue really is how wishy-washy it gets especially Ichiko's all over the place and it never really does a good job showcasing it imo. That and some of the drama was pretty stupid/unnecessary at times

Though I do think it's a good commentary on how things like arranged cheating and pushing for pregnancy aren't certified solutions to fix a broken marriage. I'm actually quite surprised the side couple had the better ending, like they're actually moving towards fixing their marriage and the dad is actually starting to act more like a dad now.

As for the main couple, at least they technically got their happy ending, even if their relationship changed from romantic love to familial love

oh well, low 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » 1122 Chapter 1 Discussion

Noitora33 - Aug 10, 2020

4 by Drumbottle »»
Apr 22, 2023 11:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.