3It was OK
7.7%
2Disliked it
7.7%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.2
13 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2008 6:45 AM
Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ehh?

So I guess he was only bisexual then, or something? That was handy... o_o;
May 10, 2008 12:38 PM

Apr 2008
Well.. I just finished reading this manga.. I can't believe I also cried >.<
I always thought that Yaezou actually likes Mai, and he said he liked Sen just because he didn't want her to aproach him. I'm not very sure though ._.
The end is kinda.. odd >.> I can't say I don't like it, because Yaezou and Mai look kinda good together, but I wanted them to get closer ^^
Sep 12, 2008 4:21 PM
May 2008
Aylin said:
I always thought that Yaezou actually likes Mai, and he said he liked Sen just because he didn't want her to aproach him. I'm not very sure though ._.
The end is kinda.. odd >.> I can't say I don't like it, because Yaezou and Mai look kinda good together, but I wanted them to get closer ^^
OMG I absoultly agree with you, I've read it over loosly, but now I'm about to actually start reading it from start to finish. This manga is so different and cute. I too thought that of Yaezou
Dec 27, 2008 8:10 PM

Jul 2008
i loved it!!
i almost cried too T.T
Aylin said:
I always thought that Yaezou actually likes Mai, and he said he liked Sen just because he didn't want her to aproach him.
i totally agree, not so sure that it was because the didnt want her to aproach Sen, i just thought that Yaezou always liked Mai, since on the begining he was nice to her.
it really would be nice if it was left clearly that Mai and Yaezou were going out, but still i thought it was really good ^__^

*Under Construction*
Aug 7, 2009 3:35 PM
Jun 2009
Aylin said:

I completely agree with you. Although I would perfer a better ending with more love triangles between Sen , Yaezou, and Mai, I thought that this ending wasn't bad either. Over all, It was ok. ^ ^
Nov 1, 2009 9:20 AM
Jan 2009
Quite boring shoujo , not enough drama or good story in order to even consider to cry lol
Jul 13, 2011 11:33 AM
May 2011
i thought that Yaezou at the beginning already liked mai
but of well its a happy ending

but at first when he said that he liked sen i thought that he was joking because he didnt want her to be with him
but at first i was kinda shocked that he was gay*

*he was gay at first it only at the end that i knew he was bi
Oct 21, 2012 11:05 PM

Nov 2007
krisla said:

Aylin said:
I always thought that Yaezou actually likes Mai, and he said he liked Sen just because he didn't want her to aproach him.
i totally agree, not so sure that it was because the didnt want her to aproach Sen, i just thought that Yaezou always liked Mai, since on the begining he was nice to her.
it really would be nice if it was left clearly that Mai and Yaezou were going out, but still i thought it was really good ^__^

- my thoughts on this manga.
i liked it though.
the ending was unclear, yes. Because they didn't explained what happened, there are a lot of ways to intrerpret the ending but oh well, it depends on us on how do we like it to finish.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Atashi wa Bambi Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 26, 2012 4:52 PM

Poll: » Atashi wa Bambi Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 26, 2012 4:46 PM

Poll: » Atashi wa Bambi Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 26, 2012 12:33 PM

Poll: » Atashi wa Bambi Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 26, 2012 11:15 AM

Poll: » Atashi wa Bambi Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 26, 2012 12:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.