3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
1 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2020 3:29 PM

Jan 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aahgshdfgh He better go save her I swear to god

I can't believe naked dude killed literally everyone though, oml.
Oct 5, 2021 6:43 AM

Apr 2017
"I'm not so attached to [Yamada] that I'd give up my life for him!" - just as she's given away her position when Kagawa was threatening to kill Yamada.

And then this nutso wants to leave this island just because there's a zombie on it, when so far he's had no issue decapitating people. Aya sure is a great detective, noticing the nori on the bite wound lmao. Some "kingdom" this guy has built for himself...

Yamada's brain works slower than molasses. I almost had a bit of respect for him when he was scurrying away from Aya and Kagawa's argument, because at least he'd made a decision for himself, but of course he had to have a mind-bending reveal moment that she wasn't as awful as he'd thought!

"If [Yamada's friend] was really a bad person...then your heart wouldn't ache even after abandoning him." - dumbest logic ever. This whole "introspection" part feels like a bad speedrun of Hideo's character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » I Am a Hero in Nagasaki Chapter 1 Discussion

BTDarklings - Jul 2, 2020

2 by adam_lanza »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:42 PM

Poll: » I Am a Hero in Nagasaki Chapter 8 Discussion

1 by Pande91 »»
Oct 5, 2021 6:48 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero in Nagasaki Chapter 6 Discussion

1 by Pande91 »»
Oct 5, 2021 6:35 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero in Nagasaki Chapter 5 Discussion

1 by Pande91 »»
Oct 5, 2021 6:00 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero in Nagasaki Chapter 4 Discussion

1 by Pande91 »»
Oct 5, 2021 5:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.