3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2020 12:25 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
More details on the bag concept - Chiyuki says it would be nice to have a bag where you could interchange all the different parts, but also realizes it would be expensive to have parts which could make up so many bags, so Chiyuki tells Mii to ignore everything she just said - she's a model so she shouldn't be interfering with fashion. However, she whispers to Terumi an idea to use more cosmetic decorations instead of fully customizable bags.

The next day Ikuto asks Mii about the "consultation" she had with Terumi (and Chiyuki). We then see that Ikuto has created a prototype bag that already looks pretty dope. It also turns out that he already thought to make the bag customizable through decorations (e.g. seals, badges). Mii asks Ikuto about TGC; everyone Ikuto asked at TGC seemed insinuate that it would be pointless to release anything at TGC so he says they won't go, though Mii asks why.

Chapter ends with Terumi in a car looking at Chiyuki's IG; she "only" has 200K followers right now though Terumi thinks she will soon 10x that.
Apr 28, 6:52 AM

Feb 2019
I love that our two main leads think alike!
Aug 14, 5:33 PM
Jun 2014
I like Mii. Why is she so obsessed with giving it her all though? I wonder if it will be a success

More topics from this board

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 115 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 25, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 102 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 21, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 101 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 20, 2020

4 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 2:27 PM

» I'm in love with this manga

Feitan_exe - May 24

0 by Feitan_exe »»
May 24, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 194 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 16, 2021

13 by Shikkakku »»
May 5, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.