3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
3.1%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
32 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2019 8:22 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love how even in her song Hanamaru still can't stop eating.

I liked how they mixed the CGI and the 2D animation and loved the song, I think it is now on par with Snow Hallation and Koi ni Naritai Aquiarium for my favorite Love Live songs.

Hope to see more of Hanamaru on AS~zura
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136
Sep 25, 2019 2:59 AM

Oct 2015
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35728937 for the full edited music video.

YOUTUBE has this short shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ20hjGgVag and the full uncut version on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5F73JXTz18

lihle808Sep 25, 2019 3:03 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 26, 2019 8:05 PM
Apr 2019
One thing I noticed that was different from previous Aqours center songs was its references from the past singles. For example. You might have noticed in the beginning, each center characters displays their center songs for a frame. Chika and Riko showing "君のこころは輝いてるかい?", You's "恋になりたいAQUARIUM" and Kanan's "HAPPY PARTY TRAIN" until Hanamru presents the opening note to "未体験HORIZON". However, these single-center easter eggs continue in the reflection of Aqours in the full version with the water showing the other single outfits.
君のこころは輝いてるかい?
恋になりたいAQUARIUM
HAPPY PARTY TRAIN
They almost feel like the end of our center songs because of everything that was done to tie up Aqours' past. Overall the animation was fantastic, the CG definitely improved from HPT and the animation and camera angles were detailed. And although it was a Hanamaru center it focused a lot on the other members especially Yohane and Ruby. For an 8 minute preview, I felt like it surpassed my expectations and emotions towards the song as I was more hyped towards Deep Resonance (the Yoshiko center Shadowverse collab). And without listening to the full version of Horizon I initially thought it sounded rushed and didn't like the whole butterfly analogy as well as the bold outfits. Although I think the butterflies were a metaphor for Aqours journey and how they grew from Zero to ONE and became the idols they are today. 未体験HORIZON expressed The Story of Aqours from Hanamaru's perspective and presented in a way to where I felt my passion for LoveLive wasn't ending but just was fulfilling.

ArrekusaSep 26, 2019 8:09 PM
Oct 10, 2020 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
Full video:
Feb 18, 2022 5:24 AM

Feb 2020
Nice song and cute video. I love their butterfly outfits.

SerafosNov 24, 2022 1:20 AM
Oct 30, 2023 6:51 PM

Nov 2018
I liked some of the shots during the song with the camera perspective and movement. A good use of CG and 2D.
MAL EMOJIS - Get your specially formatted emojis for MAL forums.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.