2 out of 5: Disliked it
0.0%
1 out of 5: Hated it
50.0%
Average 3.0
2 votes
Jun 30, 2019 9:01 PM

Feb 2018
After the fight Glenn was told by the principal to investigate the basement if refusing Glenn would be threatened with dismissal. The highlight here is how Celica feels about Glenn. Reading this scene touched me how Celica, who was the strongest witch, had mental problems that made her reluctant to fight and decided to become a teacher. Here Celica recognizes Glenn as her only family and Glenn also thinks that way. They talked like that when they both soaked together in the hot spring. I think the reason I read this LN is to see Celica and that is manifested here.

Next Glenn entered the dungeon, but before entering the dungeon they found a problem that the door to enter the dungeon could not be opened. Celica tried to open with her magic but still failed. Sistine and Rumia tried with their magic as a result of the door being opened. Problems came, after the door opened Celica experienced trance and made her unconscious. After that Celica came into the dungeon and reached the 89th floor (maybe I forgot what floor). Celica herself was surprised because when Celica solo could only reach the 49th floor now with she made it to the 89th floor. The door to the 89th floor was opened, the Entity appeared (a creature that appeared in the dungeon) slashed Celica with a sword, Glenn was surprised to make a formation. As a result, the Entity was defeated. Celica at that time saw a dream where the whole world was invaded by zombies and saw the death of the "Wind Battle Maiden" die. Arriving out of the dungeon Celica used her magic to return. With that volume 6 is over.

SyureriaJun 30, 2019 9:16 PM

More topics from this board

» Light Novel Ending

Natsuki_Hitama67 - Feb 7

3 by aurora_yuuki »»
Sep 15, 7:23 PM

» Manga/anime to light novel

Senju-Kun - Jul 26, 2023

3 by Avos-voldigoad »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:38 AM

» [Spoiler] Continuation of the anime adaptation (Volume 6 ~ 12)

Syureria - Jan 31, 2021

23 by Syureria »»
Feb 4, 2023 12:06 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Volume 12 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 12, 2021

0 by Syureria »»
Feb 12, 2021 6:00 PM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Volume 11 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 9, 2021

0 by Syureria »»
Feb 9, 2021 7:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.