3It was OK
75.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.3
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2018 4:25 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a good kids musical movie, I absolutely thought Jumbo was the cutest thing ever. I never thought an elephant could be created this cute.

The moment that got me was when the king wanted to feed little jumbo to his subjects and Baloo had to kill the little guy, I wouldn't have either (I would've suggested he killed me instead also). At the end though, I still don't understand what changed their world back and brought back Jumbo (maybe it's that red hand). Nonetheless I enjoyed it and the powerful friendship message it contained.

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 26, 2020 12:28 AM

Jun 2015
That was amazing!

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Sep 20, 2021 6:16 AM
Jul 26, 2022 8:00 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty cute movie. :)
May 19, 2023 12:22 AM

Oct 2016
Wasn't bad i did enjoy it a little bit.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.