3It was OK
7.8%
2Disliked it
7.8%
1Hated it
6.5%
Average 4.0
77 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2018 11:46 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
the big brother was creepy as hell.. do not felt bad for the crazy idol dying…was not expecting the big brother to die so early…who was the invisible persona anyway
Nov 3, 2018 5:58 AM

Mar 2012
I wanted onii-chan to win. All those bitches should die, Aya being the first one :) I can never sympathize in the slightest with the younger sibling. This would have been so much better if she was the older sibling.
Nov 12, 2018 11:33 PM

Aug 2018
The great MAL outage began this week when the series was airing hence the sparse commentary.

This episode was good and a little on the more serious side. OneeSan was a creep to the very end.
Nov 28, 2018 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
Press F for MAL

OT: Holy shit this show keeps out-edging itself. It was so ridiculous I just had to start laughing. Also couldn't give half a shit about Nijimin's death. Oh well...
Jan 20, 2019 2:18 PM

May 2007
I was actually sad when Nijimin died....i even cried a little....i mean she was really shelfish with her being in Love with Onii-chan so everyone else i do not care anymore....but in the End she got back to her Senses and did something good...and i liked it that she smiled at the End... this made me cry even more than the Fact that she died....and the Part about her Past was sad as well...
Feb 27, 2019 7:36 AM

Nov 2013
I don't care about Nijimin, she was stupid.
Maybe onii-chan is still alive? Hope so, he is awesome villain.
And where is Sarina? I kinda like her.
GvendolineFeb 27, 2019 7:41 AM
Mar 23, 2020 5:24 PM

Mar 2016
RIP nijimin :(
</3
Jul 12, 2020 12:54 PM
Mar 2016
Maou_heika said:
I wanted onii-chan to win. All those bitches should die, Aya being the first one :) I can never sympathize in the slightest with the younger sibling. This would have been so much better if she was the older sibling.

Damn, you have major issues that need to get sorted out before you end up like that brother.
Kitty_AngoraJul 12, 2020 1:24 PM
Nov 17, 2020 4:16 AM

Dec 2018
It is Aya fault for keeping it herself and didn't trust others. Luckily Kiyoharu manage to wake up Nijimin from the mind control...
It just lame that Asahi can't fight Nijimin strength when she can easily free herself from that and rush take Nijimin away from Kaname.

Dec 13, 2020 5:41 AM
Apr 2016
The characters in this show are so fucking empty, there's just nothing in them beside "act irrationally evil."
Dec 17, 2020 11:32 PM

May 2020
Flashback is a sign of dead character. Onii-chan is really good villain he can play the role. Asagiri is pretty useless MC I thought. I feel the story is going nowhere and no point. Nijimin dead rip.
Apr 24, 2021 9:39 PM

May 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My God, what terrible pointless character script they gave to Nijimin.

- HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND WAS KILLED IN A HORRIBLE WAY BY ONE PSYCHO MEMBER WHO IS STILL SAFE AND SOUND AND NOW BOTHERED BY HER DEATH??

Man, Nijimin should have a chance to revenge her friend. Instead, the other girls made her "forgot" that her only friend had her head smashed by Shion, without ANY punishment for that, and now was the first one to die in a stupid pointless way.

My god, she is the saddest girl from all them.
Aug 29, 2021 4:31 AM

Aug 2021
god how did this show keep out-edging itself lmao
Nov 13, 2022 7:22 AM
Nov 2021
hatsune miku died wtf why
Feb 12, 2023 6:31 AM
Jan 2023
i'm cryin so hard rn
Jun 23, 2023 10:29 PM
Feb 2021
I'm going to be really sad if the brother is dead bc at least he was funny.
Jan 9, 8:42 AM
Dec 2019
This show gets more hilariously dumb and cringe with each passing episode.

I like how the girl who is supposed to have super strength gets strangled by a girl probably half of her weight, yeah sure! I guess the writer forgot the girl was supposed to be super strong just for plot convenience! ...

And yeah, the "Villain" it's just so absurdly out-of-mind evil its comical, way too comical, I can't take anything seriously because it's just too damn comical !

Seriously, the writing of this show is horrible, half of the characters are psychopaths because otherwise they would get in the way of the plot of stupid evil things happening just because stupid evil things need to happen because that's the whole point of this show.

Oh! and let's not forget that the "Plan" the so-called genius villain came up(Saying so himself) was to simply head head-on in a room full of magical girls and just issue the "Sit" command... yeah that plan has ZERO flaws, wasn't for the girls all being in the same room all getting affected by the command at the same time things could have gone completely different - not to mention bringing the girl who has no power without her wand why not brining a group of men instead? he can control whatever number of people he wants, so why THE HELL he goes alone with a frail girl? all the security guards outside could have been turned into his pawns... but that would have been too smart and not enough evil you see, evil things have to happen so instead of doing the smart thing let's all kill those men outside rather than turning them in your personal army.

And what about the security itself? I laughed my ass off the moment I saw all those guards and cameras, because NONE OF THAT could defend them from magic, NOTHING OF THAT, you KNOWN someone has a wand that can mind control people, WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK ALL THOSE ARMED MEN ARE GOOD FOR AGAINST YOU DUMBASS?

As I said, the writing it's just comically bad.
whatever5464Jan 9, 8:52 AM
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Nov 2022
this episode definitely took a turn for the worst ૮꒰˶˃ ^ ˂̵˵꒱ა aya's brother is just on something else, but his villain arc is crazy. he really fooled nijimin hard ~ i wouldn't have expected her to fall for his façade considering she's an idol ⊹˚. ♡.𖥔 ݁ ˖ i'm sad we didn't get to see her revenge on rina though but her backstory was very unexpected but i think it definitely suits her character anyway. i'm happy she died with a smile on her face (even though she was clueless and a bit stupid) ૮ ྀི ◞ ◟ ა

rip nijimin ₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊
Jun 24, 11:48 AM
Jan 2023
God that brother is something else, just going round trying to kill everyone. It was a losing battle given that he could just control everyone.

Nijimi was killed, but went out with a smile on her face, this really does suit her character imo. Got a bit of backstory on her too, which was nice.

Also, what the heck was the deal with the invisible person. Very strange indeed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

390 by chriskris91 »»
Sep 26, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

114 by Ira_7 »»
Aug 27, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 10 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 25, 2018

10 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.